Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

Very strange to me. He is under house arrest like a criminal but still able to show faces on YouTube. Wonder if he has the same opportunity if he is in Singapore in such a condition?

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

Very strange to me. He is under house arrest like a criminal but still able to show faces on YouTube. Wonder if he has the same opportunity if he is in Singapore in such a condition?

Who is under house arrest?

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Who is under house arrest?

So he is not under any arrest and has lots of freedom like anyone else, what then are the complaints, if any? Why need his friend to upload video?

'A friend has now uploaded a video to YouTube saying he is in "good health" but is under government supervision' Isn't all these 'report' very contradicting? Try doing the same here. 

2 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

So he is not under any arrest and has lots of freedom like anyone else, what then are the complaints, if any? Why need his friend to upload video?

'A friend has now uploaded a video to YouTube saying he is in "good health" but is under government supervision' Isn't all these 'report' very contradicting? Try doing the same here. 

He is NOT under house arrest.  He is allowed to leave home up to a certain distance only.

In addition, his wechat/weibo account are blocked from posting or sending message.

Lastly, 徐晓冬wechat/weibo is also blocked from posting or sending message.

"我说的就是答案!信我就看!不信我别看!秋实勇敢!真实!徐晓冬只是真实!我不勇敢,我胆小,但我有起码的良知!我全力保护那些真正勇敢的爱国英雄! 请大家共同期待,期待秋实的王者归来! 谢谢各位"

7 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

actually whats the hype over this guy?

he is a chinese citizen?? he is in china house arrest or in china jail whatever law he break. what does it got to do with any other countries other then china??

u dun see china come ask how we treat our criminals? or how british treat their criminals right??

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually whats the hype over this guy?

he is a chinese citizen?? he is in china house arrest or in china jail whatever law he break. what does it got to do with any other countries other then china??

u dun see china come ask how we treat our criminals? or how british treat their criminals right??

What law does he break?

I am interested to know.

Edited by inlinesix

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

He is NOT under house arrest.  He is allowed to leave home up to a certain distance only.

In addition, his wechat/weibo account are blocked from posting or sending message.

Lastly, 徐晓冬wechat/weibo is also blocked from posting or sending message.

"我说的就是答案!信我就看!不信我别看!秋实勇敢!真实!徐晓冬只是真实!我不勇敢,我胆小,但我有起码的良知!我全力保护那些真正勇敢的爱国英雄! 请大家共同期待,期待秋实的王者归来! 谢谢各位"

Somehow you fail to understand he has much more freedom than many of us in this democratic country. He is blocked but he still managed to send through this 'friends' so the Chinese government is so weak. If you are blocked here, i am sure you won't get that same chance. 

Just now, Victor68 said:

Somehow you fail to understand he has much more freedom than many of us in this democratic country. He is blocked but he still managed to send through this 'friends' so the Chinese government is so weak. If you are blocked here, i am sure you won't get that same chance. 

In what circumstances do Singapore govt block your internet access?

Under what circumstances do Singapore has house arrest?

Lastly, was he a convicted felon?

21 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Why? Most of my friends prefer PRC as they believe China will treat majority Chinese vassal states like SG better than say, MY or ID.

I obviously prefer US over China based on past track record. The US has been the sole superpower for more than 30 years, since collapse of USSR, and we have lived a relatively good, prosperous and independent life (Heng we are not the Iranians or Iraqis). We even canned Michael Fay.

China? There is just zero track record, but Ah Tiong behavior I see in the last 10 years, I very scare, and I am Chinese.

Dun say u scare lah, think most of us 70s 80s born chinese also scare till lao sai if under CCP rule, this CCP like 1 hand cover sky wan, suka suka can arrest people or fine Alibaba, just 1 word from pooh bear n all shall hail the king.

No matter what peeps say abt how western democracy sucks or people shooting here n there, the country is still rule by law and order, unlike CCP really beh song only use their version of ISA not only on human, but on everything from demolishing churches/mosque to breaking up big mammoth like Alibaba cos there can only be 1 king in tiong land.

• Haha! 3

30 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

Dun say u scare lah, think most of us 70s 80s born chinese also scare till lao sai if under CCP rule, this CCP like 1 hand cover sky wan, suka suka can arrest people or fine Alibaba, just 1 word from pooh bear n all shall hail the king.

No matter what peeps say abt how western democracy sucks or people shooting here n there, the country is still rule by law and order, unlike CCP really beh song only use their version of ISA not only on human, but on everything from demolishing churches/mosque to breaking up big mammoth like Alibaba cos there can only be 1 king in tiong land.

lol... i think you need to read up more.. 

dont you know the supreme court system in us?

alibaba anti competitive behaviour?

build church and mosque need permit. in sg you build without permit see what happen. religion very sensitive in china. never heard of Taiping rebellion?

dont forget snowden, assange.. no due process

Edited by Nolicense
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Nolicense said:

"Detained under the Internal Security Act of Singapore for allegedly conducting pro-communist activities against the government, he was imprisoned for 23 years without charge or trial and subsequently placed under conditions of house arrest for another nine years – in which he was first confined to the island of Sentosa and then subject to restrictions on his place of abode, employment, travel, and exercise of political rights."

😂

Just now, inlinesix said:

"Detained under the Internal Security Act of Singapore for allegedly conducting pro-communist activities against the government, he was imprisoned for 23 years without charge or trial and subsequently placed under conditions of house arrest for another nine years – in which he was first confined to the island of Sentosa and then subject to restrictions on his place of abode, employment, travel, and exercise of political rights."

😂

He says he was never a commie and never violent.. pap also no proof that he was

Aiyo,  if one choose to believe in something and ignore another,  no point explaining. There is no perfect world out there. Do use your own brain power to think when your hear or read anything.  Always refer to history and look at the facts if unclear. 

1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

lol... i think you need to read up more.. 

dont you know the supreme court system in us?

alibaba anti competitive behaviour?

build church and mosque need permit. in sg you build without permit see what happen. religion very sensitive in china. never heard of Taiping rebellion?

dont forget snowden, assange.. no due process

Thanks but i do read alot n watch plenty of online videos.

This is just a forum for us to express our views, ultimately both USA n China r no angels, just that we have different preference, some of us like 肯德基 n some like 麻油鸡.. haha

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

Aiyo,  if one choose to believe in something and ignore another,  no point explaining. There is no perfect world out there. Do use your own brain power to think when your hear or read anything.  Always refer to history and look at the facts if unclear. 

human rights??

imagine china police doing this.

usa will be calling for boycott and sanctions again. rofl🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2