COE Bidding – 1st Round of August 2020

Carbon82

sounds like coe will go up... observing from the forum past few days. 

then it will fall....... like stock market... everybody think will go up, it drop for u to see

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, Bandai said:

then it will fall....... like stock market... everybody think will go up, it drop for u to see

Many people might lose their job in coming months, how could coe is going up? 😅

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many people might lose their job in coming months, how could coe is going up? 😅

LTA jus tweaked a bit here a bit there and COE will remain high.

COE recession proof, 7th month proof, anything proof one. Don’t worry. 😆

Bullet Proof is the word. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, james1055 said:

But I did check the bid, they have bidded $20k after didn't get.

Guess the bundle deal was at 20k coe, actually you can easily reverse the calculation, taking your package minus current package, the difference is the coe, i guess your CB package is 12-15k cheaper than current price

3 hours ago, james1055 said:

My SE just let me know this by asking me to top up  $11k in my case to increase level to bid but it will still be 6 bids non guaranteed coe. I said just continue the bid the last 3 bid without topup. Doesn't it sounds funny that Top up with non guarnatee coe bids. The most after the 6 bids, I get back my deposit and continue to drive my existing car and looks up for Honda  or other brand car model.

I thought mine asking for $9k+ is a lot until you posted yours. Mind sharing who’s your AD?

For me, they call themselves champion leh. Don’t play play.🤪

1 hour ago, Correctorwrong said:

You’re right! 😂 

update: SE called me to up bid by more than 10k too. Either that or no point waiting for each other. So I told the SE, ya no problem for me if you cannot deliver. It’s ok not to get the car but just remember when you needed sales during CB period; everything also can and anything also can. So I just die die die die die die don’t want to release this order for you to sell to someone else. I will wait to the final bid and then you return my money because you cannot fulfil.

Needless to say, SE buay song but as the Joker says, “it’s not about the money... it’s about sending a message.” 🤣🤣🤣

Mind sharing which AD? 

As a car dealer when my customers tell me

its not the money, its the message.

I just tell them its ALWAYS the money.

:grin:

a.thumb.jpg.7b0659f4555f7627297c5f8d9d942183.jpg

• Haha! 1

CB do have some good deals.

My father booked the New Attrage (limited edition) for $63999 during CB late April. Now it's selling for $73999.

The deal then was 2 bids guaranteed COE, rebate $20K.

Got the COE at $32699 for the second July bidding. The COE actually cost slightly more than half the price he paid for the car. Govt really huat ah. [rolleyes]

Quite a few freebies given too. Also asked for extra half year road tax and window visors. 

Mitsubishi were quite desperate that time I think. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

22 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I thought mine asking for $9k+ is a lot until you posted yours. Mind sharing who’s your AD?

For me, they call themselves champion leh. Don’t play play.🤪

Starts with K as well.

1 hour ago, Bandai said:

The total bids for A and B each dropped by 400-500 per cat each round to date. We actually dun even see the levelling off for this yet. Duno why ppl so guncheong spider. 8 bids is 8 bids why panic on 2nd bid if never get?

• Praise 1

I last bought a car was 4.5 years ago. Why nowadays buying a car is require to top up one ah?

It’s like giving interest free loan to dealer leh. 

I’ve also told my friends, no doubt SG is a first world country, but when comes to buying a car, there is absolutely zero protection for car buyer. CASE is merely a toothless cat, not even a tiger. 

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

CB do have some good deals.

My father booked the New Attrage (limited edition) for $63999 during CB late April. Now it's selling for $73999.

The deal then was 2 bids guaranteed COE, rebate $20K.

Got the COE at $32699 for the second July bidding. The COE actually cost slightly more than half the price he paid for the car. Govt really huat ah. [rolleyes]

Quite a few freebies given too. Also asked for extra half year road tax and window visors. 

Mitsubishi were quite desperate that time I think. 

My wife just got her Attrage today. Also signed before CB. Back then the price was $57999. 6 bids non guaranteed. After CB, pattern liao liao. Ask her top up, etc. Told her not to give in. In the end, got it in July first bidding. On the 4th bid. Heng ah! 😅

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Correctorwrong said:

You’re right! 😂 

update: SE called me to up bid by more than 10k too. Either that or no point waiting for each other. So I told the SE, ya no problem for me if you cannot deliver. It’s ok not to get the car but just remember when you needed sales during CB period; everything also can and anything also can. So I just die die die die die die don’t want to release this order for you to sell to someone else. I will wait to the final bid and then you return my money because you cannot fulfil.

Needless to say, SE buay song but as the Joker says, “it’s not about the money... it’s about sending a message.” 🤣🤣🤣

So they offer to release the deposit back to you before even the final 6 or 8 bids?