Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

Just now, Nolicense said:

aiyah some people will call it fake news.

go and see my RA video in the previous post. that is some real kick ass shit

i show u something fake. ' the real fake'

which is why i say popaganda is a sotb🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

go and see my RA video in the previous post. that is some real kick ass shit

i show u something fake. ' the real fake'

which is why i say popaganda is a sotb🤣

What is sotb?

EDIT: oh can see liao.. must over age.

Edited by Nolicense

29 minutes ago, Beregond said:

want to know the real truth?? from the US own mouth

This is THE SAME VIDEO that HUA CHUN YING show during MFA Spokesperson Daily Pressing Briefing.

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

This is THE SAME VIDEO that HUA CHUN YING show during MFA Spokesperson Daily Pressing Briefing.

See I told you someone will say this is fake news

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

See I told you someone will say this is fake news

Hua Chun Ying told foreign correspondent to INVESTIGATE whether it is fake news or not.

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Hua Chun Ying told foreign correspondent to INVESTIGATE whether it is fake news or not.

Yes it should be fake news. The US would never do such a thing.

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

ya la. lol those AMDK cutting the throat of muslim kids for sport also fake la.

all is done by the evil chinese😉

• Haha! 1

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

ya la. lol those AMDK cutting the throat of muslim kids for sport also fake la.

all is done by the evil chinese😉

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/web/wjdt_674879/fyrbt_674889/t1865908.shtml

华春莹:30日,美国国务院发布的《2020年国别人权报告》称中国政府在新疆进行“种族灭绝”,并对中国的治疆政策妄加指责。今天上午,很多中国媒体向外交部发言人办公室询问中方立场。为了更好阐述清楚中方立场,我今天特意请我的同事牺牲了午饭和休息的时间,赶制了一个幻灯片。(开始放映幻灯片)

所谓中国“灭绝种族”是违反国际法的弥天大谎。灭绝种族罪是公认的严重国际罪行。这一概念的诞生与二战密切相关,用来形容“对一个民族或一个种族团体的毁灭”。1948年12月,联合国大会通过“防止及惩治灭绝种族罪公约”,明确规定了灭绝种族罪的定义。根据公约,灭绝种族是指为了“全部或部分消灭特定团体”而实施的暴行。在客观方面,必须要证明行为人实施了公约规定的有关行为,这是认定灭绝种族罪的最基本的要求,相关证据和有关要素必须要求“高程度的证明”和“完全的肯定”。在主观方面,必须要求“全部或部分消灭特定团体”的特定意图,这是认定灭绝种族罪的关键要素,对特定意图的认定必须是具体和明确无误的。因此,对灭绝种族罪的认定需要经过权威、严格的法律程序,要经得起事实和历史的检验。任何国家、组织和个人都没有资格和权力随意认定别国犯有“灭绝种族罪”。在国际关系中,任何国家都不能将这个罪名用作信口开河、恶意操弄的政治标签。

美方基于个别反华势力的谎言和虚假信息,妄自断言中国新疆存在“种族灭绝”,这是荒谬至极的世纪谎言,是对中国人民的极大侮辱和侵犯,也是对国际法和国际关系基本准则的严重践踏。

大量事实早已证明,美方不断援引炒作的所谓调查报告是反华极端分子郑国恩之流炮制编造的虚假信息,几个所谓的“证人”只不过是被他们利用培训出来的“演员”,而相关媒体则居中扮演了“扩音器”和谎言传播机的作用。他们的拙劣表演漏洞百出,对此,不仅中国新疆方面而且很多包括美国在内的外国人士都已通过各种方式予以揭露和批驳。

所谓“灭绝种族”是对中国民族政策的污蔑、对新疆发展成就的污蔑。中国是统一的多民族国家,根据中国宪法和民族区域自治法,各少数民族的合法权利和权益得到充分保护,各民族的平等、团结、互助、和谐关系得到有效维护。可以毫不夸张地说,中国的少数民族政策比美国的好得多、公平得多,在中国的少数民族比在美国的少数族裔幸福、平等、有尊严得多。美方一而再、再而三地编造一个又一个谎言,甚至编造出诸如“灭绝种族”、“强迫劳动”这样的弥天大谎,实在是荒谬至极!中国一直对少数民族实行宽于汉族的生育政策,少数民族人口的增长速度一直高于全国平均水平,过去40多年来,新疆维吾尔族人口从555万人上升至1280万人,人均预期寿命从60年前的30岁提高到72岁。有人见过这样的“种族灭绝”吗?为满足群众脱贫就业愿望,新疆各级政府在充分尊重本人意愿基础上,帮助群众到外省市就业,过上更高收入的好生活,有人见过这样的“种族灭绝”吗?新疆棉花大多实现了机械化采摘,成熟季节河南、四川等地农民工也会去新疆采棉,这同美国人跨州就业、欧洲一些国家民众秋季到葡萄园打工采摘有什么不同?

美国作为一个大国,无视新疆安全繁荣发展的现实和2500万各族群众团结和睦的事实,仅仅依据几个所谓伪学者伪证人的说法就随意给中国扣上“种族灭绝”的帽子,只能更加戳穿美方所谓讲法治规则的虚伪面目,只能更加证明美方企图制造所谓新疆问题来阻遏中国发展的战略阴谋。正像当年亲自参与策动伊拉克战争的美国前国务卿鲍威尔办公室主任威尔克森亲口承认的那样,所谓新疆维吾尔族问题,只不过是美国企图从内部长期搞乱中国、遏制中国的战略阴谋。这种手法同当年美及其几个盟友对伊拉克、叙利亚所作所为如出一辙,但绝不可能在中国得逞。

美国现在对中国新疆穷凶极恶、气急败坏胡乱进行的指责和乱扣的帽子,事实上都是他们自己犯过的罪、做过的恶,都是他们自己罪恶的反射。

且不说美国历史上通过“西进运动”对印第安人进行的种族屠杀和灭绝,他们贩卖和奴役黑人犯下的罪恶;且不说“911”后美国以反恐为名对穆斯林国家大打出手,以所谓“洗衣粉”和摆拍视频作为证据对别的主权国家悍然发动军事侵略,造成几十万无辜平民伤亡,几千万穆斯林家破人亡;且不说美方在关塔那摩监狱和阿布格莱布监狱犯下的虐囚罪行。就在这两天,《华盛顿邮报》刊登“美国原住民历史:天花疫苗与驱逐家园”的报道,对美国政府长期以来针对印第安原住民的谎言与恶行进行了回溯,包括故意将带有天花病毒的毛毯赠给缺乏免疫能力的原住民,导致其人口锐减,包括几千名原住民年轻女子在不知情的情况下被美政府实施绝育手术。还有近日不断曝光出来的美墨边境被拘押非法移民包括大量儿童的惨状和非人道待遇,一桩桩、一件件,可谓触目惊心。今年联合国人权理事会审议美国国别人权报告时,有110多个国家对美国人权问题提出了批评,要求美国切实解决自身存在的歧视少数群体等系统性问题。

美国根本没有资格指责中国的人权问题,他们自编自导自演的这出戏该收场了,美国政客该从自己“楚门的世界”里清醒过来了!

Edited by inlinesix
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Been to Xinjiang in person does not mean anything.

I had said a lot of times that going to Tibet requires a separate visa.

There are ppl here who will argue with me on this point.

This requirement is NOT necessary known to LOCAL PRC.

I have been to tibet on a tour. I cannot remember if the agency apply visa or not but I have not heard of rejection so far unless you are one of those extremists.  While there, there is NO restriction on who you can talk to in public or must be guided wherever you go. So, I don't know what you are implying or you have any different experience which you wish to share. I have shared mine. In total we have 5 tour buses in that trip. No difference from my other tour to china or any other countries. 

• Praise 2

30 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I have been to tibet on a tour. I cannot remember if the agency apply visa or not but I have not heard of rejection so far unless you are one of those extremists.  While there, there is NO restriction on who you can talk to in public or must be guided wherever you go. So, I don't know what you are implying or you have any different experience which you wish to share. I have shared mine. In total we have 5 tour buses in that trip. No difference from my other tour to china or any other countries. 

lmao. bbc make up too many fakes news. kenna wack

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

For Tibet, NO free and easy.  Only guided tour.

Ppl with diplomatic passport and journalist visa are not allowed to go to Tibet.

Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 8.07.24 PM.png

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Ppl with diplomatic passport and journalist visa are not allowed to go to Tibet.

So you will be guarded throughout your tour and restricted to only come into contact with actors and actress wherever you go? Wow, they have done a fantastic job and Hollywood have not lack of Oscar award actors and actresses.  They even staged a wedding couple for me when I was there, no to mention all those monks. Boy, please wake up. Haha

Edited by Victor68
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

So you will be guarded throughout your tour and restricted to only come into contact with actors and actress wherever you go? Wow, they have done a fantastic job and Hollywood have not lack of Oscar award actors and actresses.  They even staged a wedding couple for me when I was there, no to mention all those monks. Boy, please wake up. Haha

Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 8.12.09 PM.png

34 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 8.07.24 PM.png

we have that stupid brad pitt to thank for.. getting lost for 7 years. AMDK

Turbocharged
(edited)
28 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Boy, somehow we are in a different world. I am sharing my real life in person experience in tibet together with a group of singapreans and Malaysians. You are sharing your experience with restriction or just trying to explain one needs a visa to enter tibet? It is a very different message about the conditions in tibet. It is ok everyone can have different opinion but facts cannot be based on hear, say. 

Edited by Victor68

27 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

no big deal. im a foreigner there. I go thailand they also ask me where I stay. I go australia they also want to see my return ticket.

local no need permit. whats so insidious about it? even HK trouble makers no need permit to go tibet.

• Haha! 1