2020 United States Presidential Election

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Donald Trump 2016

42 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

I agree that China should improve their international image but it's difficult since the media that you are reading are dominated by Western media.

The Western media decides the narrative and what they want you to see.

For patents, I think China is improving in that sense but still plenty of room for improvement. Stealing of IP is not exclusive to Chinese, it happens worldwide and they should all be taken to task.

As for Pooh bear, I agree with you, I don't think Xi should be offended by it. Should allow some room with for others to make fun of him like what the world is doing to Trump (I'm trying to stick back to the topic).

I think you give to much respect to the power of the western media.

What is the western media? As if they all speak with one voice and say the same thing.

China hasn't heard of social media? The spread of information to everyone is not controlled by the western media.

I am typing to you directly, is the western media controlling MCF?

MCF is controlled by the eastern media.

Anyway the problem is China is as it becomes more powerful it will abuse that power.

I am not saying US, Europe, Japan, Korea etc don't abuse their power

but I don't feel threatened by anything US, Europe, Korea and Japan are doing in the South China Sea.

I am very worried about what is China doing in the SCS.

:grin: 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Actually I feel safer that the US carriers are in the SCS.

I hope Trump does not say SCS is not US problem

and pull back the carriers to just park it off the US.

When we talk to Taiwan China always f@#ks us.

Isn't that threatening us?

We talk to China US never f@#ks us.

So why China so like that huh?

• Praise 2

29 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I think you give to much respect to the power of the western media.

What is the western media? As if they all speak with one voice and say the same thing.

China hasn't heard of social media? The spread of information to everyone is not controlled by the western media.

I am typing to you directly, is the western media controlling MCF?

MCF is controlled by the eastern media.

Anyway the problem is China is as it becomes more powerful it will abuse that power.

I am not saying US, Europe, Japan, Korea etc don't abuse their power

but I don't feel threatened by anything US, Europe, Korea and Japan are doing in the South China Sea.

I am very worried about what is China doing in the SCS.

Please go and educate yourself about Project Mockingbird and Pivot to Asia. I don't think you understand the dominance of the Western media and their links. 

Please also calm down and don't worry too much about SCS when we have no claims to the waters. It's not worth losing sleep over things you have no control of.

Edited by Vinyl

5 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Please go and educate yourself about Project Mockingbird and Pivot to Asia. I don't think you understand the dominance of the Western media and their links. 

Please also calm down and don't worry too much about SCS when we have no claims to the waters. It's not worth losing sleep over things you have no control of.

Its not claims to the water I worry about.

Its China starting WW3.

17 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

even i feel china action in scs now is questionable.

i not saying china have right to claim or dun have the right to claim scs, cos i dun believe those rights bull sh--. i only believe in the power of the fist , your fist big enough u can claim everything yours with overwhelming power.

1 good example russia take over crimea.

or a even better 1, USA Invasion of hawaii dethrone their king and take hawaii as 1 of their state.

i question china action in scs now, not cos of the legibility. but the timing

at a time when usa is trying to gather allies against china, is it advisable to have more friction and enemy esp their neighbour??

xi should not make the mistake usa and trump make, dun think u number 1 u can take on the whole world. 

sooner or later it will come back to haunt u . must do thing the chinese way. 以德服人

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i not saying china have right to claim or dun have the right to claim scs, cos i dun believe those rights bull sh--. i only believe in the power of the fist , your fist big enough u can claim everything yours with overwhelming power.

or a even better 1, USA Invasion of hawaii dethrone their king and take hawaii as 1 of their state.

at a time when usa is trying to gather allies against china, is it advisable to have more friction and enemy esp their neighbour??

xi should not make the mistake usa and trump make, dun think u number 1 u can take on the whole world. 

sooner or later it will come back to haunt u . must do thing the chinese way. 以德服人

What will you do if you are the Chinese government?

Sit and wait? Or take counter actions?

IMG_20201007_112629.jpg

Wa from US election chit chat to evil China starting WW3. So much hate of Chinese in an American thread about 2 US politicians.

Mod @kobayashiGT @Carbon82 @Spring, please change thread title. Let's talk about the evil Chinese instead. Make Chinese lose Again.

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Wa from US election chit chat to evil China starting WW3. So much hate of Chinese in an American thread about 2 US politicians.

Mod @kobayashiGT @Carbon82 @Spring, please change thread title. Let's talk about the evil Chinese instead. Make Chinese lose Again.

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisElection/videos/383658302678264

i watch trump video whenever i am bored at work. this is entertaining😁

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Chongster said:

A lot of conservative Americans not hear what he says  but see what he did as president, or rather what is being allowed to be done when he is president, and they liked that.  I think that’s fair enough.  

These are the things I think conservative people like and don’t think will ever happen with a democratic president 

1. Low tax

2. Conservative judges 

3. Israel 

4. f with China 

5. f the environment

6. f with Iran

7. Deregulation 

8.  Immigration

9. Law and order (but this one F grade)

Added. Lol

6 hours ago, Vinyl said:

For patents, I think China is improving in that sense but still plenty of room for improvement. Stealing of IP is not exclusive to Chinese, it happens worldwide and they should all be taken to task.

What kind of defence by China is this?

Other countries steal IP so its ok for China to do it?

Other countries do the wrong thing, China should set an example and  do the right.

And this is the real problem with China.

China today has economic and military power but they do not have the maturity to behave like an adult.

You see, you see, they just have childish excuses like

"Other people do bad things so I also can do bad things."

Behaving just like a kid right?

But a kid with nuclear weapons that can start a war in our back yard at any time.

Can you now see why countries in Asia are worried?  

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

What kind of defence by China is this?

Other countries steal IP so its ok for China to do it?

Other countries do the wrong thing, China should set an example and  do the right.

And this is the real problem with China.

China today has economic and military power but they do not have the maturity to behave like an adult.

You see, you see, they just have childish excuses like

"Other people do bad things so I also can do bad things."

Behaving just like a kid right?

But a kid with nuclear weapons that can start a war in our back yard at any time.

Can you now see why countries in Asia are worried?  

You have a very idealistic view of the world. One that exists in fantasy.

You expect everyone in a 1.4 billion population to be well-behaved? Too rosy outlook of life? Bad people don't exist?

China's progress not obvious to you? Only want to highlight the bad and not the good?

The biggest hypocrite is one that says he is worried about China and feels safe with a country that has 800 military bases worldwide and is still at war in the Middle East. Accusing China of starting world war 3? You know which country has an annual military budget of 700 billions? Are you not worried?

Sorry mods, didn't want to go out of topic, but some of the posts here are just embarrassing bad.

This is my last post in response to the anti-China remarks. If you guys want to go out of topic, go ahead. 

• Praise 3

28 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

You have a very idealistic view of the world. One that exists in fantasy.

You expect everyone in a 1.4 billion population to be well-behaved? Too rosy outlook of life? Bad people don't exist?

China's progress not obvious to you? Only want to highlight the bad and not the good?

The biggest hypocrite is one that says he is worried about China and feels safe with a country that has 800 military bases worldwide and is still at war in the Middle East. Accusing China of starting world war 3? You know which country has an annual military budget of 700 billions? Are you not worried?

Sorry mods, didn't want to go out of topic, but some of the posts here are just embarrassing bad.

This is my last post in response to the anti-China remarks. If you guys want to go out of topic, go ahead. 

I am not referring to the 1.4 billion people in China at all.

I actually believe the middle class in China are more articulate and sophisticated then the middle class here.

The worry is the communists that run the country.

Criticism of the communist leaders is not the same as criticising the country of China.

Thank you for bringing this conversation back to USA.

I sleep very well at night under the security provided by the F15SG Eagles and F16 Falcons.

I am very grateful for the thousands of US companies that come here and provide jobs and livelihoods.

I am very grateful for US opening their markets for us to export to their country.

I am also very grateful for US defeating Japan if not I will be speaking Japanese today

and the people of China could also be speaking Japanese today.

I didn't see China defeating the Japanese in WW2.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I am not referring to the 1.4 billion people in China at all.

I actually believe the middle class in China are more articulate and sophisticated then the middle class here.

The worry is the communists that run the country.

Criticism of the communist leaders is not the same as criticising the country of China.

Thank you for bringing this conversation back to USA.

I sleep very well at night under the security provided by the F15SG Eagles and F16 Falcons.

I am very grateful for the thousands of US companies that come here and provide jobs and livelihoods.

I am very grateful for US opening their markets for us to export to their country.

I am also very grateful for US defeating Japan if not I will be speaking Japanese today

and the people of China could also be speaking Japanese today.

I didn't see China defeating the Japanese in WW2.

The last part is so wrong

Japan cant penetrate china further can only occupied the coastal cities. To go into deep further, japan doesnt have sufficient troop count. In a prolong war, japanese cant last and very fast come out ald. If its short and doesnt last long, how can japan considered great??

🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The last part is so wrong

Japan cant penetrate china further can only occupied the coastal cities. To go into deep further, japan doesnt have sufficient troop count. In a prolong war, japanese cant last and very fast come out ald. If its short and doesnt last long, how can japan considered great??

🤣🤣🤣

Maybe they just wanted to

rim the coastal cities

and not into deep penetration.

I have watched many Japanese documentaries

and I am very familiar with their attack and conquer tactics.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Beregond said:

Doubt the CCP embraces Confucian teachings. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3