BMW electronic parking brake problem??

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

i wonder who dares to put out such disparaging car experience in Singapore. PS. Most common conti models are assembled locally in Malaysia (CKD).

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Question is did their do any mod on the BMW?

If they were to like splice a wire and add an electronic device that will screw up the car electronics system. It could also cause the car to shut down in the middle of driving it.

There are other band new cars who suffer electrical issue is because of the wire harness, things like loose connection within the harness. Quality issues. That is very time consuming and difficult to find the fault.

Edited by Watwheels

25 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

This 2 are the King and Queen of youtube of Malaysia, They like to flaunt what they have.

I thought millennias are like that? The social media age.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Serious question. So what happens if your electronic park brake fail?

If park on slope need to carry two big bricks in the car? [laugh]

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I thought millennias are like that? The social media age.

But I don't understand leh. Hahha. You buy one tray of egg also cannot guarantee all the egg are fresh ones. I understand BMW might have some recall or issues, but as a car owner, they should know mah. They make such a big fuss because they want content for their youtube channel. A bit unethical.

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

hahaha. The passenger side can stand by 2 brick first. I think if they were to use a brick, they will use this.

supreme-were-selling-a-brick-and-people-

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

But I don't understand leh. Hahha. You buy one tray of egg also cannot guarantee all the egg are fresh ones. I understand BMW might have some recall or issues, but as a car owner, they should know mah. They make such a big fuss because they want content for their youtube channel. A bit unethical.

I dont think they care or know lo.

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

This 2 are the King and Queen of youtube of Malaysia, They like to flaunt what they have.

At least they have something to flaunt, I don't have 😪😪

Supercharged
13 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Dun think it’s an issue at all lo .

have not use the electronic parking brake on any of my cars for ages and never had any cars rolling away .. Think as Long as its on Park , think good enough Liao ba .

• Praise 1

(edited)

They not parking on steep slope, they dont know can just put at P?

Or even put at D and off engine. den try push the car see if it rolls lor.

Edited by Dannnn
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Hubwee said:

Dun think it’s an issue at all lo .

have not use the electronic parking brake on any of my cars for ages and never had any cars rolling away .. Think as Long as its on Park , think good enough Liao ba .

Isn't it automatic at your kinda category of cars? I thought it automatically engages when u stop the car for more than a few seconds. 

Haha my cars are still manual brakes. 

Twincharged

When Electronic Parking Brake came in,Car Owners with it,laughed at those Cars with Manual Hand Brake[Old Fashion],when Electronic Parking Brake failed,Manual Hand Brake Owners laugh back...at them...

• Haha! 3

Please brush up the Chinese before making the vid. Horrendous and cant even speak proper mandarin with bits and pieces of english  all over the place.

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Please brush up the Chinese before making the vid. Horrendous and cant even speak proper mandarin with bits and pieces of english  all over the place.

Nothing wrong,S'porean also speak like this,you want ''proper Mandarin'' need to go China....

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2