2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

The lyrics must be very simple to understand, cannot be too complicated for  Trump supporters.

And I only see white people in the video. Oh yah, USA is a white country. 

• Haha! 6

I thought he's doing a good job? No?

He's keeping FT out. Good paying jobs for locals are back in the US. Unemployment rate is all time low(before covid). Taxes are reduced.

He should come to Singapore.😂

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 1

59 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Under the leader-shit  of him, their covid 19 is already making them the greatest in many ways,  what else do they want. 😀😀😀

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

He's keeping FT out. Good paying jobs for locals are back in the US. Unemployment rate is all time low(before covid). Taxes are reduced.

Ya ..... look into CECA & PMET problems ... :secret-laugh:

13 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Ya ..... look into CECA & PMET problems ... :secret-laugh:

Ask him come here good.

He does everything and only get $1 a year.

The current one does nothing and get millions a year.

• Haha! 5

5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Ask him come here good.

He does everything and only get $1 a year.

The current one does nothing and get millions a year.

Don't think Asian can tahan an openly lying leader.  Everyone is well read and well traveled here, we will be embarrassed by all his lies. Face is very important in Asian society. 😅

• Haha! 4

8 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Ya. Before covid he's doing quite good. All my amdk counterpart in US told me alot of jobs were created. Some don't really like him but he shows result.

The pandemic really turned things around. It kinda shows that end of the day, he's just a businessman. Good with numbers and reports. It's obvious he can't handle a pandemic as he's too focused on producing good results and denying the threat of the virus. After that, things go downhill. More lying and denial to cover the damage done by the his ignorance. The axios interview is really funny to watch. Look at the body language between him and swan. Haha. Like a teacher questioning his student.

Interestingly, his support kinda went up abit and closing the gap between him and Biden as report shows that the cases are tapering off. Dunno why people still support him. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

51 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Don't think Asian can tahan an openly lying leader.  Everyone is well read and well traveled here, we will be embarrassed by all his lies. Face is very important in Asian society. 😅

It’s just a joke bro.

More of poking at our president. 

Did you see the amount of work she has to do during National Day? Poor lady.

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

Ya. Before covid he's doing quite good. All my amdk counterpart in US told me alot of jobs were created. Some don't really like him but he shows result.

The pandemic really turned things around. It kinda shows that end of the day, he's just a businessman. Good with numbers and reports. It's obvious he can't handle a pandemic as he's too focused on producing good results and denying the threat of the virus. After that, things go downhill. More lying and denial to cover the damage done by the his ignorance. The axios interview is really funny to watch. Look at the body language between him and swan. Haha. Like a teacher questioning his student.

Interestingly, his support kinda went up abit and closing the gap between him and Biden as report shows that the cases are tapering off. Dunno why people still support him. 

The jobs created were all inherited from Obama. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Thanks bro, my blood feels very healthy today, definitely won't kena anaemia, cos your post is so full of delicious... 

IRON-y. 😂😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1