Jump to content
BabyBlade

2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

 

Message added by BabyBlade

Recommended Posts

Supersonic

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/trump-tweets-that-biden-won-us-election-says-vote-was-rigged?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR08CsFHBhD_i1WVNfFmKx8HxrsXSzYum9EJT46OIEbnj0M7pnjXaV3TLnw#Echobox=1605449302

Trump backtracks on acknowledging Biden won election, concedes ‘nothing'

 US President Donald Trump backtracked after appearing on Sunday (Nov 15) to acknowledge for the first time that Joe Biden won the Nov 3 election, saying he conceded “nothing” and repeating his unfounded claims of widespread voting fraud.

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged (edited)
2 hours ago, Beregond said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/trump-tweets-that-biden-won-us-election-says-vote-was-rigged?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR08CsFHBhD_i1WVNfFmKx8HxrsXSzYum9EJT46OIEbnj0M7pnjXaV3TLnw#Echobox=1605449302

Trump backtracks on acknowledging Biden won election, concedes ‘nothing'

 US President Donald Trump backtracked after appearing on Sunday (Nov 15) to acknowledge for the first time that Joe Biden won the Nov 3 election, saying he conceded “nothing” and repeating his unfounded claims of widespread voting fraud.

You guys are.. Media really like to magnify and spin the story to make readers interested in reading the news but at the expense of not really of what that person really mean. 

Trump said biden won the election because of fraud, does not mean he he acknowledged that he won the election. He only ment that the election was unfair. Why not media rephrase the title as trump implied that the unfair election that result Biden winning the election. Why? Coz that's what media like to do, spin the story and magnifying of words that make news/story interesting for people to read. 

Edited by Yewheng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yewheng said:

You guys are.. Media really like to magnify and spin the story to make readers interested in reading the news but at the expense of not really of what that person really mean. 

Trump said biden won the election because of fraud, does not mean he he acknowledged that he won the election. He only ment that the election was unfair. Why not media rephrase the title as trump implied that the unfair election that result Biden winning the election. Why? Coz that's what media like to do, spin the story and magnifying of words that make news/story interesting for people to read. 

I get what you mean but that's also only your own interpretation.

What they are trying to say here is, trump has been denying that Biden has won, whether legally or not. He has been maintaing that he has won, especially when he says he has won, if based on legal votes.

The tweet, although clarified further later, was the first time he even mentioned a Biden victory, though he did say it's though illegal votes.

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged (edited)

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/trump-win-fantasy-electors-bid-053422014.html

Republican leaders in four critical states won by President-elect Joe Biden say they won’t participate in a legally dubious scheme to flip their state’s electors to vote for President Donald Trump. Their comments effectively shut down a half-baked plot some Republicans floated as a last chance to keep Trump in the White House.

State GOP lawmakers in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin have all said they would not intervene in the selection of electors, who ultimately cast the votes that secure a candidate's victory. Such a move would violate state law and a vote of the people, several noted.

“I do not see, short of finding some type of fraud — which I haven’t heard of anything — I don’t see us in any serious way addressing a change in electors,” said Rusty Bowers, Arizona’s Republican House speaker, who says he’s been inundated with emails pleading for the legislature to intervene. “They are mandated by statute to choose according to the vote of the people.”

This coming from the GOP leaders in the swing states, effectively game over for Trump.

If election really rigged, there is no motivation for these Republicans to help out the Democats by flipping the tables on their supreme leader. Decency to admit defeat should have been the motivation. 

Edited by Heartlander
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ivanka-kushner-pulled-children-school-210445349.html

I would think if Trump had won the 2020 election, the private school would most likely just continue to let the couple have their way as there will be consequences in doing otherwise. But now different already. Good riddance for the audacity to put others in danger just because they are relative of the President. Think nobody want to be linked to any more of the super spreader events by the family.

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
10 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ivanka-kushner-pulled-children-school-210445349.html

I would think if Trump had won the 2020 election, the private school would most likely just continue to let the couple have their way as there will be consequences in doing otherwise. But now different already. Good riddance for the audacity to put others in danger just because they are relative of the President. Think nobody want to be linked to any more of the super spreader events by the family.

This reminds me..

Last read before blog written by a suspected insider... the site no more already. 

After gct passed PM to lhl... the first party meeting,  as usual he expected huge applause when he made entrance.. but not the case,  people kinda ignored him... tide change very fast with power

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
58 minutes ago, Playtime said:

This reminds me..

Last read before blog written by a suspected insider... the site no more already. 

After gct passed PM to lhl... the first party meeting,  as usual he expected huge applause when he made entrance.. but not the case,  people kinda ignored him... tide change very fast with power

East Coast, west coast, north shore, south bay...simi sai plan also no use if not well accepted...

Late ah gong had always wanted us to bury all the past glories and the not so... just look ahead, fix it now, recalibrate and move forward (together he had hoped). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

If the most powerful and influential man on Earth can be denied/scammed/rigged from winning an election by his opponent, then he should not be the most powerful and influential man on Earth. His opponent should be.

My logic 😁

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Vid said:

If the most powerful and influential man on Earth can be denied/scammed/rigged from winning an election by his opponent, then he should not be the most powerful and influential man on Earth. His opponent should be.

My logic 😁

He is, till he is defeated by another candidate through the voting system that put him there in the first place. Cannot be that when you win, everything is legitimate, and when you lose the system is rigged. If the system is rigged, Trump should not have won the election in 2016.

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Heartlander said:

He is, till he is defeated by another candidate through the voting system that put him there in the first place. Cannot be that when you win, everything is legitimate, and when you lose the system is rigged. If the system is rigged, Trump should not have won the election in 2016.

image.png.33c2fe03afb56ba3eeeb1fa8540789d8.png

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

I am a lousy Trump supporter but you are a really good Trump supporter. [thumbsup]

:grin:

17 hours ago, Yewheng said:

You guys are.. Media really like to magnify and spin the story to make readers interested in reading the news but at the expense of not really of what that person really mean. 

Trump said biden won the election because of fraud, does not mean he he acknowledged that he won the election. He only ment that the election was unfair. Why not media rephrase the title as trump implied that the unfair election that result Biden winning the election. Why? Coz that's what media like to do, spin the story and magnifying of words that make news/story interesting for people to read. 

 

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Heartlander said:

He is, till he is defeated by another candidate through the voting system that put him there in the first place. Cannot be that when you win, everything is legitimate, and when you lose the system is rigged. If the system is rigged, Trump should not have won the election in 2016.

 

irony......

image.thumb.png.013e5db1e05b7e92c75752c3d1015f09.png

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged (edited)
10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I am a lousy Trump supporter but you are a really good Trump supporter. [thumbsup]

:grin:

 

Why you assume I am trump supporter? In fact I do not support any and I can clearly sees that media is bias towards trump and they are trying to magnify negative things trump said to make trump look bad. Remember there is one time pm Lee said something like.. When people keep saying something and keep hearing it, slowly people start to believe it is true but in fact it is fake news.. Something along that line. It works the same concept.. Like media trying to keep make trump look bad.. The more we keep seeing news media keep reporting trump like this.. Slowly we think that trump is a bad guy. I don't know is there any English wording called.. Maybe I call it brain influence or sort of.. 

 

There are a lot of things we need to seperate out and understand. Like bias, media influences, public pressure and etc. Once we understand all these and seperate out, we would be able to think more clearly and make better accurate judgement. This is very important especially for policy making, judge giving sentence. 

Edited by Yewheng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

pfizer and moderna waited until election result confirm then release news? [laugh] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
12 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Why you assume I am trump supporter?

Trump like all your policies and he follows all of them.

Free enterprise capitalism and he don't like socialism just like you.

Low taxes and gov not spending taxpayers money.

No medicare for all.

Austrian monetary theory.

His policies same same as yours, why you don't like his policies?

:grin:

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×