2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

6 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

DT is turning USA into a lawless country.... [pirate]

Needs strong Mafia groups to wakes them up. [rifle]

Mafia like the passed Al Capone :a-shoot:

US always a law unto themselves. the international mafia.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Weez911 said:

I just saw the polls and noticed that Biden has a sizeable lead over Trump. I do not think the debate will have a major consequence for this election, as none of them covered themselves in glory yesterday. The D media has been attacking Trump's stance on the right far, and Proud Boys. 

I do recall the polls were in Clinton's favour in the last election, but Trump won. However, the gap in this one is too big and I just don't see Trump winning this.

Many closet trump supporters. 

It is embarrassing to say you are voting for such an unpresidential liar and outright racist, except for all those rednecks and evangelists who really believe he is doing God's work.

But he has turned off a lot of woman's voters. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Victor68 said:

I like Trump to continue because USA will be brought down faster with his leadership. But this COVID is putting pressure on everybody. Biden will help to mitigate and make life better for everyone than Trump. Whether Trump or Biden their era will end, just prolong for what period. History has proven isolation will not do good for any country. They are now barring themselves from the world. 

the US dollar is already falling . gl to trump another 4 years of printing🤣.

13 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Many closet trump supporters. 

It is embarrassing to say you are voting for such an unpresidential liar and outright racist, except for all those rednecks and evangelists who really believe he is doing God's work.

But he has turned off a lot of woman's voters. 

Hmm.. just like many closet papaya supporters?

is there 1 common motivation to be found? perhaps the belief that only trump/papaya is better for the nation? those that are not conservative enough are considered radical left?

• Haha! 1

29 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

is there 1 common motivation to be found? perhaps the belief that only trump/papaya is better for the nation? those that are not conservative enough are considered radical left?

Are you comparing Singapore politics to American politics?

There's simply no comparison. You are comparing a sh*thole nation with a history of imperialism, colonialism and racism to a tiny country that managed to survive getting kicked out of Malaya.

Putin wants DT to win as per what his influencers/hackers did in 2016.

However this time round, XJP wants DT to lose.

So internet counter actions are expected and KGB may face neutralising actions.

After the first debate, the answer who will win the POTUS election may probably be found

HERE

:D

• Praise 1

I gave up on US Presidential Election ever since DT is THE President.

This time, he has my 100% support.

I like his anti-CCP rhetoric.

Waiting to be slammed by CCP or Motherland sarporkter.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

55 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

Many people in America still supports Trump, at least upwards of 40%.

Trump may be a real idiot in governing the country, but he is a president who doesn't give in to corporate / Private financial / even other nations pressures.

He really f*** care about what corporates and other nations think, like stepping up tariffs with china although it will hurt Intel / Qualcomm / Apple earnings.

In America, there are lots (and I mean lots) of people who knew that they have no chance of success at all even though they have worked hard all their lives, and they are furious of how the riches just keep on piling onto these corporate millionaires. And they support Trump in bringing these corporations / millionaires / billionaires down even though it will not bring much benefits to them.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Silverkris said:

Many people in America still supports Trump, at least upwards of 40%.

Trump may be a real idiot in governing the country, but he is a president who doesn't give in to corporate / Private financial / even other nations pressures.

He really f*** care about what corporates and other nations think, like stepping up tariffs with china although it will hurt Intel / Qualcomm / Apple earnings.

In America, there are lots (and I mean lots) of people who knew that they have no chance of success at all even though they have worked hard all their lives, and they are furious of how the riches just keep on piling onto these corporate millionaires. And they support Trump in bringing these corporations / millionaires / billionaires down even though it will not bring much benefits to them.

According to Stop The China Hustle, more than 200 companies have been deregistered by the SEC over the last 10 years that has resulted in a market cap loss of over $500,000,000,000 ( 500 Billion dollars) in the ongoing, systemic and formulaic stock fraud due largely to unverifiable accounting and lack of PCAOB accounting in China due to Chinese companies being protected by Article 8 and Article 177 of the State Secrecy laws of China

It's unconscionable that the United States continues to allow Chinese companies raising trillions of dollars from U.S. investors to avoid complying with basic U.S. securities and audit standards."[45] When US Companies are caught fabricating accounting, a heavy price is paid and CEO's have to go to jail and return investors money. "With US listed, China-based companies, there is no recourse, no punishment, no accountability. None whatsoever" according to defrauded investor Joel Caplan who has a fund for other thousands of defrauded investors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Hustle

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

I gave up on US Presidential Election ever since DT is THE President.

This time, he has my 100% support.

I like his anti-CCP rhetoric.

Waiting to be slammed by CCP or Motherland sarporkter.

You are on the same side as falungong members and KKK. Lol.

• Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

According to Stop The China Hustle, more than 200 companies have been deregistered by the SEC over the last 10 years that has resulted in a market cap loss of over $500,000,000,000 ( 500 Billion dollars) in the ongoing, systemic and formulaic stock fraud due largely to unverifiable accounting and lack of PCAOB accounting in China due to Chinese companies being protected by Article 8 and Article 177 of the State Secrecy laws of China

It's unconscionable that the United States continues to allow Chinese companies raising trillions of dollars from U.S. investors to avoid complying with basic U.S. securities and audit standards."[45] When US Companies are caught fabricating accounting, a heavy price is paid and CEO's have to go to jail and return investors money. "With US listed, China-based companies, there is no recourse, no punishment, no accountability. None whatsoever" according to defrauded investor Joel Caplan who has a fund for other thousands of defrauded investors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Hustle

Hopefully temasek is aware... 🙄

4 hours ago, Playtime said:

But how does a US fall benefit Singapore?.. or asean for that matter. 

World will be more peaceful with less conflicts because nobody is instigating and supply arms to them to fight each others. We also get to enjoy real economy boom with lesser printed worthless USD. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Nolicense said:

Actually PAP is quite centre. Used to be more left than right. Lol

3 hours ago, Vinyl said:

There's simply no comparison. You are comparing a sh*thole nation with a history of imperialism, colonialism and racism to a tiny country that managed to survive getting kicked out of Malaya.

That so called "sh*thole nation" has accomplished truly great things and is considered by most unbiased observers to be *the* pre-eminent world superpower. 

Don't judge America by its current incumbent or its previously rocky history. If we had even a tenth of the freedoms they've taken for granted (including the right to bear arms), we may not even have made it into the 21st Century, because there's plenty of hatred to be found here at home. It's just that we're too conditioned to suppress our feelings and too bound up by draconian laws.

I'm not a rabid US supporter but let's not assume airs thinking we're anywhere near that calibre as a nation.

• Praise 9

51 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

That so called "sh*thole nation" has accomplished truly great things and is considered by most unbiased observers to be *the* pre-eminent world superpower. 

Don't judge America by its current incumbent or its previously rocky history. If we had even a tenth of the freedoms they've taken for granted (including the right to bear arms), we may not even have made it into the 21st Century, because there's plenty of hatred to be found here at home. It's just that we're too conditioned to suppress our feelings and too bound up by draconian laws.

I'm not a rabid US supporter but let's not assume airs thinking we're anywhere near that calibre as a nation.

that's quite a burn... 😂

image.png.e564ff1d46e561ef98a47b9c30e87827.png

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Vinyl said:

No I am not comparing politics. That would be a very big topic which I am not versed enough to do much of a discussion. And this is not the thread either.

Instead, I'm just wondering what makes people vote who they vote and yet are ashamed to admit it

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2