Bought a new Lexus GS350 at the age of 19 without a driving license, so he had to hire a driver.

noobcarbuyer

Supersonic

U mean he run road after collecting $30,000?

Chey....my sifu T2 has more than that as loose change in his side pocket leh

22 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Mai lah, here got drive mclaren ferrari lambo one, you ask for Mercy?

But sexy babe with Rolex, confirm i win.

671F9E1F-442D-4367-9557-43726F309FB3.jpeg

This one I concede. Chio. Keep them coming. Pun intended. 😁

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

This one I concede. Chio. Keep them coming. Pun intended. 😁

Eh, face not shown. It might be a nasty surprise if face was shown. 😁

• Haha! 1

There are many ultra rich youngsters here in Singapore. Crazy-Rich-Asian level stuff.

Most of them have multiple Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Lambo in their 20s. I know a few from the watch community (no, I'm not in their clique and I am much older than them). You can easily see them in IG. Yes I admit I'm jealous and sour although I pretend I'm cool with it when we met. One of them could not buy 2 limited edition Nautilus from the AD, so he splurged 500+k each (total 1m+) in the grey market. Another bought 5 Hautlence watches in a watch event at one go, with the cheapest one at 150k. There are too many such stories.

Saw an interest article some time back, and I quote:

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/fashion/bonding-over-luxury-watches

"For #PatekAcademy, the budding tycoon hosted three GTGs (watch-group slang for "get-together") - a dinner at Straits Clan, a private club; a late-night party at Zouk, and the highlight event, a Saturday afternoon jaunt on a luxury catamaran that encircled nearby islands in the Singapore Strait.

During the four-hour trip on a blisteringly hot day, the men smoked Cohiba cigars and sipped drinks as they searched for shade to take photos of their Pateks - many on wrists, others carefully arranged on a blue tarp laid on an upper deck.

The girlfriends who went along (none of whom is a watch collector) donned bikinis and sat on beach towels, chatting, before the buffet lunch.

Mr Kawamura rolled up the sleeves of his white linen shirt to display his blue-faced Ref. 5270G Perpetual Calendar Chronograph on his left wrist.

It is one of the 30 to 40 watches in Mr Kawamura's collection, which includes a number of Pateks, but also Rolex, Piaget, Hublot, Omega and Breitling - some of which he bought and others that were passed down by his father.

"Collecting is a huge part of my life," he says, estimating the value of his watches at more than $1 million."

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3

20 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Eh, face not shown. It might be a nasty surprise if face was shown. 😁

I think that one his gf/missus leh. You want to die ah? 😂

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

There are many ultra rich youngsters here in Singapore. Crazy-Rich-Asian level stuff.

Most of them have multiple Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Lambo in their 20s. I know a few from the watch community (no, I'm not in their clique and I am much older than them). You can easily see them in IG. Yes I admit I'm jealous and sour although I pretend I'm cool with it when we met. One of them could not buy 2 limited edition Nautilus from the AD, so he splurged 500+k each (total 1m+) in the grey market. Another bought 5 Hautlence watches in a watch event at one go, with the cheapest one at 150k. There are too many such stories.

Saw an interest article some time back, and I quote:

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/fashion/bonding-over-luxury-watches

"For #PatekAcademy, the budding tycoon hosted three GTGs (watch-group slang for "get-together") - a dinner at Straits Clan, a private club; a late-night party at Zouk, and the highlight event, a Saturday afternoon jaunt on a luxury catamaran that encircled nearby islands in the Singapore Strait.

During the four-hour trip on a blisteringly hot day, the men smoked Cohiba cigars and sipped drinks as they searched for shade to take photos of their Pateks - many on wrists, others carefully arranged on a blue tarp laid on an upper deck.

The girlfriends who went along (none of whom is a watch collector) donned bikinis and sat on beach towels, chatting, before the buffet lunch.

Mr Kawamura rolled up the sleeves of his white linen shirt to display his blue-faced Ref. 5270G Perpetual Calendar Chronograph on his left wrist.

It is one of the 30 to 40 watches in Mr Kawamura's collection, which includes a number of Pateks, but also Rolex, Piaget, Hublot, Omega and Breitling - some of which he bought and others that were passed down by his father.

"Collecting is a huge part of my life," he says, estimating the value of his watches at more than $1 million."

This type is the ah sia type.  Born into it. Not worthy to compare lah.

i usually see them no up unless they got the knowledge and skill and true gentleman character.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Eh, this one (circled in red) looks like Wind30 leh 😄 Not a single Rolex 👍

I thought all watch on deck for photo shoot

34 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Why are they dressed in long sleeved shirts under the blazing sun? 😁

I would be dressed in my singlets and shorts.

image.png.42564d8fd85ca1603f3ab0c64b2a7839.png

There is some mistake.

Why am I looking at grown men taking pictures of watches?

I am more interested in the following.

"The girlfriends who went along (none of whom is a watch collector) donned bikinis and sat on beach towels, chatting, before the buffet lunch."

Please share. Giam Xia. 

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

Why are they dressed in long sleeved shirts under the blazing sun? 😁

I would be dressed in my singlets and shorts.

image.png.42564d8fd85ca1603f3ab0c64b2a7839.png

Maybe ah sia kia must have some image de? Singlets and shorts dont look atas? Lol.

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe ah sia kia must have some image de? Singlets and shorts dont look atas? Lol.

I have never worn singlet and shorts since i was 5yrs old leh.

i atas or not? 

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

I have never worn singlet and shorts since i was 5yrs old leh.

i atas or not? 

:grin:

↡ Advertisement