me too, BUT,  i have no chance liao :a-m1524:

Edited by RH1667
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

IMG_20200802_233557.thumb.jpg.b542997d614e1d7a1994543978a5a1a9.jpg

In other words, a much more expensive version of this:

-1236981318921961184.thumb.jpg.0598093c71ba8984c1a6329dd1ca5174.jpg

this lau goh is more sly than we give him credit for..

if we are naughty... it can be interpreted as:

I swee swee handed over to him... see la...

after i hand over, he just boh chap HDB, MRT, Hospital Beds, Medical Cost, Uni FTs freebies, immigration etc... keep increase own salary... untill people so tulan then he 2011 cry cry... 2015 lucky his father saved him.

STILL never learn and plan for sucession until i need to suan him...then go Oxley, Halimah, AGC, POFMA, Temasek salary etc make people boil...  see la see la... now 2020 .. opposition make NEW RECORD ah!!!! 

But... i wash hand liao... I just wanna say, I am easily the 2nd best PM... not saying I best la... but definitely not the worst.. chiao...

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Playtime said:

this lau goh is more sly than we give him credit for..

if we are naughty... it can be interpreted as:

I swee swee handed over to him... see la...

after i hand over, he just boh chap HDB, MRT, Hospital Beds, Medical Cost, Uni FTs freebies, immigration etc... keep increase own salary... untill people so tulan then he 2011 cry cry... 2015 lucky his father saved him.

STILL never learn and plan for sucession until i need to suan him...then go Oxley, Halimah, AGC, POFMA, Temasek salary etc make people boil...  see la see la... now 2020 .. opposition make NEW RECORD ah!!!! 

But... i wash hand liao... I just wanna say, I am easily the 2nd best PM... not saying I best la... but definitely not the worst.. chiao...

Superbly sum up last decade happening in two paragraphs. ,👏

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, boonhat_91 said:

disclaimer: I haven't watch the video...

but if she went through all that just to vote pap.. 🤷‍♂️

What’s wrong with that?

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

disclaimer: I haven't watch the video...

but if she went through all that just to vote pap.. 🤷‍♂️

If she went all the way to vote PAP then at least her vote helped them win.

If she went all the way to vote some party like PSP then really wasted her time.

32 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

If she went all the way to vote PAP then at least her vote helped them win.

If she went all the way to vote some party like PSP then really wasted her time.

We should respect the election process and the final outcome, whichever party she voted for in her constituency. 

We are all Singaporeans.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 3

On 8/2/2020 at 12:33 PM, Weez911 said:

LPM and pap are awesome. They distribute meat and groceries to SK residents even in defeat. 

kkPLFdZ.png.65832ff132dc310c4805d42dc14214ec.png

Btw who is paying for these meat and groceries?

My guess is more you , turboflat, radx and the usual suspects lor...... 😅

cant be from his own pocket right?  But ok lah give to needy 👏👏

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

Lol should rename them sympathy vote party

If not for JBJ name no one give a fk abt KJ

IF CY never fk up his chinese so bad until kena online bullying no one would defend him

Now he join their party leadership... what a joke

On 8/6/2020 at 8:06 AM, yishunite said:

Lol should rename them sympathy vote party

If not for JBJ name no one give a fk abt KJ

IF CY never fk up his chinese so bad until kena online bullying no one would defend him

Now he join their party leadership... what a joke

In GE2025, if WP is keen on barging their way into AMK given that Sengkang is just at the doorstep, RP would probably lose their electoral deposit and cry father cry mother.

Heck, I think that even PSP or even SDP (AMK HQ) could have gotten a better vote share than RP.

oh really, didn't know, but widely available on YouTube. 

just watch it like a documentary, wonder why it's been banned.

btw, the authorities should check on a polish angmoh for trying to influence the 2020 election,  that's a direct Foreign intervention as cited by

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/singapore-needs-laws-to-tackle-foreign-interference-in-domestic-matters-shanmugam

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 2

21 minutes ago, Staff69 said:

oh really, didn't know, but widely available on YouTube. 

just watch it like a documentary, wonder why it's been banned.

btw, the authorities should check on a polish angmoh for trying to influence the 2020 election,  that's a direct Foreign intervention as cited by

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/singapore-needs-laws-to-tackle-foreign-interference-in-domestic-matters-shanmugam

https://www.tosingaporewithlove.com/the-ban/

In July 2015, a signed, limited edition DVD was released for sale outside Singapore. During the DVD’s production, the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) clarified that the DVD cannot be mailed overseas from within Singapore as it could constitute “distribution”, which is not allowed for Not Allowed for All Ratings (NAR) films. MDA also clarified that the producer cannot release the film on the web through a VOD portal so that it could be accessible to all, including those from Singapore for the same reason.

Hence, To Singapore, with Love is accessible to those logging in from a non-Singapore IP address via Vimeo.

Outside Singapore, the film can be seen freely with no restrictions. Sold-out screening tours have been organised in USA, UK, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Malaysia. It has also screened and won awards at film festivals in Korea, UAE, Thailand and Malaysia.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1