S'poreans want to buy Newcastle United

kobayashiGT

BN Group's Evangeline Shen resigns as Axington chairman; 3 other directors quit

The reasons given for the spate of resignations range from impending changes in the company's business to "intense public scrutiny" and "health reasons".

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/bn-groups-evangeline-shen-resigns-as-axington-chairman-3-other-directors

kiang jiu ho ..... [:)]

↡ Advertisement

these ppl can get sg most DUA PAO award of the year liao.

i read the paper worth 12 b , only 3 ppl in the board. got dun know how many private plane cater for themself. 

really damn dua kang

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

wah... tiagong they were big time jp morgan investment bankers ... before coming out to become billionaire entrepreneurs leh

😬

Edited by Enye

Tbh the jokers didn't really get much mention among Newcastle fan groups in England. Till today they still talking about the Saudis, Most geordie groups didn't take the sg co seriously after initial reports.  

Acra looking into registration of Novena Global Lifecare; firm linked to BN Group in Newcastle bid

Acra was responding to queries from The Straits Times yesterday on some of the firm's 31 entities, such as Novena Global Lifecare, which could not be found in Acra records.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/acra-looking-into-registration-of-firm-linked-to-bn-group

[;)]

If they want a photo with the current president of USA

I can help them.

No need to photoshop lah.

I can let them have a cardboard cutout.

:grin:

image.png.c43a151e469c108983089d62ff13db57.png

BN group bid in jeopardy

After straying offside with their questionable marketing material, Bellagraph Nova (BN) Group's ill-fated bid to take over Newcastle United looks likely to end in defeat.

Yesterday, the Press Association reported that its £280 million (S$507 million) bid "never came close to earning (BN Group)... a seat around the negotiating table" and the deal is not being explored.

This comes after Newcastle-based newspaper The Chronicle carried a report on Saturday with the headline "Mike Ashley ready to pull the plug on two bidders and make fresh search for investment this autumn".

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/bn-group-bid-in-jeopardy

EY files police report on Dorr Group-owned Novena Global Healthcare Group

Ernst & Young (EY) has filed a police report on Novena Global Healthcare Group for signatures the accounting firm allegedly did not make on the healthcare group’s financial statements, according to The Straits Times.

In an article dated September 18, the national broadsheet reported that it understands that the police report was filed on September 16.

Novena Global Healthcare Group’s parent company is Dorr Group. Dorr Group is owned by Terence and Nelson Loh, who were recently in the news for attempting to buy over English football club, Newcastle United, and its doctoring of former US President Barack Obama’s photos to make them look as if he met the founders in a meeting in Paris, France.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/news/company-news/ey-files-police-report-dorr-group-owned-novena-global-healthcare-group

:that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Loh cousins seeking to offload stake in Axington

Cousins Terence and Nelson Loh are looking to sell their stake in Axington Inc, according to The Business Times on September 21.

According to the paper, the cousins have approached several parties to buy out their stake.

The Catalist-listed company was bought over by the former investment bankers under their company Dorr Group.

Axington’s shares fell on August 24 when the Bellagraph Nova Group (BN Group) – which came about through a merger between the Lohs’ Dorr Group and former Axington chairman Evangeline Shen’s Bellagraph Group – admitted to doctoring photos of former US President Barack Obama, to show that he met the founders in Paris.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/news/company-news/loh-cousins-seeking-offload-stake-axington

On 9/19/2020 at 12:07 AM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Only if they buy sunderland i think no one will give a damn😂

You should watch Sunderland til i die on netflix.

Think many many people give a damn.

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Karoon said:

You should watch Sunderland til i die on netflix.

Think many many people give a damn.

My friend is die hard sunderland fan ald switch club to liverpool, gave up on sunderland liao lol

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

1 hour ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

wtf does this mean? Did they fake the signature? How do you use an unauthorised signature?

Signatures can easily be forged on submitted or released documents when you do away with original hardcopy documents. 

↡ Advertisement