COE Bidding – 1st Round of August 2020

Carbon82

40 minutes ago, dalton14 said:

The admin price is only $2 to revise, is it correct? if the dealer have 100 car, only needs $200 to revise, rather than inflating the COE to sky-high with thousands of dollar and each revision for each COE only $2... I'm not sure what is their rationale of doing thousands of dollar revision, end of the day, buyer have to pay the COE. You will see the madness after the bid cross the quota and you will see the madness start lol

I remembered it to be $8 per revision per bid.

↡ Advertisement

16 hours ago, Timon said:

I got my COE successfully yesterday thru CnC and the booking was placed during CB. The rebate was at $21k and was surprised to secure it yesterday.

Congrats. For CnC, rebate level of S$21k normally is quite high and so they will sure bid for you. You got a good deal!!!

1 hour ago, Lalaland01 said:

Curious to know who got the CB deal from KMC so far.... or they are the only AD that cannot fulfill

KMC's CB deal is really just marketing. Avante pricing really attractive. The catch is, the SE told me during the sales pitch that COE must drop below $21k then can secure.

Maybe some SE forgot to mention this key point, that's why so many people time wasted, or some people didn't pay attention, I don't know.

With Cat A coe now at $36k, means must top up $15k and still NG because who knows how high coe will shoot?

Those that got the CB deal, really is waste time.

• Praise 1

Yes, it will be ideal for buyer to bid themselves. Only needs to submit bid from POSB ATM and monitor the bidding last hour at wed 3pm in front of computer to revise bid online to decide how much they want to pay..

Edited by dalton14

13 minutes ago, Shoebox said:

KMC's CB deal is really just marketing. Avante pricing really attractive. The catch is, the SE told me during the sales pitch that COE must drop below $21k then can secure.

Maybe some SE forgot to mention this key point, that's why so many people time wasted, or some people didn't pay attention, I don't know.

With Cat A coe now at $36k, means must top up $15k and still NG because who knows how high coe will shoot?

True.. but just want to say if it is a deal, you cant expect to receive a same amount of profit margin... then you better don’t do promotion but just give him COE rebate instead. 

I wonder if they are so feel to keep all this empty deal just to make themselves busy... 

31 minutes ago, Jumpmanz said:

I remembered it to be $8 per revision per bid.

Just checked at one motoring, it’s confirm $2 for each revise bid..

7 minutes ago, Lalaland01 said:

True.. but just want to say if it is a deal, you cant expect to receive a same amount of profit margin... then you better don’t do promotion but just give him COE rebate instead. 

I wonder if they are so feel to keep all this empty deal just to make themselves busy... 

Ya lor. Probably management decision, then waste SE time, waste customer time, and now everybody knows KMC's dirty tricks.

During CB, the SE asked me if want guaranteed coe, then +$10k from the deal price.

Where got people want to +$10k just to secure guaranteed coe one...

28 minutes ago, Shoebox said:

what I see the price of COE is being manipulated by this few big players.

only it is difficult to prove it by law.

hence no choice to accept the facts.

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

People not happy why must buy Hyundai? 

:D

Buy something else lah. 

Ya, alrd talking to my Mazda SE hahaha. Said bye bye to Hyundai

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Batmanbee said:

Yeah, I looking out for other cars as well like Honda, Toyota, and etc.

• Praise 2

Just check if anyone here know for Hyundai there are KMC, RTMT and GS Auto, are they the same? 

If not, at least can go somewhere next time... 😅

Neutral Newbie
15 minutes ago, Batmanbee said:

mz3?

can intro you a SE. dm me if keen.

9 minutes ago, Lalaland01 said:

Just check if anyone here know for Hyundai there are KMC, RTMT and GS Auto, are they the same? 

If not, at least can go somewhere next time... 😅

Rtmt n Gs r like PI. They may offer diff deal n package from kmc but they take cars from kmc.

Exclusive dealer for hyundai car.

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Dango said:

After so many posting here.
It seems like KMC is offering multiple buyers to cancel their contracts.
Is it only KMC?

So what is the deal here? buyer cancel and they can sell the same car at a higher margin before the COE high rocket?

The other way to see it is that KMC margin really is the smallest and their offer really was genuine (assuming COE stay low)

Too bad lor... price too good to be true usually means that it is 🤣

24 minutes ago, chewsj said:

mz3?

can intro you a SE. dm me if keen.

Thanks! But I alrd have se hahah, been talking to her even before placing order at kmc

2 hours ago, ThomFort said:

CnC.. Mercedes loh, thats why he got it. 

Eh.... CnC also carries KIA btw....

↡ Advertisement