G-Shock store at IMM closing down (50% off)

RickyWee

https://mothership.sg/2020/07/g-shock-imm-closing/

image.png.b3ebde09ff3afaf729146bf0e6afa940.png

The G-Shock store at IMM mall in Jurong will be closing down.

According to staff in charge of the IMM outlet, selected items are on sale at up to 50 per cent off.

A further 10 per cent discount will be applied for customers who purchase two sale items, and the discount is increased to 20 per cent for those who purchase three or more sale items.

CASIO G-Shock announced on its Facebook page that the last day of operations for its IMM store would be on August 4, Saturday.

The announcement directed customers to visit its other store in Jurong, located at Jem.

Here's the announcement:

time for me to get a new watch since mine broke :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Sad 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Soya said:

Buy from Qoo10 still cheaper

Yeah but I always worry if it's real or Tiong Chiong.

More than hundred plus, I prefer brick and mortar authorised dealers.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

The BKT boss should get one, the AP look alike.

gshock.thumb.jpg.09f19825c52f8662e399d9e88058d9fa.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This one impossible to find, if hav also prices jacked up. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yeah but I always worry if it's real or Tiong Chiong.

More than hundred plus, I prefer brick and mortar authorised dealers.

Been buying from this Watchspree shop on qoo10 all these years. Local seller, legit stuff

Lazada or Shopee if u see china seller, run fast fast as if u saw hantu RadX at Lim Chu Kang Road at 4.44am.....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

45 minutes ago, Soya said:

Been buying from this Watchspree shop on qoo10 all these years. Local seller, legit stuff

Lazada or Shopee if u see china seller, run fast fast as if u saw hantu RadX at Lim Chu Kang Road at 4.44am.....

Do take note for watch spree, some of their units have the serial number sanded off especially for their master of g. If u need to bring to the service centre, they might not want to repair. I got 2 of them with no serial number and one of them got some problem. Not sure if I can get it fixed at their service centre.

I agree to avoid Lazada for g shocks. Alot of them are ko and not advertised clearly. I feedback to Lazada but no action is taken.

Turbocharged

Don't play with my heart lah 50% off.

Skarly I go there only the wall clock 50% off... That one also the lorry tyre size one. 

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Skarly I go there only the wall clock 50% off... That one also the lorry tyre size one. 

they have another outlet in JEM, you think will give discount on current and popular models?

• Praise 1

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Most of the time, these "up to 50% off" sale gimmicky and waste time one. The items u wanna buy, full price or at most give a paltry 10% off. The 50% off item either sibei obiang or when u get there, they paste "sold out" or "out of stock"

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
48 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Do take note for watch spree, some of their units have the serial number sanded off especially for their master of g. If u need to bring to the service centre, they might not want to repair. I got 2 of them with no serial number and one of them got some problem. Not sure if I can get it fixed at their service centre.

I agree to avoid Lazada for g shocks. Alot of them are ko and not advertised clearly. I feedback to Lazada but no action is taken.

Never bought Master G so can't comment. The regular G-shocks i bought ok leh

Lazada nowadays gotta be more discerning. Kena counterfeit item b4 even when china seller listed item as "Genuine" or "100% Original". Rejected item straightaway and Ninjavan came and took it away the next day and got a refund from Lazada within a week.

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Soya said:

Most of the time, these "up to 50% off" sale gimmicky and waste time one. The items u wanna buy, full price or at most give a paltry 10% off. The 50% off item either sibei obiang or when u get there, they paste "sold out" or "out of stock"

But if they closing down. I suspect every things goes?

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Doesn't sound like Casio closing down in SG but more of change location to Jem

But if any bros can find lelong sale at IMM, post here hor

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

Unlikely. It’s only closing of an outlet. G shock sg still very much alive. More over, I don’t think all models are on sale. Their master of g, mrg and mtg price is pretty much fixed and seldom on significant discount. 

• Praise 1

28 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Unlikely. It’s only closing of an outlet. G shock sg still very much alive. More over, I don’t think all models are on sale. Their master of g, mrg and mtg price is pretty much fixed and seldom on significant discount. 

Master of G only Japan is cheaper.

• Praise 1