2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

On 8/19/2020 at 12:05 AM, Jamesc said:

I was wondering what the big second wave in NZ was all about.

It turned out that the second wave was 13 new cases.

I am not surprised they take it so seriously.

Jacinda Ardern was furious when they had 2 new cases a few months ago

and got her people to buck up as the two was two too many for her.

:grin:

image.png.8630bf438c9d4107086b92b6c01b8dfb.png

13 cases over 2 case , the % incremental is 650%, US incremental has been stablizing at  near 0%, so he is correct, just that we are not as smart as trump in the way he looks at data. 

• Haha! 5

Supercharged
17 hours ago, Wt_know said:

that fly is biden spy?

More like Trump's fly, whispering to Pence what to say at his debate. bzzzzz....bzz,  bzbz..

Btw, the fly's mask is all wrong! Shoulda wrap the mask over fly's abdomen. That's how the insect breathes!! [laugh]

People who attended Trump's rallies now in hospital with Covid-19 as he plans more events nationwide.

Yeah hold more rallies and then all the Trump supporters get Corona

and none of them can vote.

My BFF will lose more votes the more rallies he has.

:grin:

The key states that will determine this election are Florida (29), Michigan (16), Ohio (18) and Pennsylvania (20). Other than the polls for Ohio (about 50/50), the rest of these 3 states have Biden leading in the polls.

I know this is very simplistic but if we add 29, 16 and 20 (total 65) to 2016 Democrat votes (232), Biden will get 297 votes.

If GOP were to lose 65 votes from their 2016 votes (306), Trump will get 241 votes. Even if Trump manages to win Ohio, he will still not be able to overcome Biden.

Of course there is a possibility Trump might not concede to Biden. I think Americans are not used to a losing president not respecting a peaceful transfer of power, which is a key tenet of a democracy. This may presents a problem to Biden and the blue voters..

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

The key states that will determine this election are Florida (29), Michigan (16), Ohio (18) and Pennsylvania (20). Other than the polls for Ohio (about 50/50), the rest of these 3 states have Biden leading in the polls.

I know this is very simplistic but if we add 29, 16 and 20 (total 65) to 2016 Democrat votes (232), Biden will get 297 votes.

If GOP were to lose 65 votes from their 2016 votes (306), Trump will get 241 votes. Even if Trump manages to win Ohio, he will still not be able to overcome Biden.

Of course there is a possibility Trump might not concede to Biden. I think Americans are not used to a losing president not respecting a peaceful transfer of power, which is a key tenet of a democracy. This may presents a problem to Biden and the blue voters..

Hillary was leading Trump in pre election poll in 2016, not sure if history will repeat itself.  But Biden is now leading by a bigger margin. 

Don't think Trump can stay in White House if he loses. 

• Praise 1

the nightmare scenario is after they count the in person voting, Trump leads and he declare victory, then mail voting comes in, Biden wins, but Trump screams election fraud.  All the machinery of govt are in his hand. 

• Praise 3

9 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Hillary was leading Trump in pre election poll in 2016, not sure if history will repeat itself.  But Biden is now leading by a bigger margin. 

Don't think Trump can stay in White House if he loses. 

If he loses big,  the Republican party establishment will turn on him with a vengeance as they try to portray themselves as not a party of trump.... a sizable number never wanted him in the first place. Many also worry they will face their own electoral reckoning.

For a start...It's not unimaginable that trump's tax problems will finally come to an end as the govt accountants are unleashed. He may literally end up in jail once his Republican protectors abandon him. 

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Chongster said:

the nightmare scenario is after they count the in person voting, Trump leads and he declare victory, then mail voting comes in, Biden wins, but Trump screams election fraud.  All the machinery of govt are in his hand. 

ya, the worst nightmare for them is for trump to lose very very close. 

popcorn ready 😁

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

I can imagine the right wing militia coming out with their assault rifle, machine gun, etc.

This is quite likely given the riots already doesn't tank much to trigger.

Trump may call his proud boys to stand to. then we will really see "law and order"

10 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

This is quite likely given the riots already doesn't tank much to trigger.

Trump may call his proud boys to stand to. then we will really see "law and order"

Time for The Purge. 😆

21 hours ago, Voodooman said:

This CNN article says Joe Biden's polling better than any challenger since 1936. I'm quite confident he will win, it's not even close leh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/11/politics/biden-best-position-challenger/index.html

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/maskless-trump-photo-pretty-much-sums-up-his-presidency-critics-say_uk_5f855217c5b6e5c320032b00?ncid=fcbklnkukhpmg00000001

Don't know is it me or is there anyone noticed that ever since he had contacted with covid-19, his facial look like a little bit different. Like now he look darker, face slightly longer, neck slightly bigger, his eyes like also got different. 

↡ Advertisement