GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Maxus-MIFA9

LPM and pap are awesome. They distribute meat and groceries to SK residents even in defeat. 

kkPLFdZ.png.65832ff132dc310c4805d42dc14214ec.png

Btw who is paying for these meat and groceries?

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Weez911 said:

LPM and pap are awesome. They distribute meat and groceries to SK residents even in defeat. 

kkPLFdZ.png.65832ff132dc310c4805d42dc14214ec.png

Btw who is paying for these meat and groceries?

They work harder once u throw them out?? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha! 8

If anyone wants to get more freebies,  faster response from pap and more citizen-centric policies....VOTE OPPOSITION. 🤪🤪🤪Screenshot_20200802-204707_Chrome.thumb.jpg.93090074171fb47dadfee35c0e971a99.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

4 minutes ago, Staff69 said:

If anyone wants to get more freebies,  faster response from pap and more citizen-centric policies....VOTE OPPOSITION. 🤪🤪🤪

This has been obvious more 10 years ago. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

50 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

This has been obvious more 10 years ago. 

Someone might accuse you of raiding the coffer and trying to bankrupt the state. 

But we just want G to think very hard when spending our money and taxing us.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

Someone might accuse you of raiding the coffer and trying to bankrupt the state. 

But we just want G to think very hard when spending our money and taxing us.

I think after the massive drop in % of votes, the G is thinking very hard, that they have wasted 93 bn and also that actually didn't have to cut celery. Both measures had not impact. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

In other words, a much more expensive version of this:

Very expensive iteration in 2020, or 2021, or 2022, or erm, just skip the hack of this altogether in 2025... [laugh]

_jl57733.jpg.6933dd740874e5ef4ecb06af8c8b71d7.jpg

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

IMG_20200802_233557.thumb.jpg.b542997d614e1d7a1994543978a5a1a9.jpg

In other words, a much more expensive version of this:

-1236981318921961184.thumb.jpg.0598093c71ba8984c1a6329dd1ca5174.jpg

Actually i read it as a dig at what lhl will handover to hsk... 😂

• Haha! 5

Supercharged
17 hours ago, yishunite said:

They work harder once u throw them out?? 🤔🤔🤔

He has to wayang a bit to keep up appearance, since election time just over.

Likely after a while, he will retire (this chap had milked the system for many years already; and they can arrange a nice GLC desk for him) and they put in a set of grassroots-sourced candidates to keep up the facade. Same as what is happening to Aljunied and Hougang.

3 hours ago, yishunite said:

The language seems so. From pristine state with beautiful election results to shambles with one of the worst results.  He has done his job, so did someone else didn't?  So many in between the lines to decipher.

• Haha! 1

Someone compare the pm Lee letter to pap MPs in 2015 as compared to 2020. It is like almost the same with few additions. The written format is quite different.. Probably it is written by different perm sec.. Lhl no need write all these.. It is his man below who do the writing.. Haha

• Haha! 3

47 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

The language seems so. From pristine state with beautiful election results to shambles with one of the worst results.  He has done his job, so did someone else didn't?  So many in between the lines to decipher.

The word "pristine" to me abit over stretch. I don't recall seeing any government self proclaimed their country as in a "pristine" state.

I hear a lot from property agent though. 

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Someone compare the pm Lee letter to pap MPs in 2015 as compared to 2020. It is like almost the same with few additions. The written format is quite different.. Probably it is written by different perm sec.. Lhl no need write all these.. It is his man below who do the writing.. Haha

Perm sec are COO of Ministry.

The writing could be written by either his principal private secretary or 1 of his private secretary.

6 hours ago, yishunite said:

I agree. But that doesn't mean he wasn't an expensive "appliance" as I said. Just an appliance that's beh song. 😂

• Haha! 1