Video: Malaysia Racism Experiment 2.0 – Car Breakdown

dudez7

In Malaysia, you cannot stop to help. Risking your life. It's different from in Singapore, where there's CCTVs islandwide.

• Praise 3

Only u can call the tow truck to assist u. I remember many years back when I have a burst tyre on the highway. I change the tyre myself without any car bother to stop over to ask for any assistance needed. Therefore you must know how to change a simple tyre else u will need to call the tow truck for a simple job.

• Praise 3

This is a test on humanity bah. A fellow human being helping another regardless of race. The individual who is acting did wave and asked for help.

For those who didnt stop and help, are they racists? I dont think so. There's also the risk of being robbed like most mentioned here. It's not appropriate to call this a "racism experiment".

I think the word "racism" as part of headline it's just to make ppl click and watch. Racism exist everywhere in the world. Dont really need to experiment.

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
15 hours ago, dudez7 said:

I can imagine if this happen, only the NTUC orange force will stop and help.

But they will check if your insurance is with them anot first. :grin:

1 minute ago, Watwheels said:

This is a test on humanity bah. A fellow human being helping another regardless of race. The individual who is acting did wave and asked for help.

For those who didnt stop and help, are they racists? I dont think so. There's also the risk of being robbed like most mentioned here. It's not appropriate to call this a "racism experiment".

I think the word "racism" as part of headline it's just to make ppl click and watch. Racism exist everywhere in the world. Dont really need to experiment.

Both video was created due to

https://www.indexmundi.com/surveys/results/8

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
18 hours ago, dudez7 said:

The Chinese lady cute ah. Took the risk to uturn and jumpstart. Though not recommended but very commendable. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2