Amazing Radio Control A380 Jet

steveluv

12 minutes ago, steveluv said:

i64WcPR.jpg

Rich man toy.. Normal people like us where got money to pay this remote aircraft. 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Old-driver said:

Can someone sit on top of it and fly?

Hahaha...tat is an epic wish...bringing the child in us. Till today I still hv the tendency to look into the cabin interior or engine of diecast models. I once have a poly mate who is into petrol radio cars & I was so fascinated by the minitaure engine blocks & carburetors!

• Praise 2

Don't know why so many people have to be so negative about this.

:grin:

People who are impressive in life say impressive things.

People who are not say negative things.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Old-driver said:

Can someone sit on top of it and fly?

I can think of one person that comes to mind.

I don't want to upset wife so I cannot say who.

• Haha! 5

Will never happen in SG.

- lack of air space

- noise pollution

Most RC jet flyers had to go to Johor or even Melaka to fly their jets.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
22 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Will never happen in SG.

- lack of air space

- noise pollution

Most RC jet flyers had to go to Johor or even Melaka to fly their jets.

CAAS rules now require registration and pay $15 for RC aerial craft above 250g. Cannot even dream of flying RC turbine jets here. Last time flying electric ducted fan jets already got people complain the noise [laugh] 

Not only the cost of the hobby but mainly most of us lack the dedicated space for such hobbies. I do know some staying in landed properties at least can still own larger RC models and engage in building (not just buy-assemble) as a hobby. In HDB , no space.

Was thinking of going into boats after the CAAS restriction, but didn't interest me much. Bought a simple boat, now still mothballed in my store room!

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 3

19 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5650932

Where ah?

My MIL say she miss sit on aeroplane.

Cost no problem I just want to make her happy.

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Another one.. A380 singapore airlines model.. 

This one earned how many krisflyer miles? 😆

• Haha! 3

Just now, Vid said:

This one earned how many krisflyer miles? 😆

Actually if singapore airshow could have this type of model plane flying in the air.  It would be quite interesting.. 

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

CAAS rules now require registration and pay $15 for RC aerial craft above 250g. Cannot even dream of flying RC turbine jets here. Last time flying electric ducted fan jets already got people complain the noise [laugh] 

Not only the cost of the hobby but mainly most of us lack the dedicated space for such hobbies. I do know some staying in landed properties at least can still own larger RC models and engage in building (not just buy-assemble) as a hobby. In HDB , no space.

Was thinking of going into boats after the CAAS restriction, but didn't interest me much. Bought a simple boat, now still mothballed in my store room!

I bought four $15 CAAS stickers. CAAS maximum per person is 5 stickers. But I got 10 helis and 5 drones.[smallcry]

I have 7 boats. Come to the rc boating community. Only selected reservoirs to run the boats.

I know of a few guys staying in HDB and scratch built their planes. Really nice and amazing. When there is a will, there is a way. They get their kids into the hobby and help out(free labour).:XD: I also built my helis, drones and boats in HDB. Can one.

But jets is whole higher level of construction and building. BTW, there are jet helis and boats too. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1