❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

20 hours ago, 13177 said:

Mega food court first time i hear balestier there have such food court? Is this the coffeeshop which sell 烧腊 de?

Don't think so. Got Tze Char, chap chai png, thai food, char siew and chicken rice, minced pork noodle and this western food stall.

Avoid the char siew and chicken rice stall. Not nice one.

Got a new stall selling boat noodles and lok lok. Just open I think last week. Saw the flowers around the stall.

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Discoburg said:

Fwah! Like that you also can identify ah? Steady!

Yeah all breast meat, the portion of chicken that I eat.

I breast meat lover ma. 😅

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

How issit? Looks old school! 

Taste different from usual fishball noodle i always eat. Can eat but not say very special la. The noodle portion quite a lot and the size of fishball bigger than others. Very worth for $3.50 a bowl. You can add extra fishball and noodle up to $5 per bowl. 

Funny is when i opt for non spicy, they gave me one packet of ketchup to put inside the noodle and they dont mixed the ketchup with the noodle. 🤔

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Hamburger said:

This sort of signage is like 80s!! Nostalgic at best. 

I think this signage is about the same when this stall was at magaret drive food centre donkey donkey years ago when i was still a small kid who frequent this food centre with my parents. 😂

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Wah we same same hor. You are my new BFF.

But many people would laugh and shake their head when you tell them you are breast meat lover. 🤣

• Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Freeder said:

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/dining/best-local-food-singapore-carrot-cake-yishun-13136428

Looks good.. anyone tried before?

Love the abundance of chye por..😛

Hopefully, can try them soon....

Its definitely good.  not far from my home. 
I seldom eat cos it's closed on my rest day, and the wait in the morning is bit hard to squeeze in. And carrot cake is too heavy for me as breakfast.
More of a dinner/supper thing for me. 

And even at 7+am need to wait for 20 mins lol.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5