BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

4 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

how trump treat people, how people treat trump ... it's karma

when trump in power ... he don't give a damn to every single one

whoever don't follow ... you're fired!

his tweet and his firing speak for himself ... [laugh] 

Yup. So there is this saying, its how we treat people that how others treat us back. 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

24 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Re impeachment, the House votes should be quick and fuss-free as it is under Dems control. 

The issue is with the Senate. To impeach Trump, they need all the Democrats plus 17 Republicans to vote for it. Other than Mitt Romney, maybe John Thune, Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham (he spoke out against Trump after Capitol but appeared in AF1 with him yesterday enroute to the "biggest beautiful" wall in TX), I don't see how they can get there. Unless McConnell is able to influence/galvanise his colleagues to get the job done as the leader of the party.

Once Trump is removed as President following an impeachment, he won't be able to run for President again in 2024.

Trump’s 2024 Hopes Just Crashed Into the 14th Amendment 
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2021-01-11/trump-2024-president-may-be-ineligible-after-u-s-capitol-riot

14th amendment might stop him running in 2024. 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2021-01-11/trump-2024-president-may-be-ineligible-after-u-s-capitol-riot

Don't even need this. Basically now Biden administration can rewrite any law already. There will be not enough pushback from Republicans. So Biden administration will have the next 4 yrs to write or rewrite any law that can ban trump from running for president. 

12 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Good article. This could very well be a non-issue for an average insurrectionist but the thing here is that the SCOTUS has a tendency not to rule in a political case, particularly one that involves keeping soon-to-be-ex-president Trump out of the 2024 election.

I have a gut feeling that Trump might just survive both the impeachment and the 14th Amendment charges. We shall see...

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Don't even need this. Basically now Biden administration can rewrite any law already. There will be not enough pushback from Republicans. So Biden administration will have the next 4 yrs to write or rewrite any law that can ban trump from running for president. 

To change the US Constitution, you need super majority in both chambers and the 3/4 of the states need to endorse it, it is not as easy as calling an Indian a Malay. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.todayonline.com/world/new-york-city-cut-contracts-trump-organisation-says-mayor

If continue like this where one by one decide to stop association with trump, stop doing business with trump. There is high chance that he might go bankrupt. His life from a very powerful person to become a nobody. 

He still has his good friend, Putin ....  [sly]

:meaw:  

Trump impeached for 'inciting' US Capitol riot

The US House of Representatives has impeached President Donald Trump for "incitement of insurrection" at last week's Capitol riot.

Ten Republicans sided with Democrats to impeach the president by 232-197.

He is the first president in US history to be impeached twice, or charged with crimes by Congress.

Mr Trump, a Republican, will now face a trial in the Senate, where if convicted he could face being barred from ever holding office again.

But he will not have to quit the White House before his term ends in one week because the Senate will not reconvene in time.

Mr Trump leaves office on 20 January, following his election defeat last November to Democrat Joe Biden.

The Democratic-controlled House voted on Wednesday after several hours of impassioned debate as armed National Guard troops stood guard inside and outside the Capitol.

The FBI has warned of possible armed protests planned for Washington DC and all 50 US state capitals ahead of Mr Biden's inauguration next week.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55656385

means what huh? can ah trump kor gate crash to attend inauguration since he is still POTUS until 20 Jan ... 

national guard still must salute to him until 20 Jan ... [laugh] 

Edited by Wt_know

Means the Senate now gets to decide whether they want him out before 20 Jan 2021.

This vote requires 2/3, ie, all the Democrats plus 17 Republicans have to vote for Yes to impeach him successfully. I think it is quite unlikely for 17 Republicans to vote Yes. Chances are, he will still be able to run for PE in 2024.

• Praise 2

30 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Means the Senate now gets to decide whether they want him out before 20 Jan 2021.

This vote requires 2/3, ie, all the Democrats plus 17 Republicans have to vote for Yes to impeach him successfully. I think it is quite unlikely for 17 Republicans to vote Yes. Chances are, he will still be able to run for PE in 2024.

He has already been impeached. 

As he was before. 

He is therefore the only POTUS to have been impeached twice. Amazing that it's in a single term! 

Impeachment is not enough to remove him from office. That requires a senate vote following impeachment. It failed the first time, no one knows how it's going to go this time. There's no real effect on Trump's remaining tenure in office since there's only a few days to go, the only thing that's to be gained is to make sure he never runs again. 

But then again, I kind of want to see if Trump actually dares to run again, whether the elephant party is evil enough to run him once again and whether the Americans are stupid and racist and malicious enough to vote him in one more time. And if he gets in again, I'll bet he'll bring "Fire and Blood" like Crazy Daeny. That will be really fun to watch - burnt popcorn seasoned with human blood flakes in hand. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Yes, i doubt it will pass but the wayang is as important. You don't invade the house and get away with it. 

• Praise 1

I hope Trump become president in 2024.

Ivanka Trump. 🤣 She got the WMD.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

26 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I hope Trump become president in 2024.

Ivanka Trump. 🤣 She got the WMD.

Ivanka looks like a pig. Sorry it's just my opinion.

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

He has already been impeached. 

As he was before. 

He is therefore the only POTUS to have been impeached twice. Amazing that it's in a single term! 

Impeachment is not enough to remove him from office. That requires a senate vote following impeachment. It failed the first time, no one knows how it's going to go this time. There's no real effect on Trump's remaining tenure in office since there's only a few days to go, the only thing that's to be gained is to make sure he never runs again. 

But then again, I kind of want to see if Trump actually dares to run again, whether the elephant party is evil enough to run him once again and whether the Americans are stupid and racist and malicious enough to vote him in one more time. And if he gets in again, I'll bet he'll bring "Fire and Blood" like Crazy Daeny. That will be really fun to watch - burnt popcorn seasoned with human blood flakes in hand. 😂

An observation is Trump was not contrite over his incitement of violence at the Capitol which led to deaths of police and his supporters, threats over his side-kick Pence's life, and the safety of all his Republicans congressmen during the insurgent. It was clear in his speech in Texas yesterday he has no regret over what he did. He didn't even call Pence during the insurgent which says a lot about him, given how loyal Pence has been to him all these years.

As evidenced in the recent Georgia's run-off, where Georgia is a traditional red state, the 2 Democrat Senators received more % than Biden in Nov 2020. It appears Trump is losing support over his attacks on US democracy over the past 2 months if I were to link up the 2 elections' results. 
Also, Mitch McConnell seems keen to get rid of Trump from GOP. McConnell's office didn't refute recent reports of the rumours surrounding his support for Trump's impeachment. John Thune and Lindsey Graham also spoke out against Trump in the Congress for the attack on democracy. They are all senior guys in GOP. Maybe they have come to the conclusion that Trump is a liability after 4 years.

Then there are also legal cases and criminal cases against Trump, which I'm sure will kick off after 20 Jan 2021. Trump has spoken about pardoning himself but legally that's on shaky grounds. There are also state prosecutors pressing potential charges against him which he can't pardon. He really needs plenty of God's blessing now.

10 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Yes, i doubt it will pass but the wayang is as important. You don't invade the house and get away with it. 

Yeah the rule of law is the cornerstone of a functioning democracy. I like accountability but that's me.

Yet to impeach him will lead to important Congress' time being apportioned off from incoming Biden's new initiatives. The Democrats have a number of priorities now, like the virus control, vaccine distribution, economy, restoring global alliances, climate, immigration, etc. This will be a tough 100 days for Biden.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1