GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Hopefully, he comes to West Coast GRC. 🙂

honestly, what do we really know about LHY, other than he is LKY son.

By LKY high standards, I thought he did not really like LHY? The stuff I hear about LHY from my friends is not very nice too... about his ECAs...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

^ This. Feels dodgy imo. Macham just another ASK family fight. What does he know about ppl on the ground? like K-drama. 

Edited by Mockngbrd

4 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Hopes he go to Bishan..

JT need to go... all time Big cxxk up n still can talk sheet..

Yes she can go screw herself in as small a space as she likes. 😁

• Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

^ This. Feels dodgy imo. Macham just another ASK family fight. What does he know about ppl on the ground? like K-drama. 

He go hawker center also..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

By LKY high standards, I thought he did not really like LHY? The stuff I hear about LHY from my friends is not very nice too... about his ECAs...

The stuff I've heard about LHL during his army days is extremely uncomplimentary. So it's a wash either way.

They're both "elite sons" but it seems LHL obeyed his father more readily when he was alive. Coming back from Cambridge after attaining Senior Wrangler in the Tripos because his father ordered him to is a big deal. LHY seems to have been the less favoured son but was perhaps more independent minded too. That counts for something.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

Supercharged

Overall popular vote percentage to PAP will be between 70-75%.

Anything outside of this range will be the shock. Opposition get some seats, but confirm less than the min guaranteed seats, 12 I think.

Thats it. Boring. 🤣

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

LHY has a lot of famous stories when he was in charge at Singtel and F&N as well. Obviously, he has his own personal agenda against LHL by joining PSP. 

If this sets the precedence for a Lee VS Lee fight in our political arena, I think as a whole it doesn't bodes well for Singapore. Next round we might see Li Hongyi vs Li Shengwu. And Singapore political scene becomes a staging ground to play out their family feud. 

As someone already mentioned, machiam 2 Ah Sia Kias fighting over shares of the SME which their father left behind. What can the employees (your average joe Singaporean) get out of this? 

• Praise 6

1 minute ago, Lethalstrike said:

If this sets the precedence for a Lee VS Lee fight in our political arena, I think as a whole it doesn't bodes well for Singapore. Next round we might see Li Hongyi vs Li Shengwu. And Singapore political scene becomes a staging ground to play out their family feud. 

Den become like neighbour upstate liao lor

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

just rcvd another booklet, dunno how many hundred pages in the post box.  From CCC..

the shortest journey that booklet had from the postbox into the bin...without opening a page

• Haha! 7

1 minute ago, Lethalstrike said:

LHY has a lot of famous stories when he was in charge at Singtel and F&N as well. Obviously, he has his own personal agenda against LHL by joining PSP. 

As someone already mentioned, machiam 2 Ah Sia Kias fighting over shares of the SME which their father left behind. What can the employees (your average joe Singaporean) get out of this? 

Mebbe this will be a Watershed erection...

Hopefully, dun be like M’sia .. change to the worse..😏

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Go hawker center accompanied by posse of photographers no count

Instaglam worthy lei...

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Mebbe this will be a Watershed erection...

Hopefully, dun be like M’sia .. change to the worse..😏

Dun worry, dun worry....it can't any worse than now oredy!😉

• Haha! 3

42 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yes she can go screw herself in as small a space as she likes. 😁

Should ask her to do it in her coffin!

All B.S.....what fair hiring??? Recruiters are still uttering nonsense like employees prefer younger, must speak Hindi...blah blah blah.

CCB XAX!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

40 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

They're both "elite sons" but it seems LHL obeyed his father more readily when he was alive.

When he was alive... guess that's the source of all the problems.. 🙄.. oxley.. cough cough..

• Praise 1