Workers' Party Chief Pritam Singh, Leader of the Opposition (LO)

Tohto

Hypersonic
9 hours ago, RH1667 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8470e64a168ba6c4a2987fd2c08e9e82.jpeg

Full respect for him.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Actually all ministers also like that ma. Their time alway from family vs work is really crazy. Then there are also many people in both private and public sector also like that. This is just life. They can choose family over work, but sometimes it is impossible unless this person quit the current job and look for other job that can have more time for families. However often time that might mean a lot lower salaries. 

Sorry lor, ministers have all the resources to do things for them like an efficient civil service, etc. Do you think the ministers wrote the script themselves?

For example, when CCS from MTI give a speech, do you think he really did the research and wrote it? He don’t talk cock good enuff liao. If ever, he must do a interview live he sure die clock stand.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

during LTK time, i thought they have obligation to "sponsor" a certain % of their salary/allowance back to WP to grow WP

Back to party is one thing.

back to People, i like to see the million dollar team do this. 😂🤣😀

Steady lah Pritam Singh, 你行!

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 3

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Back to party is one thing.

back to People, i like to see the million dollar team do this. 

yeah ... based on Pritam facebook post ...

$$$ goes back to WP ... WP "manage" the fund to people based on their program and strategy ... same same but different

the whole idea is for WP to grow and doing good causes too for 2 x GRC and 1 x SMC under WP

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Sorry lor, ministers have all the resources to do things for them like an efficient civil service, etc. Do you think the ministers wrote the script themselves?

For example, when CCS from MTI give a speech, do you think he really did the research and wrote it? He don’t talk cock good enuff liao. If ever, he must do a interview live he sure die clock stand.

Ya lor.

And I do not think the CEO of the company is the one doing the financial reports or budgeting. He is out playing golf with his kakis in the name of networking while the kakiangs are the ones slogging thru OT to get the monthly financial closing in place.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Ya.. But then they also need to fly everywhere around the countries to meet leaders from other countries, attend important world meetings and etc. Not only that, look at lw, gam Kim yong on the covid-19 task force.. Even during public holiday also need to work. All these is time away from family. Lucky now covid-19, so flying stops. Once they are allowed to fly to other countries again, they will be super busy flying again. Not just flying, meetings, countless of emails and etc.. 

So their time away from families still significant hor. I am talking about time away from families vs work and many people have no choice unless they quit their jobs and find one that have more time for families. That is the cold hard truth.. 

Must be objective in looking at things ma.. Like when people said they respect pritam Singh for the sacrifice for the need for away from families more often, then when suddenly talked about ministers, suddenly the respect from the sacrifice for time away from families for work are not there. Everyone deserves some from of salute when they decide that okay, hope family can understand that this is my job/role I have to do and have less time for families be it private or public sector. Whether they are doing the job properly, the salaries they are getting are all another topic that of coz should be discussed. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Meanwhile....PAP MPs and ministers just quietly taking the allowance every month and still KPKB not enough to feed family, no diginty, etc.

F them all...disgusting.

Pritam $385K annual allowance is still Mediocre according to GCT swiss standard of living must earn more than >$500k annually to have dignity.

Kudos to him to donate half his allowance. For sure people who join opposition is not in for the money. 

Haven't seen any MIW doing this.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, RadX said:

exactly bro.....the sacrifice for the country....he has my full support and respect....really

It's great his wife is super understanding also. Unlike pap MP, when the oppo MP loses in an election, they will have no GLC to go. It is almost "career-ending" if they lose... It really takes a lot to give up those money from that perspective for both him and his wife.

PS and team, I hope for more support coming your way, whether they are donations, volunteers, aspiring candidates or just a word of encouragement. [thumbsup] 

• Praise 6

Hypersonic
16 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Ya.. But then they also need to fly everywhere around the countries to meet leaders from other countries, attend important world meetings and etc. Not only that, look at lw, gam Kim yong on the covid-19 task force.. Even during public holiday also need to work. All these is time away from family. Lucky now covid-19, so flying stops. Once they are allowed to fly to other countries again, they will be super busy flying again. Not just flying, meetings, countless of emails and etc.. 

So their time away from families still significant hor. I am talking about time away from families vs work and many people have no choice unless they quit their jobs and find one that have more time for families. That is the cold hard truth.. 

Must be objective in looking at things ma.. Like when people said they respect pritam Singh for the sacrifice for the need for away from families more often, then when suddenly talked about ministers, suddenly the respect from the sacrifice for time away from families for work are not there. Everyone deserves some from of salute when they decide that okay, hope family can understand that this is my job/role I have to do and have less time for families be it private or public sector. Whether they are doing the job properly, the salaries they are getting are all another topic that of coz should be discussed. 

Bro you really can write a lot.

But you know how much more the ministers are taking?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Bro you really can write a lot.

But you know how much more the ministers are taking?

Ya the salaries is really.. If can cut down would be better.. Haha

• Haha! 1

I still think if they feel they should and must make more .. 1m a year exclude bonus for a minister does not sound like enough for some.. 

perhaps they should go into private sector and make more.. instead of bleeding tax payers monies

serving country don’t need to be pegged against top wage earners.. 

it’s leaving a legacy behind. Not own pockets full of millions.. 

respect Mr Singh ‘s decision almost instantly! Steady!! 

• Praise 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

wow $300K+ nia ... so low ... will that be a problem to support the family!

How many friends u know earn $385k a year? 

Edited by Jusnel

during LTK time, i thought they have obligation to "sponsor" a certain % of their salary/allowance back to WP to grow WP

Just like monthly church contribution.

The party need money to operate mah.

Now just imagine what its like for the pap party coffers 🤯🧧🧧🈵🈵💳💰💲💸.. must be loaded. 

wow $300K+ nia ... so low ... will that be a problem to support the family!

I think , there will be slight problem

• Haha! 1

(edited)

23 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

How many friends u know earn $385k a year? 

Actually most of my friends. More than my toes and fingers added up.. why leh?

Edited by Throttle2

3 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Actually most of my friends. More than my toes and fingers added up.. why leh?

yeah ... based on Pritam facebook post ...

$$$ goes back to WP ... WP "manage" the fund to people based on their program and strategy ... same same but different

the whole idea is for WP to grow and doing good causes too for 2 x GRC and 1 x SMC under WP

🤣 there's always the elite class in MCF

27 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

🤣 there's always the elite class in MCF

$385k is far from elite.

still mediocre, officially

😂

• Haha! 1