2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

18 minutes ago, Playtime said:

OMG.... my boss could be trump.......exactly the same....

Nothing wrong what. Some people are visual learners, some are good at numbers, while some are not. 

So this is normal what. 

↡ Advertisement

FBI vetting Guard troops in Washington DC amid fears of insider attack

WASHINGTON: US defence officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/fbi-vetting-guard-troops-in-washington-dc-amid-fears-of-insider-13984854

7 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Damn this is what I told my BFF.

Some of the Nat Guards are his supporters and they are armed with rifles.

:grin:

Why FBI have to kapo?

Btw Lincoln bust still available, now only US$80,000.

image.png.b5fff7ce8652e27d46a85fd0281b8ff3.png

Edited by Jamesc

4 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I am going to miss DT jokes after tomorrow but for the sake of the world,  ok to look for other comedians. 

We're fortunate enuf to witness many America firsts...😁

Would he Un-pardon the turkeys he had pardoned and bring home to cook? 😂

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

We're fortunate enuf to witness many America firsts...😁

Would he Un-pardon the turkeys he had pardoned and bring home to cook? 😂

It is for Americans to continue their pursue of fiction. Haha

Two Army National Guard members removed from inauguration duty

(CNN)Two Army National Guard members were removed from inauguration duty as part of the security vetting process to ensure troops do not have ties to extremist groups, a defense official confirmed to CNN.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/19/politics/national-guard-removed-inauguration-duty/index.html

2 only ? 

• Haha! 1

American need people like rand Paul to be president. Not trump, not biden. Biden as a president will not bring any peace for the world. 

Screenshot_20210120_073506_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.7dd36ea63fcdae955d9678ca762de518.jpg

Although trump is very bad, this is one of the few things that he had done good, which is has not started new war. Under Biden administration? Erm.. Be prepared for more war.. 

Saw the comment on Facebook, trump trade war with China. Yeah.. This is one of the worst thing he had ever done I feel. He is digging America to a deeper hole. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Haha! 1

Just look at these Facebook comments. Many said are all darn true.. Huge victory to withdraw keystone XL permit? Comments there all said the truth. Gg America. 

50 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Screenshot_20210120_073506_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.7dd36ea63fcdae955d9678ca762de518.jpg

Although trump is very bad, this is one of the few things that he had done good, which is has not started new war. Under Biden administration? Erm.. Be prepared for more war.. 

Saw the comment on Facebook, trump trade war with China. Yeah.. This is one of the worst thing he had ever done I feel. He is digging America to a deeper hole. 

But he started domestic war on 6 Jan.  It's worse than an external war. It's considered as terrorism or even treason. 

• Praise 1

The democrats are known to be pro economy so I'm looking forward to Biden's inauguration. But it is going to be a tough 4 years for him and his party. The domestic issues that Trump had caused takes time to undo. Although there were no terror attacks during Trump's reign but he proved himself to be the biggest threat to the US when he divided the country with racism and worst of all incited the unrest. As for foreign issues Biden's task will be busy mending bridges with its neighbours, EU and Asia. Rejoining the Paris Agreement on climate change and WHO. I think all these will be priority as of now.

Edited by Watwheels

16 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

But he started domestic war on 6 Jan.  It's worse than an external war. It's considered as terrorism or even treason. 

The war had already been long before trump started it (from what many said). Look at black live matters, look at George floyd case. Way before that the how white treat black. All these are already internal war. So actually to me it seems clear that its always be this case. The trump case is just compounded by a lot of people just want to get rid of trump. If all things equal, by right the black life matter case to even interfering with hk riot case should be look deep into too right? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1