2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

13 hours ago, Playtime said:

I'm morbidly curious who who'll be the first in the inner circle to be on ventilator.. or dead.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/white-house-official-gravely-ill-with-covid-19

A top White House security official, Mr Crede Bailey, is gravely ill with Covid-19 and has been hospitalised since last month, according to four people familiar with his condition.

Patient zero?

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Is this fake news too?! GVGT one hor... :D:D 

Not that I am black hearted, but it would be a real blessing in disguise if he become critically ill or even have his life taken by COVID-19, then more American would believe that COVID-19 could be fatal, thereby taking all health advices and control measures much more seriously!!:a-nospamhere:

I am not joking about it. Everyone (including some real stubborn / naive one here) need to be aware that COVID-19 is a very serious health issue, which has killed >1m people worldwide (1,066,412 people to be exact as of current and still counting).:a-aggressive:

I hate to say this but to save lives, Trump is better dead than alive. His words will result in more death.  

Can't see how he can win the election in November.  

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I hate to say this but to save lives, Trump is better dead than alive. His words will result in more death.  

Really knn.

Ask him to give his level of medical  care to the rest  of the us citizen that kenna the virus loh.

Let every  1 that had the virus take the same medicine  as him foc.

• Praise 2

16 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Really knn.

Ask him to give his level of medical  care to the rest  of the us citizen that kenna the virus loh.

Let every  1 that had the virus take the same medicine  as him foc.

he did say he going to give the vaccine to everyone for free.

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

Trouble is there are a lot of White Americans who believe in his propaganda ie America first, China is the biggest devil etc. Trump can lie thru his teeth with a straight face n these guys get hoodwinked easily. These are likely to be Americans who are less travelled, not well read n agree with his protectionist policies n they are significant in numbers. 

That said, Trump’s mishandling of the Covid situation could be his downfall. This is the single factor that I believe will seal his fate but otherwise he could easily hv been re-elected despite almost the whole World knowing that he is without doubt, the worst POTUS ever👎

• Praise 6

1 minute ago, Spring said:

Trouble is there are a lot of White Americans who believe in his propaganda ie America first, China is the biggest devil etc. Trump can lie thru his teeth with a straight face n these guys get hoodwinked easily. These are likely to be Americans who are less travelled, not well read n agree with his protectionist policies n they are significant in numbers. 

That said, Trump’s mishandling of the Covid situation could be his downfall. This is the single factor that I believe will seal his fate but otherwise he could easily hv been re-elected despite almost the whole World knowing that he is without doubt, the worst POTUS ever👎

There are indeed americans like that. Not necessarily believe 100% what he says, but nevertheless, support Trump because he is, in a simple understandable way, protecting american jobs.

Of course, behind the scenes, the world economy and how jobs are created, is much more complicated and Trump's policies may actually cause more damage in the long run. But all these complications and theories, Trump has shown that he dislikes such intellectualism and dismisses them. And also for his supporters, give them a simple picture that they can understand, is much more believable to them.

• Praise 3

18 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Katie Miller mocked Kamala Harris’ Covid debate precautions. Then her husband tested positive.

Oh Sheet.

Stephen Miller, a top adviser to the president, tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday, is married to Katie Miller, a top Pence aide in Utah ahead of Wednesday's debate.

Earlier this week, Katie Miller, a spokesperson for Vice President Pence, mocked Sen Kamala Harris’ request for extra covid safety precautions like a plexiglass divider in Wednesday’s upcoming debate.

“If Sen. Harris wants to use a fortress around herself, have at it,” Miller said on Monday.

A day later, her husband, Stephen Miller, a top advisor to the president, tested positive for coronavirus himself and said he is quarantining, part of a larger outbreak sweeping across the White House.

image.png.d0768725e316d66638bacd2ec789f8f2.png

This fella supposed to be 35 years old..... 

• Shocked 2

5 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Is this fake news too?! GVGT one hor... :D:D 

Not that I am black hearted, but it would be a real blessing in disguise if he become critically ill or even have his life taken by COVID-19, then more American would believe that COVID-19 could be fatal, thereby taking all health advices and control measures much more seriously!!:a-nospamhere:

I am not joking about it. Everyone (including some real stubborn / naive one here) need to be aware that COVID-19 is a very serious health issue, which has killed >1m people worldwide (1,066,412 people to be exact as of current and still counting).:a-aggressive:

So was what you posted earlier real or fake news?

4 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

So was what you posted earlier real or fake news?

OK, here's what you have been waiting for. USA Today just confirmed 11 hours ago that it was fake news.

Fact check: Fake Trump quote about battling coronavirus, his body

Our rating: False

Based on our research, the claim that President Donald Trump said doctors have "never seen a body kill the Coronavirus" like his body and that he has "USA," not "DNA," is FALSE. Though he did brag in multiple videos about his rapid recovery, Trump credited it to an antibody cocktail made by Regeneron, not his body or his genetics. The quotes are fabricated.

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Katie sure does a lot of hair pulling during bedtime love making ..... :inlove:

Wah lau, I suddenly come to realize that this thread is not just talking about the candidates, but... :D 

2414.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

9769834.jpg

l-intro-1601404977.jpg

3314.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

46ff2322-9421-11ea-ae0d-0e69ba128e68_ima

katie_miller_stephen_miller_white_house.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 5

he sounds like a man in deep deep trouble...

when even the Fox host looks increasingly worried and tries to kick you off screaming ... you know this man should not even be in charge of a weapon... let alone nukes....

debate or no debate does it really matter?

1. no fact check ... can say anything like pig can fly

2. not answering the question ... ask east answer west

3. at the end of the day ... voters already decide and many already voted

2020-10-10_114513.jpg

• Praise 1

Just get this biggest clown out please US citizens.

He’s worse than Pennywise, the clown in the movie IT.

↡ Advertisement