❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

13 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I think jumbo seafood sell more ex. So is okay lah. if that makes your feel better. ahhaha

How to compare, the Ubin shop is a rundown provision shop with only a few rickety tables and chairs that is of worst condition than those Malaysia small town. The shop owners have been operating this for many years, not like they need to pay high rental and even decent furniture to operate. I am really shocked by the greed on display there. 

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

We haven't seen weevils since OC puts some cloves of garlic in the rice container. Perhaps it works with spaghetti too.

actually hor, if there are already weevils, garlic or dried chilli have zero effect. 

Simply means there were weevils in the pack already. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Heartlander said:

How to compare, the Ubin shop is a rundown provision shop with only a few rickety tables and chairs that is of worst condition than those Malaysia small town. The shop owners have been operating this for many years, not like they need to pay high rental and even decent furniture to operate. I am really shocked by the greed on display there. 

Hardly got carrot head come buy from them ma, so once see a carrot head come buy from them, they must chop chop and chop. 🤣

1 hour ago, Othello said:

actually hor, if there are already weevils, garlic or dried chilli have zero effect. 

yeah

got one time, i bought a few packets of rice from Coldstorage when honestbee started out, to get discount.

One of the packets was weevil infested. really hundreds. I saw it and threw away. So many, i cant feel reassured that i wont be cooking some weevils with my rice. haha

1 hour ago, Othello said:

oh...this was what my oc say also when i rechecked with her. haha

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

yeah

got one time, i bought a few packets of rice from Coldstorage when honestbee started out, to get discount.

One of the packets was weevil infested. really hundreds. I saw it and threw away. So many, i cant feel reassured that i wont be cooking some weevils with my rice. haha

Can't exchange? Hehe, I would cos I paid for rice not weevils. Think it will make them do more checks prior to delivery. Not about the discounted price. Bees must be honest. Oops. 

😅😅😂😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Hardly got carrot head come buy from them ma, so once see a carrot head come buy from them, they must chop chop and chop. 🤣

Heartlander should read your avatar to feel better.😅

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Asicskk said:

prefer 油条 , red bean  , peanut topping 😀😁

A few places in the northeast have good 油条. Ciyuan food centre, SGV HC dao shuan stall,  十分粥道 at rivervale mall. 

Only a little bit crunchy on the outside but chewy on the inside. 

Edited by mersaylee
  • Praise 4

29 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

A few places in the northeast have good 油条. Ciyuan food centre, SGV HC dao shuan stall,  十分粥道 at rivervale mall. 

Only a little bit crunchy on the outside but chewy on the inside. 

👍 😃 thanks for the recommendation 😋😋

• Praise 1

Lunch at LYP Lu Ding JI 😋😋😋😋😋. Yummilicious. 

Pig's Intestines Head $5 

20201121_122045_resize_82.jpg.7a7590809dcd1f16cc46a1cc2c601fb1.jpg

Rice with Braised minced pork belly $1.50

20201121_122055_resize_35.jpg.1f28d04c412ee1f580377507b00701ed.jpg

Braised Onsen (Lava) egg $1. 50 each

20201121_122037_resize_52.thumb.jpg.3d07d09f0d63e225ecbcb4aa25384539.jpg

Have a great Saturday guys. Stay safe all.

Cheers 

20201121_123934_resize_79.thumb.jpg.a2f70af1aec9730644427a133f3b784b.jpg

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 10

2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Lunch at LYP Lu Ding JI 😋😋😋😋😋. Yummilicious. 

Pig's Intestines Head $5 

Do they have the big type without the head? 

Me prefer that. 

↡ Advertisement