❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

7 minutes ago, Othello said:

why your CCF got spring onions one ?? 

Sometimes they got give spring onions sometimes dont have. Maybe depends on the mood of the stall seller?!  Lol.

↡ Advertisement

42 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Breakfast.

1ACA4BDE-8B96-4935-8E04-E3418F7327B9.jpeg

This type of chi cheong fun always remind me of Tekong camp 1 cook house breakfast. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

23 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

The video explains more about wagyu with alot of clarity. Main takeaways are that the meat is good even if well done due to abundance of inter-muscular fat, and do not eat too much like normal steak quantity else body will have difficult time breaking it down.

wagyu is impossible to screw up. Lol provided u like fatty meat.

Its suitable for home cooking, if u just want some beef. Australian wagyu steaks arent that expensive and easily available at most supermarkets deli.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Tohto said:

This type of chi cheong fun always remind me of Tekong camp 1 cook house breakfast. 

u managed to ruin my appetite. Thanks. haha

• Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Tohto said:

definitely looks too good for cookhouse trash lah ...... my cookhouse the CCF and yellow noodle is in one hard clump 😆

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

wagyu is impossible to screw up. Lol provided u like fatty meat.

Its suitable for home cooking, if u just want some beef. Australian wagyu steaks arent that expensive and easily available at most supermarkets deli.

actually wagyu (or marbling) abit overrated imo. If cooked well, any cut of meat will be good. Last time when I was in Jpn for extended stay, I buy Wagyu often from supermarket. Especially the ones on time offer. I eat until jelak 😁

• Haha! 5

22 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Cookhouse ccf got look so nice meh? :o

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Othello said:

definitely looks too good for cookhouse trash lah ...... my cookhouse the CCF and yellow noodle is in one hard clump 😆

actually wagyu (or marbling) abit overrated imo. If cooked well, any cut of meat will be good. Last time when I was in Jpn for extended stay, I buy Wagyu often from supermarket. Especially the ones on time offer. I eat until jelak 😁

Ya lo, my camp cookhouse ccf one hard lump one, whenever i see the breakfast was ccf on that day, i super low morale. Lol.

36 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Camp 1 had CCF for breakfast!? 

I'm so going to Hong Lim Park or see my MP liao...😂

Edited by mersaylee

40 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Ya lo, my camp cookhouse ccf one hard lump one, whenever i see the breakfast was ccf on that day, i super low morale. Lol.

my bunk just beside cookhouse. Most of the time, me and platoon mates be-deh take tray walk one round and go back bunk to koonz. That was during BMT. After BMT, still never go, food too shitty till my CSM cancelled our breakfast indent after majority of the company voted against breakfast.  😄

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Othello said:

when i went JP in 2019. My kids so young, cant go conveyor sushi restaurant. And the ones which are family friendlier are all super crowded.
So we always just eat those family restaurants/ramen/udon places.

So sometimes in evening, i will go nearby supermarket buy sushi and eat. haha

57 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Camp 1 had CCF for breakfast!? 

I'm so going to Hong Lim Park or see my MP liao...😂

That is not call chi cheong fun, it is rubberband. 

• Haha! 4

19 minutes ago, Othello said:

my bunk just beside cookhouse. Most of the time, me and platoon mates be-deh take tray walk one round and go back bunk to koonz. That was during BMT. After BMT, still never go, food too shitty till my CSM cancelled our breakfast indent after majority of the company voted against breakfast.  😄

During BMT can 'skip' breakfast one meh? And if you dont eat cookhouse breakfast, dont think you can go canteen to eat lo.

41 minutes ago, Othello said:

BMT at Tekong camp 1 where got allow suka suka go canteen one, unless prepared not to book out during the weekend.

Want canteen break also difficult as my company OC super lieow.

1 minute ago, TangoCharlie said:

i only remember I had many slices of bread during BMT in Camp 1. lol

All the different breakfast they provide, I prefer bread. Which is the most safe.

Maybe because I like bread, my breakfast almost everyday now is still bread. 

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

All the different breakfast they provide, I prefer bread. Which is the most safe.

Maybe because I like bread, my breakfast almost everyday now is still bread. 

I stay away from bread for many years. haha

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

During BMT can 'skip' breakfast one meh? And if you dont eat cookhouse breakfast, dont think you can go canteen to eat lo.

56 minutes ago, Tohto said:

BMT at Tekong camp 1 where got allow suka suka go canteen one, unless prepared not to book out during the weekend.

Want canteen break also difficult as my company OC super lieow.

BMT cannot lah, we bring can food and bread in. 

11 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

i only remember I had many slices of bread during BMT in Camp 1. lol

I remember the Giant can of kaya and "butter". gross ....... 

bestest is mee soup. plonked down one clump of noodle, then pour soup (hot water) on it. Done !! 😄

• Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, Othello said:

BMT cannot lah, we bring can food and bread in. 

I remember the Giant can of kaya and "butter". gross ....... 

bestest is mee soup. plonked down one clump of noodle, then pour soup (hot water) on it. Done !! 😄

Not butter, margarine lah...

Tekong camp 1 muslim cook house food us much better than chinese cook house. Only eat it during weekend duty.

↡ Advertisement