2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

56 minutes ago, Didu said:

Mute button to be installed liao  [lipsrsealed]..ha ha. But probably not going to stop Trump from shouting across the stage. [laugh]

Final Trump-Biden debate will feature 'mute' button after chaotic first clash

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/trump-biden-mute-button-presidential-debate-covid-19-test-13318572

trump will be learning sign language now.... to reach the tv viewers... it'll be epic... he'll look like hes techno dancing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

My BFF asked me to film him in church giving a donation.

He asked me to zoom in him giving 4 $20 bills.

I did a good job hor with the nice zoom in.

:grin:

Now everyone knows how generous my BFF is .

What a good man.

He is not like those people only pretend to go church before election to pretend to be holy holy

and not like those give a donation must show everyone and make a big deal out of it one.

My BFF is really one kind one.

He even to me tell everyone his is very kind one.

So I repeat my BFF is really one kind one.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged

According to this article, China will eventually come around to root for Trump. :a-dothewave:

Why Beijing may want to keep Trump in the White House

"A second Trump term could give China more time to rise as a great power on the world stage," Zhu said.

Philippe Le Corre, a China expert at the Harvard Kennedy School in the United States, agreed an extension of Trump's 'America First' policies would be of long-term benefit for Beijing.

"(It) partially cuts Washington off from its traditional allies," he added, and that gave China room to maneuver.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/why-beijing-may-want-to-keep-trump-in-the-white-house-13320410

1 hour ago, Didu said:

According to this article, China will eventually come around to root for Trump. :a-dothewave:

"A second Trump term could give China more time to rise as a great power on the world stage," Zhu said.

Philippe Le Corre, a China expert at the Harvard Kennedy School in the United States, agreed an extension of Trump's 'America First' policies would be of long-term benefit for Beijing.

"(It) partially cuts Washington off from its traditional allies," he added, and that gave China room to maneuver.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/why-beijing-may-want-to-keep-trump-in-the-white-house-13320410

Sounds a hit like Ah Q spirit leh.... 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

Interesting perspective 

Chinese-Americans campaign for Trump on WeChat
Chinese-Americans back Mr Trump for many of the same reasons as his other supporters.

“US conservative culture is very similar to the culture of our fathers and grandparents,” said Mr Tian, a 31-year-old engineer in Missouri awaiting his green card who did not want to use his first name. 

“People value family, promote hard work and oppose many modern ideas, such as homosexuality and sexual freedom.” Yet Chinese-Americans differ from the average Trump voter in their high levels of education and salaries. Those attributes add to their narrative of self-made successful immigrants who do not rely on government handouts. As a result, some elite Chinese immigrants have joined working-class white Americans as unlikely Trump supporters.
Some accept sanctions on China as it is in the interests of the US. Others are happy to see Beijing bashed, particularly those who came to the US out of disillusionment with China.

https://www.ft.com/content/97ec77f2-0eb2-40a1-9afc-8c76286db889

Edited by Didu

On 10/20/2020 at 3:03 AM, Kranjipioneer said:

I guess many here are from the 66% side. 

YouGov survey Who do people in APAC want to win the US presidential election?

IMG_20201020_011454.jpg

China's Media Interference Is Going Global, Report Says

“According to the report, the Chinese government is investing as much as $1.3 billion annually to increase the global presence of Chinese media. ..

In addition to buying stakes in media outlets, RSF says Beijing has influenced foreign media by inviting journalists, especially from developing countries, to China for training....

“By inviting Journalists on lavish, all-expense-paid trips to attend seminars in China, Beijing wins many of them over and secures favourable coverage,” the report says.

https://time.com/5557951/china-interference-global-media/

23 hours ago, Didu said:

See even China likes my BFF.

5 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Obama, sharp and articulate as always.

yeah ... his great speech and articulation won his first term and send him to office ... [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

yeah ... his great speech and articulation won his first term and send him to office ... [thumbsup]

The Democrats are quite confident this round, and only send Obama so late into the game to help Biden. They must have fancy their chance. If only Obama was unleashed earlier on Trump...