Audi drops 'insensitive' girl with banana ad

StreetFight3r

rq1n64pdz1f51.thumb.jpg.c52bd839dc2d72d34b0e5159926950ab.jpg

Critics said the child's pose was "provocative" and life-threatening.

Some pointed out that the driver would not be able to see the child in that pose, leaning on the grille.

Others said the image was sexually suggestive, as bananas and sports cars have often been seen as symbols of male lust.

https://bbc.in/33nNL8J

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Not sure i see where it's insensitive. But neither can i understand what a small girl with shades got to do with such cars. If it's a legal SYT with a banana and shades on the bonnet ...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

Just now, Lala81 said:

Not sure i see where it's insensitive. But neither can i understand what a small girl with shades got to do with such cars. If it's a legal SYT with a banana and shades on the bonnet ...

Some ppl think and imagine too much.

Their mind corrupted whatever thing also can be suggestive

• Praise 2

Perhaps a little gal holding a banana here may be more suggestive to a paedophile than normal ppl like most of us who don't see anything insensitive in the adv. 

Personally, I dun see what the adv is trying to say or sell with regards to audi. That banana taste better leaning against an Audi? 

Or Audi is child friendly or so good looking that even a little gal wants to eat a banana standing next to it? Or that it's so safe that even a distracted child will not be hit cause damn good safety features. 

😂😂😂ya ya, me read too much into it. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

A man goes to a Psychologist and says, "Doc I got a real problem, I can't stop thinking about sex."

The Psychologist says, "Well let's see what we can find out", and pulls out his ink blots. "What is this a picture of?" he asks.

The man turns the picture upside down then turns it around and states, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."

The Psychologist says, "very interesting," and shows the next picture. "And what is this a picture of?"

The man looks and turns it in different directions and says, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."

The Psychologists tries again with the third ink blot, and asks the same question, "What is this a picture of?"

The patient again turns it in all directions and replies, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."

The Psychologist states, "Well, yes, you do seem to be obsessed with sex."

"Me!?" demands the patient. "You're the one who keeps showing me the dirty pictures!"

😁

• Haha! 4

27 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

A man goes to a Psychologist and says, "Doc I got a real problem, I can't stop thinking about sex."

The Psychologist says, "Well let's see what we can find out", and pulls out his ink blots. "What is this a picture of?" he asks.

The man turns the picture upside down then turns it around and states, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."

The Psychologist says, "very interesting," and shows the next picture. "And what is this a picture of?"

The man looks and turns it in different directions and says, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."

The Psychologists tries again with the third ink blot, and asks the same question, "What is this a picture of?"

The patient again turns it in all directions and replies, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."

The Psychologist states, "Well, yes, you do seem to be obsessed with sex."

"Me!?" demands the patient. "You're the one who keeps showing me the dirty pictures!"

😁

Yah lah the people that say its a dirty picture got dirty mind.

:grin:

• Haha! 1

On 8/5/2020 at 2:05 PM, Lala81 said:

I believe its borderline pedophile

13 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I believe its borderline pedophile

ok lah. maybe the banana is the culprit.
But if the kid was sipping a mocktail. I think it's pretty ok.
Though i still don't see it helping audi sell cars unless their own marketing team thinks that audi buyers are borderline pedo [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2