2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

7 hours ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-asteroid-headed-toward-earth-before-november-election-2020-8?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=sf-bi-ti

Wow.. Really so coincidence.... Asteroid predict there is a small chance might head towards earth 1 day before president election.. 

This election will have a Deep Impact globally. 😁

• Haha! 2

16 hours ago, Soya said:

Lagi more I'm definitely getting GY F1 Assy5 for my next tyre change 

haha, coming to 10k on my Assy5, not bad. 

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

This election will have a Deep Impact globally. 😁

Tink it's a coded message that Stormy Daniels will make an appearance juz b4 erection day...

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Soya said:

Tink it's a coded message that Stormy Daniels will make an appearance juz b4 erection day...

They can all sing "She'll be cumming 'roun' the mountain when she cums."

Twincharged
37 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Let me predict:

Joe will win popular vote

Donald will serve 2nd term

But of course! 

Cuz if Biden wins,  then it's due to China, NK and Russia's help. 

But if Trump retains,  then there is nothing wrong. 

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

But of course! 

Cuz if Biden wins,  then it's due to China, NK and Russia's help. 

But if Trump retains,  then there is nothing wrong. 

I believe XJP want Donald to win

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Frankly,  it's good for the Chinese to become more self reliant... And Trump is training then very well. 

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Frankly,  it's good for the Chinese to become more self reliant... And Trump is training then very well. 

Read or listen Cai Xia comment

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I think China like Biden.

And Russia wants Trump to win.

:grin:

Complaint Filed Against University of Pennsylvania and Biden Center for Undisclosed China Mega-Donations

Since 2017 alone, when the Biden Center opened and after Joe Biden announced he was running for President in April 2018, the university received over $70 million from China, of which $22 million were listed as “Anonymous.”  Federal law requires the disclosure of the source of all donations over $250,000.  The complaint also requests referral to the Department of Justice to file an enforcement action seeking compliance and to recoup all the costs of the investigation.

“It is apparent that the Biden Center is beholden to China for its operations,” said Peter Flaherty, Chair of NLPC.  “This has an insidious affect on shaping the programs it produces.” “These multi-million dollar donations from China are bad enough,” said Paul Kamenar, counsel for NLPC, “but the flagrant reporting violations over the years are simply outrageous.”

The complaint also notes that the David L. Cohen, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the university, hosted a major fundraising event for Biden on the day he announced his candidacy.

• Haha! 2

What We Know About Hunter Biden’s Business in China

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s latest broadside against former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter appears to center on a joint venture that involved the younger Mr. Biden and some of China’s leading state-owned financial companies.

But the president’s claims bear little if any relation to the known facts.

Without presenting any evidence, Mr. Trump suggested on Thursday that China showered $1.5 billion on Hunter Biden in order to influence his father and win favorable trade deals with the United States.

“That’s probably why China for so many years has had a sweetheart deal where China rips off the U.S.A.” because they deal with people like “Biden where they give the son a billion and a half dollars,” Mr. Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House. He added: “You know what they call that? They call that a payoff.”

Companies associated with Hunter Biden or his business partners have struck several deals involving China over the past decade. So, in fact, have Mr. Trump’s own relatives — a point that Mr. Trump does not mention in his now almost-daily accusations against the former vice president, a leading Democratic presidential candidate, and his son.

But while the extent of Hunter Biden’s business dealings with China is not entirely clear, no evidence has emerged of how much money the younger Mr. Biden may have earned. In fact, his lawyer says he has earned nothing from the venture that the president is apparently citing. Nor is there any evidence that his father traded favors with the Chinese government to help his son.

Mr. Trump’s latest attacks follow weeks in which he has accused Hunter Biden of improperly profiting in Ukraine from his father’s position. The younger Mr. Biden collected roughly $50,000 a month for serving on the board of a Ukrainian energy firm at a time when his father was helping to shape the Obama administration’s foreign policy toward Ukraine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/us/politics/hunter-biden-china.html

The president’s attacks also come after a string of controversies involving members of Mr. Trump’s extended family and China, most of them unfolding after he was elected.

A company run by his daughter Ivanka has been awarded dozens of potentially valuable trademarks by the Chinese government.

A real estate company owned by the family of Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, tried to sell its troubled investment in a Manhattan skyscraper to a prominent Chinese firm.

And Nicole Meyer, Mr. Kushner’s sister and an executive in the family firm, invoked her connections to the president when she pitched Chinese investors in Beijing to buy into a development in New Jersey.

The $1.5 billion figure to which Mr. Trump referred on Thursday appears to be the amount of money that a Shanghai-based private-equity company, BHR Equity Investment Fund Management Co., aimed to raise in 2014.

The company, which says its biggest shareholder is the state-controlled Bank of China, pools money and invests in companies, many of which are also state owned.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
24 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Read or listen Cai Xia comment

That's a lot to absorb....

I subscribe to the notion "too many cooks will spoil the soup" and "one has to break a few eggs to cook an omelette".

1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

That's a lot to absorb....

I subscribe to the notion "too many cooks will spoil the soup" and "one has to break a few eggs to cook an omelette".

I usually absorb as much information as possible to improve my understanding of the matter at hand

Too many cooks will spoil the same soup but not different soup😂

• Haha! 2