2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

7 hours ago, Weez911 said:

The Democrats are quite confident this round, and only send Obama so late into the game to help Biden. They must have fancy their chance. If only Obama was unleashed earlier on Trump...

You guys just don't understand America.. I had read some Facebook comments from American side.. From these comments I read that they posted.. It seems mixed.. There are many trump supporters.. And many said this election is not the time to vote 3rd party, we need our vote count on trump as every vote towards trump count. This remind me of our GE like now difference sia.. 

So when Obama come out and speak, it might spark a different reaction that you guys think. The reaction could be, darn Obama, I am not going to vote for Biden, some might even trigger or get frustrated by Obama and decided to vote trump anyway. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

https://mothership.sg/2020/10/trump-twitter-password-maga2020/

Think for public figure, these account like twitter, Facebook and etc should at least have 2 factor authentication for login outside of the saved location and or device right? So this person even if guess password correctly need to pass the next set of authentication like through hp authentication or through email. Unless twitter do not have 2 factor authentication? 

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

He wanted to say best but somehow mispronounced.. It is actually very common.. I believe many of us had somehow mispronounced word sometimes.. And it might or might not be obvious for us and people to noticed it. 

Debate was over. The moderator did a great job this round. She managed to make them debate this time properly. Usual stuff from Trump though, but I thought Biden rose to the challenge better this time.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Yewheng said:

He wanted to say best but somehow mispronounced.. It is actually very common.. I believe many of us had somehow mispronounced word sometimes.. And it might or might not be obvious for us and people to noticed it. 

He was diagnosed with a stammer when young and, well, he's close to 80yrs old. Slow and relatively deliberate because of both but, yes, mistakes will still happen.

At the end of the day, after the debate we knew what each candidate thought deep down.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Yewheng said:

You guys just don't understand America.. I had read some Facebook comments from American side.. From these comments I read that they posted.. It seems mixed.. There are many trump supporters.. And many said this election is not the time to vote 3rd party, we need our vote count on trump as every vote towards trump count. This remind me of our GE like now difference sia.. 

So when Obama come out and speak, it might spark a different reaction that you guys think. The reaction could be, darn Obama, I am not going to vote for Biden, some might even trigger or get frustrated by Obama and decided to vote trump anyway. 

Part of the reason Republicans won the 2016 election is because many Americans dont want to vote for the democrats whom they say is all talk no action. At least trump always got action. Even if the actions are wrong. 😂

If Democrats wins, it wont be a landslide win. 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Part of the reason Republicans won the 2016 election is because many Americans dont want to vote for the democrats whom they say is all talk no action. At least trump always got action. Even if the actions are wrong. 😂

If Democrats wins, it wont be a landslide win. 

Frankly, blue or red win also no difference. Some Americans are fed up with both parties. 天下乌鸦一般黑。

My bro who live in Hawaii hope Trump will win. He said Trump is a clown yes but he does things for the Americans and very pro business. He chose Livelihood over Lives. 

Today debate is actually much better to watch and listen to. I agreed with one thing Trump said - The cure cannot be worse than the problem.

• Praise 3

On 10/19/2020 at 11:04 PM, Jamesc said:

Trump gets her into the SCOTUS and when he loses and fights in court she will overturn the results of the election and make him president for another 4 years.

Then as SCOTUS she will overturn Roe vs Wade so that abortions will be banned and then she believes she is doing God's work.

Its a higher calling from above.

:grin:

This is the petition she signed.

“We, the following citizens of Michiana, oppose abortion on demand and defend the right to life from fertilization to natural death,” said a statement Judge Amy Coney Barrett endorsed in 2006.

She is a God-fearing properly conservative Republican. She defends the right of life from fertilisation to natural death and/or state-sponsored death of convicts, illegal immigrants and assorted non-whites. 😁

• Haha! 1

learning something today

whenever shits happen

i will tell mgmt ... we are rounding the corner, turn, bend ... whatever can be rounded ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Yewheng said:

This comment darn funny.. 

No matter who win.

its gonna be either a clown or a fool running usa for the next 4 years😁

• Haha! 3

12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

No matter who win.

its gonna be either a clown or a fool running usa for the next 4 years😁

Trump: blah blah blah...

Biden: blah blah blah...

Americans:

l06x6jk047x41.png

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

I agreed with one thing Trump said - The cure cannot be worse than the problem.

I do not agree with the above statement. The americans are in such dire situation now simply because some of them do not want to sacrifice abit for the sake of recovery. Without putting in the efforts and suffer abit, the virus situation cannot get better and the economy cannot recover at all.

The hardship is only for short term and cannot be taken as if the people will live like that for the rest of humanity. Just bear with it for a few months and recovery would be possible as witnessed all over the world.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Frankly, blue or red win also no difference. Some Americans are fed up with both parties. 天下乌鸦一般黑。

My bro who live in Hawaii hope Trump will win. He said Trump is a clown yes but he does things for the Americans and very pro business. He chose Livelihood over Lives. 

Today debate is actually much better to watch and listen to. I agreed with one thing Trump said - The cure cannot be worse than the problem.

Why is there a need to choose between the 2 absolutes? Between Livelihood and lives. That is how Trump wants to frame the debate to cover up his screw ups, only stupid Trump supporters cannot see it. 

Everyone knows mask can minimize infection and death. Trump is morally bankrupt when he refused to lead by example, laughing at Biden when he wore a mask. 

So many here fxxked CCS for his earlier mask comment but at least he/ G reversed course and did what is right. Trump never did and never will. 

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 4

20 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

I do not agree with the above statement. The americans are in such dire situation now simply because some of them do not want to sacrifice abit for the sake of recovery. Without putting in the efforts and suffer abit, the virus situation cannot get better and the economy cannot recover at all.

The hardship is only for short term and cannot be taken as if the people will live like that for the rest of humanity. Just bear with it for a few months and recovery would be possible as witnessed all over the world.

Only if you close the borders like Australia (still got second wave) and NZ. Malaysia locked down so long still like that. Just ownself no infections is not good enough. And all guns would be out if America closes its borders.

It's a choice between some dying of Covid, or many dying of hunger.

↡ Advertisement