2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

41 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Since all these countries inherited its system from UK, why UK is worst off than these 3?

You know, I had considered the UK to add but more and more, I see things just not getting done..........  30yrs to debate a third runway at Heathrow and still not any closer? I don't know if that is a failure of democracy, or a result of it. Well, it's definitely a result of it, but I don't know if I consider it pro or con.

At least, unlike US, there is more than two parties despite the third being next to useless.

It is better than India, Korea, Germany etc. where there simply are too MANY parties where coalitions can result in weak leadership.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

19 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Let me be more clear with you if you lack the necessary wisdom (that I thought you had).

If HK CE retracts the bill in June and violence continues, that’s clearly WRONG.

Sorry dude. My stand remains the same, violence is wrong no matter what circumstances.

Just because you are horny and the prostitutes don't want your business doesn't mean you can force yourself on others and break the law.

HKers may have grievances but violence is wrong. Everytime you have grievances you break the law? Can't be, unless you love going to jail like Joshua Wong.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I don’t deny I support the violence in HK as it is THE ONLY way to stop an deaf CE. This CE was not elected by the ppl.

On the other hand, if CE could listen to the ppl, there would be NO violence.

You and I sit on opposite sides of that fence.

The failure is in the professionalism of CE and her ability to write and implement correctly the extradition law.

"if CE could listen to the ppl, there would be NO violence" ........ is not leadership, it's pandering to populism and we see from DT and BJ how well that works, not. This verges on mob rule and whilst I can hear what you will say about legitimately elected etc. and I will agree, to a point, where that point bounces back to our little red dot.

• Praise 2

The old lady Nancy Pelosi once said the HK riots are a beautiful sight to behold, let’s see her say the same thing about what happened at Capitol Hill.

It’s always not a bad thing when it didn’t happened to you. Remember the ass MP Koh who said such thing when he talked about the misdiagnosis of cancer patients? I want to hear the same thing if something similar happened to his family members.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The old lady Nancy Pelosi once said the HK riots are a beautiful sight to behold, let’s see her say the same thing about what happened at Capitol Hill.

It’s always not a bad thing when it didn’t happened to you. Remember the ass MP Koh who said such thing when he talked about the misdiagnosis of cancer patients? I want to hear the same thing if something similar happened to his family members.

I tink she's one of those where a report said got people kneeled to pray...不要进来,千万不要进来。。。😁

nancy-pelosi-92819-hands-getty-640x480.jpg

• Haha! 1

If Trump supprters got their hands on Michael Pennis or Mitch MacDonald

I really worry what would have happened to them after my BFF called them

weak Republicans that did not stand up for their country.

:grin: 

This is not a real revolution.

This is a wayang or cho hee reolution.

People with taking photos with the statues and not destroying them.

image.png.9b3310c1eccd917c44cb03b96109979e.png

image.png.f06ce195ae65dcd9610517bcf5d416b1.png

Can see the difference or not?

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, bsswan said:

You and I sit on opposite sides of that fence.

The failure is in the professionalism of CE and her ability to write and implement correctly the extradition law.

"if CE could listen to the ppl, there would be NO violence" ........ is not leadership, it's pandering to populism and we see from DT and BJ how well that works, not. This verges on mob rule and whilst I can hear what you will say about legitimately elected etc. and I will agree, to a point, where that point bounces back to our little red dot.

This part is 100% agreeable with you.

https://www.ft.com/content/a51ad553-cc08-47ac-9a33-44353c4484ff

Democrats take control of US Senate with two Georgia victories

Democrats won control of the US Senate after Jon Ossoff joined his Georgia colleague Raphael Warnock in beating Republican incumbents in run-off elections, giving incoming president Joe Biden control of both houses of Congress.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.ft.com/content/a51ad553-cc08-47ac-9a33-44353c4484ff

Democrats take control of US Senate with two Georgia victories

Democrats won control of the US Senate after Jon Ossoff joined his Georgia colleague Raphael Warnock in beating Republican incumbents in run-off elections, giving incoming president Joe Biden control of both houses of Congress.

Congratulations to Democrats taking the White House, the Senate and the House.

So we now have Democrats in New Zealand, Taiwan, South Korea and USA.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Jellandross said:

The same snake who was singing a different tune during HK protests LOL

This two headed snake.

He still sucking my BFF balls.

He no guts to say this to the person that started this.

My BFF.