GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Maxus-MIFA9

50 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Saw this at foodfare. 😂

056C6965-4567-465E-BC70-C17035EC95B1.jpeg

I now then realise NCM was a military scholar like his brothers, somemore a 3star general, the highest ranking officer to join politics. After one term and end up like this. 

Imagine his career is like heading up up and away, fast and furious only to have wp make him fall from grace. First it was GY(a former BG) in 2011 and now NCM (LG). If I'm ah loong I will be very pissed, losing all these scholars cum generals. No wonder Singh zai is so cautious.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I now then realise NCM was a military scholar like his brothers, somemore a 3star general, the highest ranking officer to join politics. After one term and end up like this. 

Imagine his career is like heading up up and away, fast and furious only to have wp make him fall from grace. First it was GY(a former BG) in 2011 and now NCM (LG). If I'm ah loong I will be very pissed, losing all these scholars cum generals. No wonder Singh zai is so cautious.

How many general who join poltics is a 3 star general oher than NCM? How about CCS's rank?

NCM can come back again in GE2025 right? There is no rules that say that once got voted out in GE, he/she cannot come back to politics again?!

40 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Don't think is possible to reach anywhere even near general without being a scholar these days. 🤔

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Only missing is now a MG... I wonder which one of them currently is MG... 🤔

12 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

All the bad news now coming out of the closet once election over

That's why erection must chop chop lo

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, yishunite said:

Which is the kinder explanation: ntuc got cult of personality developing or this is a campaign poster pretending to be a not-campaign poster?

Seah retired from parliament, Ng kanna kicked out.

Both can utilize SkillsFuture to make good Kaya toast, nanyang coffee and half boiled eggs. 

• Haha! 7

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That's why erection must chop chop lo

Temasek report still haven't come out yet.

• Praise 2

(edited)
56 minutes ago, 13177 said:

How many general who join poltics is a 3 star general oher than NCM? How about CCS's rank?

NCM can come back again in GE2025 right? There is no rules that say that once got voted out in GE, he/she cannot come back to politics again?!

CCS was COA MG before he join politics in 2011

TCJ was a army BG before he also join politics in 2011

And this year GSH an airforce BG

Seems like every election sure have at least one general parachute in

Edited by Mivec79

36 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Both can utilize SkillsFuture to make good Kaya toast, nanyang coffee and half boiled eggs. 

Seah retired? Why when? 

becos of photo op or need him full time urgently for another round of toilet paper frenzy?

Hypersonic
29 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Seah Kian Peng is in Marine Parade GRC leh.

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Seah Kian Peng is in Marine Parade GRC leh.

My bad, just did a check again. He is still in Marine Parade GRC. 

Okay, that means only Ng gets to use his SkillsFuture. 😁

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Mivec79 said:

Looks like NCM is the highest army rank in Parliament?

15 minutes ago, Mivec79 said:

Desmond Tan is also a BG.

↡ Advertisement