COE Bidding – 1st Round of August 2020

Carbon82

34 minutes ago, Sunshineboy911 said:

Cause it is NG top up. SE say just top up 2-5k based on my comfort level to show sincerity to management and increase chance of securing coe. Reverse psychology game strong man 

Sounds like all the SE now lol. I also got the call for top up, I said see how in September first. Then October. Then take back my deposit lol. 

↡ Advertisement

Bro, you bought from K*C too? Hahahaha. I think we are on the same boat... the CB deal was too good, thought that I tio jackpot for such price. In the end kena call for top up 2-5k just to show sincerity and increase NG chance.  

13 minutes ago, Sunshineboy911 said:

Bro, you bought from K*C too? Hahahaha. I think we are on the same boat... the CB deal was too good, thought that I tio jackpot for such price. In the end kena call for top up 2-5k just to show sincerity and increase NG chance.  

Ridiculous. Shows sincerity?!?! Deposit not sincerity meh

Edited by hungryjack

Since when do buyers need to show sincerity...... shouldn’t it be the other way round? 🤔

If no need car urgently, can wait lor. COE quota per round will remain same for the next 5 rounds as compared to last round, so COE prices most likely won’t go up.

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Sunshineboy911 said:

2k or 5k? The range quite big leh, translates to $200 - $500 additional depreciation a year. But if you add it in and compare to the existing deals, still cheaper why not? Otherwise next bid you’ll be in here cursing at K*C too.

2 hours ago, Sunshineboy911 said:

1 hour ago, Sunshineboy911 said:

Cause it is NG top up. SE say just top up 2-5k based on my comfort level to show sincerity to management and increase chance of securing coe. Reverse psychology game strong man 

Hahahaha! Now buyer has to show sincerity? If I’m you, I say thank you and let them self console if can’t get the COE. 

1 hour ago, Juicyjuice said:

I reject my se till she never ask me want to top up or not. Think gave up hope on me. Lol

Same. I jit tao say you want you sell, don’t want nvm. 5 more bid to go. 

Neutral Newbie

Yes.. been 0% growth since 2018. Govt release news timely to push up COE price. Seems like demand is not that high after all, backlog clearing up. (That’s my Guess lah).

With such news maybe a lot buyers would want to TOP up. And SE take chance to ask customers to TOP up. 

1 hour ago, Lotra said:

Yes.. been 0% growth since 2018. Govt release news timely to push up COE price. Seems like demand is not that high after all, backlog clearing up. (That’s my Guess lah).

With such news maybe a lot buyers would want to TOP up. And SE take chance to ask customers to TOP up. 

based on last 2 rounds of COE total bids, it seems that the demand has not pick up yet, the backlog will take longer time to clear  due to reduced quota or cleared by itself when the CB NG 4/6/8 bids end but buyer may re-enter the market again...

4 hours ago, Sunshineboy911 said:

Yes bro. You’re right, From what I hear so far 2-5k with NG is the most common I heard. Mentioned in a previous post that my SE quoted about $8xxx for GCOE. I am not topping up for sure lah, got no real need for new car now.

If KMC social media team is watching this thread, then they should seriously consider their game plan and margins. Come September, the economic impact of COVID-19 is gonna spill over into many industries. Yes it won’t affect COE Price but it’ll affect KMC long term reputation as they will be known as the sellers who give major discounts but cannot fulfil the sale plus keep asking for sincerity top up. When I get back my deposit (as many others in this thread will), this will be a story to tell at your next CNY/Hari Raya/Deepavali gathering lol. 

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Correctorwrong said:

Yes bro. You’re right, From what I hear so far 2-5k with NG is the most common I heard. Mentioned in a previous post that my SE quoted about $8xxx for GCOE. I am not topping up for sure lah, got no real need for new car now.

If KMC social media team is watching this thread, then they should seriously consider their game plan and margins. Come September, the economic impact of COVID-19 is gonna spill over into many industries. Yes it won’t affect COE Price but it’ll affect KMC long term reputation as they will be known as the sellers who give major discounts but cannot fulfil the sale plus keep asking for sincerity top up. When I get back my deposit (as many others in this thread will), this will be a story to tell at your next CNY/Hari Raya/Deepavali gathering lol. 

Kmc selling their cars with major discount, asking customers to top up, bidding low coe price and cannot fulfil the sale? Looks like this type of sales tactic come back again? Cause back in around 2016/2017, think such stunt has happened before. [rolleyes]

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Kmc selling their cars with major discount, asking customers to top up, bidding low coe price and cannot fulfil the sale? Looks like this type of sales tactic come back again? Cause back in around 2016/2017, think such stunt has happened before. [rolleyes]

That year 16/17, they really didn’t secure coe for many of their customers?

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

trick no scare old, as long as sinkie bites .... 

5 hours ago, Correctorwrong said:

It's OK. 

People have short memories.

:D

Heng ah if not I have no customers. 

Please give us car dealers more money maybe 2 - 5k to show your sincerity. 

Thank you. 

:D

Jamesc founding chairman and founding member of BDSM Builders & Distributors Singapore Motorcar Association. 

Buying a car shouldn't be the pain you think it should be. We always provide more. A lot more for you. 

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1