Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

21 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

dont forget the illegal invasion of so many countries. Iraq, all the banana republics.. overthrow legally elected governments.

Are you referring to the setting up of an island build and airbase in south "china" sea?

Got the word china must be within china jurisdiction?🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Win liao lo

聲東擊西

lol.. you win by pointing out i have no license. at least im not a popsicle 

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Are you referring to the setting up of an island build and airbase in south "china" sea?

Got the word china must be within china jurisdiction?🤣

yea, I still dont know why they call it so. maybe look up wiki?

better than the history of many islands taken by US and UK. go read up diego garcia, marshall islands. you do know the islanders died?

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

yea, I still dont know why they call it so. maybe look up wiki?

better than the history of many islands taken by US and UK. go read up diego garcia, marshall islands. you do know the islanders died?

like i say every body got different side they support. i will support china anytime to be the world leader over usa  atm.

why i say so? because usa create war. kill ppl ,drop bomb on ppl head wherever their army go. look at the native of usa and canada  and the fate they suffering now. look at the conflict in india ( split into 3  or 4 forever fighting. ) look at africa , korea. all these conflict are the work of amdk.

until the day china is committing these crime i will take china over usa. if not i wont judge china for any crime they have not committed yet.

i not saying china got no military aggression act now, but its kachiamputeh compare to usa shark.

if the day come when china is the sole power and doing these inhuman stuff. make no mistake i will support western power to counter china.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

dont forget the illegal invasion of so many countries. Iraq, all the banana republics.. overthrow legally elected governments.

From 2009 to 2015, the CIA and the U.S. Air Force deployed a drone armada of over 200 Predators and Reapers, launching 413 strikes in Pakistan alone, killing as many as 3,800 people. Every Tuesday inside the White House Situation Room, as the New York Times reported in 2012, President Obama reviews a CIA drone “kill list” and stares at the faces of those who are targeted for possible assassination from the air. He then decides, without any legal procedure, who will live and who will die.

=========

On 3 June 2009, the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) delivered a report sharply critical of US tactics. The report asserted that the US government has failed to keep track of civilian casualties of its military operations, including the drone attacks, and to provide means for citizens of affected nations to obtain information about the casualties and any legal inquests regarding them.

=========

US is machiam the world's police, judge and executioner. They don't have such power but they are taking this into their own hands via military superiority. That's the act of a playground bully at the international stage.

Now the same playground bully is making up evidence of forced labour in 新疆. 

"Forced labour"

Laugh die me...

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, Beregond said:

if the day come when china is the sole power and doing these inhuman stuff. make no mistake i will support western power to counter china.

Yes....applause. the western must be thankful of your support.

How will you be suppirting by the way? Take your m16?

The world needs "counter balances" to function.

Not kids play ...i don't like you. I support them. I don't like them. I support you. 🤣🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, Playtime said:

the thought process is typical.

https://9gag.com/gag/azMeEjb

Lol. This is very one sided thinking.
I would say that soft power or reach of PRC companies have been greatly reduced because of the hostility towards China. 

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Lol. This is very one sided thinking.
I would say that soft power or reach of PRC companies have been greatly reduced because of the hostility towards China. 

it is good that they dont learn the art of soft power lying. there are enough snakes in the world

Turbocharged
(edited)

1 day never read this thread, it jumped 10 pages? wow... long weekend effect ah

and i was bashed for not allowing different views when i joked that @inlinesix might be working for CIA (it was a joke, but some people are damn too serious)

and now there's a @Singa who's trying to force his anti-China views on people here

what's up man? 😁

Edited by Scion
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Beregond said:

like i say every body got different side they support. i will support china anytime to be the world leader over usa  atm.

why i say so? because usa create war. kill ppl ,drop bomb on ppl head wherever their army go. look at the native of usa and canada  and the fate they suffering now. look at the conflict in india ( split into 3  or 4 forever fighting. ) look at africa , korea. all these conflict are the work of amdk.

until the day china is committing these crime i will take china over usa. if not i wont judge china for any crime they have not committed yet.

i not saying china got no military aggression act now, but its kachiamputeh compare to usa shark.

And how they brainwashed many with their cowboy and indian shows. Until now, still stuck deeply in many heads. Haha

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

And how they brainwashed many with their cowboy and indian shows. Until now, still stuck deeply in many heads. Haha

yea.. last time see cowboy show want to ask them come here shot the indians too.. lol

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Scion said:

1 day never read this thread, it jumped 10 pages? wow... long weekend effect ah

and i was bashed for not allowing different views when i joked that @inlinesix might be working for CIA (it was a joke, but some people are damn too serious)

and now there's a @Singa who's trying to force his anti-China views on people here

what's up man? 😁

I think that singa is alt lol

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 4/3/2021 at 2:44 PM, Icetee168 said:

USA with its propagandas wanna turn the world Muslims to go against China...thats their motive, let the Muslims do the dirty job for them 

Muslim are not like some Taiwanese that will consider themselves as japanese after being conquered by them. It is ok to forgive but never to forget.

• Haha! 2

1. Glaring lack of knowledge of all things Chinese and sociopolitical history.

2. Secondary level of knowledge minus many details playing expert with some of the Minor authorities on the subject matter. Minor as in minimum PhD and published papers. Equality and freedom of speech is really funny at times.

3. Forgetting is about memories, is it recorded, if it is recorded, it did happen. Sometimes, the best way to deal with memories are to deliberately forget them altogether. Better for everybody. 

4. how did the kempeitai manage the in situ Chinese populace during WWII? Forced Labor? Yes. Bribing with packs of rice to betray Chinese to torture and death? Yes. Want to forget and roti prata? Yes. Somebody can be president after all those survivors die Liao, if not many tables will be broken all over Singpore. When the running angmos came back, Asia took them to take a hike and hit the road.
After memories are gone then there be fresh start, if not? Ozz Spider?

5. Richard Jewell, make a bubba a hero or malign him as a mass murderer. For selfish reasons of all involved. The use of media by groups to further their agenda.

6. Famous last words.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1