17 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Serve them right for not wearing mask.

:D

There is no cure for stupidity.

Clorox? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Boris speak liao... calling trump "previous president".

must admit, i kenna fake by this guy. i thought he will be on trump side🤐

• Haha! 4

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican, said Wednesday he believed President Donald Trump would likely lose the state and that there were no “facts” to back up claims of rampant voter fraud, the latest in a small group of GOP officials to undercut the White House line following Trump’s loss to President-elect Joe Biden.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/mark-brnovich-arizona-voter-fraud-095921010.html

• Praise 2

On 11/4/2020 at 9:34 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

I believe its the most complicated voting in this world lol. 

Many countries use popular votes number for their president. I personally prefer popular votes as its determined by all citizens not by states/provinces

https://trib.al/SqVhqHE

Indeed the most complicated in the world.. It also need to account for different states got different states law. 

• Praise 1

If one day USA is to collapse like Soviet Union, the number of countries in the world would have increased by 49. A remote possibility if the government of the day continue to be racist and create divisiveness among the citizens

• Haha! 4

36 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

If one day USA is to collapse like Soviet Union, the number of countries in the world would have increased by 49. A remote possibility if the government of the day continue to be racist and create divisiveness among the citizens

Canada will become the N. American regional power ... huat ah!

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

So every state add tan behind the name

californiatan

floridatan

georgiatan

texastan

😂

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Heartlander said:

the only way i can think of them breaking  into 2 

1:Republicans and Democrats states

2: white and non white states

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

the only way i can think of them breaking  into 2 

1:Republicans and Democrats states

2: white and non white states

I briefly watch YouTube on East and West Germany history and the breakup of berlin Wall.. Darn interesting.. 

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I briefly watch YouTube on East and West Germany history and the breakup of berlin Wall.. Darn interesting.. 

the fall of east germany is another example of failure of communist system. even russia the biggest country out of soviet union is not communist .

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Heartlander said:

It HAPPENED close to 200 years AGO

In an alternate universe, Epoch Times/Falungong are stating that Trump is leading.

For a group that see Trump as a saviour out to punish China, they have reach an ultimate state of delusion.

Screenshot_20201113_105626.thumb.jpg.1c14c7499b394c9c26a9a46ca734b169.jpg

23 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

In an alternate universe, Epoch Times/Falungong are stating that Trump is leading.

For a group that see Trump as a saviour out to punish China, they have reach an ultimate state of delusion.

Screenshot_20201113_105626.thumb.jpg.1c14c7499b394c9c26a9a46ca734b169.jpg

PHOTO-2020-11-09-18-42-18.jpg