COE Bidding – 1st Round of August 2020

Carbon82

4 minutes ago, al13ns said:

How much they bid?

23,198. If never revise, I think no point la. Should tell KMC management not to waste each other time and just refund me my deposit. I rather go else where buy car

↡ Advertisement

Just now, Juicyjuice said:

23,198. If never revise, I think no point la. Should tell KMC management not to waste each other time and just refund me my deposit. I rather go else where buy car

Better read the fine print of the "contract" you signed with them.

1 minute ago, keane1234 said:

Better read the fine print of the "contract" you signed with them.

Of cos I know cannot la. But the point I want to make should be heard by them. Seriously no point if bid so Low.

3 minutes ago, Juicyjuice said:

Yup. Normally if AD has yet to exhaust all tries and buyer decided to pull out. AD will forfeit all deposit

3 minutes ago, Juicyjuice said:

Of cos I know cannot la. But the point I want to make should be heard by them. Seriously no point if bid so Low.

If G-COE, then just wait. If Non-G COE, then you have to wait for 6 bids before can withdrawn. Normally this is the case. If not they will forfeit the deposit. Not worth.

7 minutes ago, Juicyjuice said:

Probably your purchase was pre covid where they underestimated the COE movements and priced the car pretty low?

5 minutes ago, dwn11807 said:

Similar as last round, Cat A no more drama liao. Maintain at 23K level for at least 35 mins lol....

The trend is like almost the same as the last round! lol..

P/S: I'm using your recorded data.. haha.

Edited by SedanFTW
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Passion said:

CAT A will go up till 27k I guess... no pressure to move north unless behind got hands manipulating. 

U mean go up to 27k at 3pm?

4 minutes ago, Dilemma said:

U mean go up to 27k at 3pm?

Hahaha.. hopefully it stop at 27k. Then people will believe it will fall. But now I see, 251pm. Already at 26k.. confirm more than 27k. But the total bid will not cross 2k. 

16 minutes ago, Blync said:

Probably your purchase was pre covid where they underestimated the COE movements and priced the car pretty low?

Yeah but no fault of mine since they sell it at that price. Anyway, bad experience, it’s NG coe, if didn’t get, not going back KMC 

2 minutes ago, louishavoc6661 said:

CAR UP TO 1600CC & 97KW $25,101 1,022 1,465

CAR ABOVE 1600CC OR 97KW $18,001 932 1,009

CAR UP TO 1600CC & 97KW $26,000 1,022 1,477

CAR ABOVE 1600CC OR 97KW $26,999 932 1,203

CAT B already 30K.... AD and PI starts to work liao. 

CAT A definitely going up above 30K.... 

14 minutes ago, Juicyjuice said:

Yeah but no fault of mine since they sell it at that price. Anyway, bad experience, it’s NG coe, if didn’t get, not going back KMC 

That's the ugly part of NG. Always a safety net for dealers

↡ Advertisement