GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Maxus-MIFA9

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

If you listen to his interview with zaobao, he spoke fairly well with the reporters in mandarin. He did mention that there is confrontation political parties like RP and SDP and there is moderate political parties like WP. Also a third type which is in between the 2 which is PSP.

He prefer confrontation politics so he joined RP.

i didnt watch his screw up video, so dont know how screwed up he was? Lol. I find he looks very nerdy and 80s. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Civic101 said:

After watching his video, i almost laugh until i fell off from my chair siah! Super long time never laugh until like that. [laugh]:D

Find this charles yeo really pitiful, his broadcast speech always got make fun of. Think his English broadcast also got people laugh he talked like some 80s news presenter?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

After watching his video, i almost laugh until i fell off from my chair siah! Super long time never laugh until like that. [laugh]:D

Find this charles yeo really pitiful, his broadcast speech always got make fun of. Think his English broadcast also got people laugh he talked like some 80s news presenter?! Lol.

The speech by Heng Swee Keat on his East Coast plan was also very funny. Lol.

• Haha! 5

1 minute ago, yishunite said:

TLDR: Having polling day in middle of global pandemic is what went wrong on polling day

Too easy? Ok let's get 500-page report asap!!!

This one is PM decision. Not ELD.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)
9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

ELD created so much problems on polling day?! Even voters at hotels also ended no votes due to mistake made by ELD? Guess as usual no one would need to take any responsibility on the mistake made?

Edited by 13177

(edited)

I just cant help but notice something interesting.

Official color of WP is blue. 五行黑蓝为水.

先拿后港, 再取盛港! 港为河溪分支,引水入土, 属水.

2020, 庚子年, 天干为金,地支为水,水旺之年.

seem like WP and "港" 很有缘,  and 蔡厝港 looks like that last 港 in SG.....

WP loves water? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

I just cant help but notice something interesting.

Official color of WP is blue. 五行黑蓝为水.

先拿后港, 再取盛港! 港为河溪分支,引水如土, 属水.

2020, 庚子年, 天干为金,地支为水,水旺之年.

seem like WP and "港" 很有缘,  and 蔡厝港 looks like that last 港 in SG.....

WP loves water? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Blue and white perfect combination.. 

58 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10160155907938975&id=721043974

See this Gilbert Goh kanna tua by Lim tean.. Now Gilbert Goh lose deposit.. I guess that it for PV as Gilbert Goh will not go back to PV anymore. 

I dont understand his "unwillingly" claim... who force him to plop his money down and run? Got gun to his head? the minute i saw on nomination day i said one of them will lose deposit. and then when TCB go and campaign for SDA its obvs the one to lose deposit will be PV

Sadly it once again prove the notion that many of these activists lack any sense of judgement... maybe that explain why they would even run for politics in the first place

Twincharged
1 minute ago, yishunite said:

I dont understand his "unwillingly" claim... who force him to plop his money down and run? Got gun to his head? the minute i saw on nomination day i said one of them will lose deposit. and then when TCB go and campaign for SDA its obvs the one to lose deposit will be PV

Sadly it once again prove the notion that many of these activists lack any sense of judgement... maybe that explain why they would even run for politics in the first place

Means lim tean instruct Gilbert Soh to go to contest in pasir ris punggol grc, even though Gilbert Soh seems unwilling to but because lim tean is the chief, so will gotta respect him and go lor. Sort of along this line ba. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10160155907938975&id=721043974

See this Gilbert Goh kanna tua by Lim tean.. Now Gilbert Goh lose deposit.. I guess that it for PV as Gilbert Goh will not go back to PV anymore. 

why his own money? 

He ran under a party, the PV and not as an individual. Deposit comes from party fund. 

If he is putting his own money down, that would also means that all the other members of PV who contested in the same GRC have lost their deposit ( read as their own money) as well?  Why nobody else KPKB? 

If I need to put my own money down as deposit to run under a hopeless party led by a useless leader, I might as well run as an individual? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

why his own money? 

He ran under a party, the PV and not as an individual. Deposit comes from party fund. 

If he is putting his own money down, that would also means that all the other members of PV who contested in the same GRC have lost their deposit ( read as their own money) as well?  Why nobody KPKB? 

If I need to put my own money down as deposit to run under a hopeless party led by a useless leader, I might as well run as an individual? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Ya.. Gg for PV.. After this election.. Think many of them decide that's it.. Leave pv better.. 

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

why his own money? 

If he is putting his own money down, that would also means that all the other members of PV who contested in the same GRC have lost their deposit ( read as their own money) as well?  Why nobody KPKB? 

Exactly. If party funds ofcos must comply. Own money then what kind of joke party is this

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1