2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

7 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

The obvious is that Hilary graciously accepted defeat the morning after the election, and the Obama administration facilitated transition despite the overhanging suspicion about Russian interference that had been proven subsequently.  

Hilary did not act like a sore loser in playground and pull all kinds of tricks to stop this transition of power, unlike Trump has filed multiple lawsuits across the States and most of them has been thrown out citing no evidence or merit. There is really no way Trump could overturn the results with the margins involved yet he simply refuse to defeat defeat. We can say what we want, but lets do it more objectively.

What's wrong with having a 6 year as the president of the USA?

We like it.

70 million people agree with me.

:grin:

We like cheats and liars as long as they are on MY side.

↡ Advertisement

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

We follow you can already.

You can give us all the facts.

No need to pay CNN for fake news.

I am just point out that we need to look things objectively and not just reply on media alone. What if the media all magnifyed negative news on trump and make trump look bad? We need to always keep in mind that there are many type of bias at play. So when we think of something or want to come to some conclusion.. Always bare in mind whether is there any bias in there that could cloud our judgement? This is an important thing that we need to understand. 

• Praise 1

Enough of this stupid honesty and integrity.

Lets cheat and tell more lies to winning.

Winning is everything.

Everyone that support me please cheat and lie more.

I am Jamesc's MIL and I approve this message.

Not only cheat and lie, when people signal please accelerate and cut them off.

If you support Trump please accelerate cut more people off like a 6 year old also.

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Hilary did not act like a sore loser in playground and pull all kinds of tricks to stop this transition of power, unlike Trump has filed multiple 

thats the beauty of their system right?

he should and will have all the freedom and rights to seek justice even if there is very minor fraud involve .

and indeed he manage to find a number of  issue, and if he want to 钻牛角尖. no body can stop him 😁

it all depend how much member of his party is behind him. how many of the personal in key position is his kaki.( dun forget they gonna win the senate soon )

like judges,  head of secret force, chief of army , this 3 is the key to power.

if within 2 mth, he can have fbi cia on his side releasing statement this election is fraud, and the army is on his side, he dun even need the judges😆

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I am just point out that we need to look things objectively and not just reply on media alone. What if the media all magnifyed negative news on trump and make trump look bad? We need to always keep in mind that there are many type of bias at play. So when we think of something or want to come to some conclusion.. Always bare in mind whether is there any bias in there that could cloud our judgement? This is an important thing that we need to understand. 

You always look things objectively and have an open mind

so we listen to you can already.

Don't waste time with bias news.

Edited by Jamesc

24 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

At least Hilary conceded defeat the next morning and not like this orange utan now filing groundless lawsuits in multiple states and filling Pentagon with his yes man to attempt coup. That is the greatest difference you should also highlight.

Groundless or not we really do not know. If we based on what media posted then it seems like it is groundless. But is it really groundless? Well it's just starting only and remember it is just only 1 week after election and trump and his team still gathering more and more evidence. So it is still too early to say. Yes hillary conceded defeat, but then they also keep saying Russia interfere with the election in 2016. They kept saying for many years. So now result is out in Biden favour, why they never mention about Russia interfere in the election now? I am not saying that we should support trump or Biden.. But I am just saying that we really need to take a step back and think whether is there any bias that come into play. 

1 minute ago, Yewheng said:

Groundless or not we really do not know. If we based on what media posted then it seems like it is groundless. But is it really groundless? Well it's just starting only and remember it is just only 1 week after election and trump and his team still gathering more and more evidence. So it is still too early to say. Yes hillary conceded defeat, but then they also keep saying Russia interfere with the election in 2016. They kept saying for many years. So now result is out in Biden favour, why they never mention about Russia interfere in the election now? I am not saying that we should support trump or Biden.. But I am just saying that we really need to take a step back and think whether is there any bias that come into play. 

in almost every USA election that i know of, there is alway controversial (  very small issue) . but 95% of the time the loser lose with grace, they dun go dig 钻牛角尖 . i not saying he/she cannot, its all within his rights, but as the country leader, should they put their country before everything else.

is this the path a proper leader should lead his country into??

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

thats the beauty of their system right?

he should and will have all the freedom and rights to seek justice even if there is very minor fraud involve .

and indeed he manage to find a number of  issue, and if he want to 钻牛角尖. no body can stop him 😁

it all depend how much member of his party is behind him. how many of the personal in key position is his kaki.( dun forget they gonna win the senate soon )

like judges,  head of secret force, chief of army , this 3 is the key to power.

if within 2 mth, he can have fbi cia on his side releasing statement this election is fraud, and the army is on his side, he dun even need the judges😆

And if no evidence

just make some up lah.

I good at photoshop I can help him.

• Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, Beregond said:

in almost every USA election that i know of, there is alway controversial (  very small issue) . but 95% of the time the loser lose with grace, they dun go dig 钻牛角尖 . i not saying he/she cannot, its all within his rights, but as the country leader, should they put their country before everything else.

is this the path a proper leader should lead his country into??

Ya lor.. Hope we will not go into that path.. 

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I think most important is admitting defeat graciously when the margin is too big to overcome and that you have no concrete evidence of fraud. Now what Trump is doing is filing groundless lawsuits in multiple swing states while trying to dig out any possible leads. If want to claim fraud, please have evidence first else it is simply attempts to undermine  the system when losing.

There is a very simple and obvious reason why when Biden win nobody want to claim that he won with Russian support. Go figure it out if you do not know.

Georgia's Republican Secretary of State said on Wednesday there was no sign yet of widespread fraud in his state's vote count, where Democratic President-elect Joe Biden currently has a 14,000 vote lead over President Donald Trump.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/republican-georgia-secretary-state-says-225345389.html

A summary of the failed attempts by Trump so far:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/explainer-trumps-challenges-fail-prove-211837518.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9yLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20vX3lsdD1Bd3JYZ1NPLm9xeGY1emtBRXVJbzRndC47X3lsdT1ZMjlzYndObmNURUVjRzl6QXpRRWRuUnBaQU1FYzJWakEzTnkvUlY9Mi9SRT0xNjA1MTc4MTc0L1JPPTEwL1JVPWh0dHBzJTNhJTJmJTJmc2cubmV3cy55YWhvby5jb20lMmZleHBsYWluZXItdHJ1bXBzLWNoYWxsZW5nZXMtZmFpbC1wcm92ZS0yMTE4Mzc1MTguaHRtbC9SSz0yL1JTPTZLaFoxdi5XVVE1NExyWTRabU4yZktKTDhuYy0&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMs6Mi1kVh9XuClrjX6UDL8nttIDw3OeRTGV55LmglHcLQPTB_ARf9cp-MUcGdEVO1tNQASbTH30_SKC1I93c8UOKkHUPRbVtJ2wgmvCfaAnAC9ksuom0U4d6bHUKdruGUX6pbBdsrlihhZ76WuC1_xjd5mo__vgTiz33Gi0ae78

The postal worker saga:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-postal-worker-recants-voter-fraud-allegations-as-trump-loses-more-legal-battles-174234515.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9yLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20vX3lsdD1Bd3JYb0NCeW9xeGY4aW9BVjlnbzRndC47X3lsdT1ZMjlzYndObmNURUVjRzl6QXpFRWRuUnBaQU1FYzJWakEzTnkvUlY9Mi9SRT0xNjA1MTc4MDk4L1JPPTEwL1JVPWh0dHBzJTNhJTJmJTJmc2cubmV3cy55YWhvby5jb20lMmZwZW5uc3lsdmFuaWEtcG9zdGFsLXdvcmtlci1yZWNhbnRzLXZvdGVyLWZyYXVkLWFsbGVnYXRpb25zLWFzLXRydW1wLWxvc2VzLW1vcmUtbGVnYWwtYmF0dGxlcy0xNzQyMzQ1MTUuaHRtbC9SSz0yL1JTPUJVXzQ2ME1FNnYxUDlmQm9MQ2I1YWlMQ0JWZy0&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAH6O0FujgHzPSUsK8y7C0ykXa-6BhDGmf3axOoGvvtJY9Qcf-5RlibSr5TrYQJv-BWD52i_5R4HNQz9ygh_gLjULIbieNn-4eGcjLVJsYh5LK3ytUgOicEozysoktNqYxcApBzyYhYUNN5TDiR3Hiv29fJ8SNkYxkDY5ZS-NsBUU

Trump and his campaign have filed several lawsuits alleging voter fraud and unfair election procedures, in a strategy that appears to be little more than throwing something at the wall to see what sticks. 

“You can’t go to court just because you don’t like the vote totals,” Ohio State election law professor Ned Foley told MSNBC on Saturday. “You have to have a legal claim, and you have to have evidence to back it up. And that’s just not there.”

Election officials of both parties in at least 45 states said there was “no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race,” The New York Times reported Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I believe Biden should not force everyone to wear a mask.

Let the Dems wear a stupid mask if they want.

Loyal Trump supporters will NEVER wear a mask.

Next election won't be so close.

Cos all Republican dead due to COVID as they refused to wear masks....  [sly]

:XD:

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

What's wrong with having a 6 year as the president of the USA?

We like it.

70 million people agree with me.

We like cheats and liars as long as they are on MY side.

You fan of Taylor Swift? 

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

You fan of Taylor Swift? 

I is racist like Trump.

I only like young ladies from Korea, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan.

:D

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Cos all Republican dead due to COVID as they refused to wear masks....  [sly]

:XD:

Serve them right for not wearing mask.

There is no cure for stupidity.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

I agree the western media is bias and pro Biden (save for Fox and a few others) but what you have been reading about... election fraud and more evidence, etc are really fringe lunatics stuff.  

let’s be objective and consistent here. Show the world the evidence! 

And Biden won by a big margin. It is not even close, so unless it is widespread election fraud across multiple states, these people are just sore losers. 

• Praise 4

7 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

There is a vaccine for Covid.

There is no vaccine for stupid Republicans.

Democrats are the vaccine for the Republicans...and Republicans are the vaccine for the Democrats

Jab lai jab kee...AhmahRica is still virus infected...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3