New 2020 Toyota Corolla 1.8 Hybrid Sedan or Hatchback?

alvinleez

Supercharged
6 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

If you notice how the wing mirrors are positioned, you can see it wil be a big challenge to make the full manual adj like you would back in the 80s. 

If they are located at the base of A pillar, perhaps it might still be possible. You don't see such setup in the above pic do you? :D

image.thumb.png.d184af2fea71a31f0bc44558c656be42.png

wah lau eh, if still use this that brand jia lat liao... 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
On 7/30/2020 at 3:49 PM, Kar_lover said:

So dark i cannot see but i will take ur word for it haha. Was thinking this long weekend go one of the PI kay poh kay poh a bit....

It's electrical mirror adjustment, but manual folding.

Eh anybody got one yet? How's the drive?

The sedan especially the tail light looks like my Vios =D I think I wont buy another made in thailand car liao, so i'm eyeing the MIJ Corolla but the Axio backside too ugly for my liking =X

11 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

@yellowshaun 

Y no more made in Thailand car?

While the ride is comfortable, my Vios is just generally poorly engineered/designed.

For example, air con vents in the middle and side different coldness, tiniest of center armrest (can barely put anything inside and too low to rest arm), two tiny cup holders, weird cut out of glove box (that reduces space inside). Alot of wasted space in front of the gear shifter and below hand brake that could have been used to put phones. Really a big headache where to put water bottle, wallet and phone. Funny that storage is what irked me!

image.png.2764c90fc1d14ee2ff3d118e3c90ad50.png

Border closed, cant easily head north change out the center console also... So to be safe, i will just avoid the Yaris Cross, Corolla Altis and MIT Camry in future.

5 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

While the ride is comfortable, my Vios is just generally poorly engineered/designed.

For example, air con vents in the middle and side different coldness, tiniest of center armrest (can barely put anything inside and too low to rest arm), two tiny cup holders, weird cut out of glove box (that reduces space inside). Alot of wasted space in front of the gear shifter and below hand brake that could have been used to put phones. Really a big headache where to put water bottle, wallet and phone. Funny that storage is what irked me!

image.png.2764c90fc1d14ee2ff3d118e3c90ad50.png

Border closed, cant easily head north change out the center console also... So to be safe, i will just avoid the Yaris Cross, Corolla Altis and MIT Camry in future.

And surprisingly, the MIT Toyota cars r pretty expensive compare to other mij car or pi Toyota models.

But oh well, they have plenty of loyal supporters