Bought a new Lexus GS350 at the age of 19 without a driving license, so he had to hire a driver.

noobcarbuyer

Huh? Even if want to pose like you made it at age 19, at least get a 5-er, E class or A6. Lexus GS is hardly poseur worthy, you end up looking like a retired teacher. 

Indeed one of the worst decisions made, got the wrong car for the wrong reasons. 

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Huh? Even if want to pose like you made it at age 19, at least get a 5-er, E class or A6. Lexus GS is hardly poseur worthy, you end up looking like a retired teacher. 

Indeed one of the worst decisions made, got the wrong car for the wrong reasons. 

At that age and era, better choices would be a Golf GTI, Audi TT RS or a BMW M3 depending on budget and preference.

At the age of 19, a Lexus GS aren't gonna get you the mileage if you know what I mean.

Edited by noobcarbuyer
  • Praise 3

40 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Careful all the retired teachers Lexus owners will get pissed off with you. Trying to displace @Throttle2 as public enemy no. 1 ah? 😂😂😂

• Haha! 6

22 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Careful all the retired teachers Lexus owners will get pissed off with you. Trying to displace @Throttle2 as public enemy no. 1 ah? 😂😂😂

T2 show ur S500 .... and ur sexy model driver with rolex . Dont be shy . 

Must also say ... got license but prefer sexy babe to drive aku. 🍻

😁

Edited by Angcheek
  • Haha! 4

18 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Ok ok, I take back what I've wrote. 

With a Lexus, you end up looking like an elite PAP minister. Lexus owners should be happy now? 😁

20150810_Reuters_PMLee.jpg?itok=smgowI2P

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

12 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

😁

Like this? 😁

f5ee54e86481b6cb837027b384da0067--t-girls-alessandra-ambrosio-1.jpg.ea888c41d9f7c60ad90c2a0d413084fa.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

He parks in a garage with hanging lights, so can't say his 'worst' decision back then affected his financials too much. 

This gabra is trying to buy a new car, hence hoping COE crashed. So, all the discouragement on car ownership to all. Once gabra has successfully bought a new car, he will be wishing COE huat ah and will be chanting how a car will bring quality of life and time savings....!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

i dont know anything about this post on facebook nor the person who posted it but at 19, i had successfully passed both my class 2A and class 3. ( Class2 the following year)  these are Skills and qualifications which i could take with me all my life.  Certainly better than a chauffer.

I also got myself a bike becos cars were “for wussies” at 19.  

A young man needs to rough it out.  Rode motorcycles to school and to work daily until I was 28.   Still riding today as a retrenched , and jobless, wash out bum.  

Good luck, huat ah!

2 hours ago, Angcheek said:

😁

Mai lah, here got drive mclaren ferrari lambo one, you ask for Mercy?

But sexy babe with Rolex, confirm i win.

671F9E1F-442D-4367-9557-43726F309FB3.jpeg

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1