❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

39 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Apparently there is really french hen. NTUC Finesse has been selling french hen from Malaysia farm for awhile, bought a few times already. More costly than local fresh chicken at about $10/bird, while local birds cost about $7 to $8. According to a sales staff recently told me she personally made the arrangement to bring the bird in, and the bird is like kampong chicken but meatier and juicier. Very obvious difference are the longer legs and wings. But frankly after all the spices cannot really tell the difference haha.

The chicken would be like something from the video below. Those who buy fresh whole chicken frequently will be able to tell the difference in shape. Btw the method shown in this video is quite nice, especially for those without rotisserie oven at home.

The breasts mus be huge...amdl 😝

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Lunch at ding ji eunos. 😋

B423174D-0BAD-42B3-B420-9C7B061D93F2.jpeg

The egg look over done for my like. With this fully cook egg yolk, I will remove it and not eating it.

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Lunch at ding ji eunos. 😋

B423174D-0BAD-42B3-B420-9C7B061D93F2.jpeg

Very nice meh? I stay Eunos also never eat...haha.

There’s a Eunos Bak Chor Mee at the other kopitiam near the bus stop, quite good too.

But nothing beat the original BCM at Blk 1A kopitiam last time.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

My mum's cooking. 

20201010_192651_compress8.thumb.jpg.80b650f8aba40e2c34ff88cec2b74cd2.jpg

Started queuing before chickens ready. When u ask for deboning whole chicken, u have to wait quite a while. But this is the only place I've been to that debones the midwing and drumlet. As the Taiwanese would call it. 做生意,要有诚意。love their roast chicken and good chilli also. Though their rice is almost close to plain rice. 

IMG-20201011-WA0003_compress75.thumb.jpg.df223a48284382d16a1c8e51e27ac764.jpg20201011_123245_compress16.thumb.jpg.7b3f093fafb401e48d0936ed1e9d38db.jpg

• Praise 18

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

The egg look over done for my like. With this fully cook egg yolk, I will remove it and not eating it.

I ok with the fully cooked egg. 😂

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Very nice meh? I stay Eunos also never eat...haha.

There’s a Eunos Bak Chor Mee at the other kopitiam near the bus stop, quite good too.

But nothing beat the original BCM at Blk 1A kopitiam last time.

Not say super nice but not say not nice lo. 😂

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Not say super nice but not say not nice lo. 😂

basically can eat if you work/live nearby.

I won't specially drive out to dabao this. At least for my experience.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

basically can eat if you work/live nearby.

I won't specially drive out to dabao this. At least for my experience.

Correct, can eat but no need to purposely go there to eat, unless you are nearby that area or super bore until want to find somewhere to go jalan jalan. 😂

• Haha! 1