❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Ate curry fish head at Apollo. Curry is sour and tasty. 

Fish head like the picture, not nice and not fresh. 

Failed...... 

IMG_20201123_131118.jpg

my last trip to Apolo was the PP branch about 2 years ago. Kenna banned from me after that. Same experience as you. Fish head was CRAP. How can a fish head restaurant serve un-fresh fish ?? Meat was soggy and had a bad smell

↡ Advertisement
  • Angry 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Wolfverine said:

Coachman Inn - attracted to it after @PSP415 shared pics recently.

Braved the Friday peak hour evening traffic along PIE and after 45mins, finally reached the place which has a very obscure entrance from the main road.

After the long drive, stomach was complaining big time and went a bit overboard in ordering the dishes for 5 of us…. Overall, it was a good eat and glad that everyone enjoyed the meal. Crabmeat fuyong hai is done up in a interesting "omu-egg" concept with egg wrapped in egg+liao. Only gripe is the price for the Chinese tea - $2 per teacup which is non-refillable 🙁!

Took a drive around Changi Village thereafter to reminisce the good old days.... holiday bungalows which we stayed in, Hendon camp (no, I am not commando caliber 😂), various rustic sites....

I just jogged past SAF ferry terminal this morning with my kids/wife skating. Haha nostalgic siah...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Wolfverine said:

Coachman Inn - attracted to it after @PSP415 shared pics recently.

Braved the Friday peak hour evening traffic along PIE and after 45mins, finally reached the place which has a very obscure entrance from the main road.

After the long drive, stomach was complaining big time and went a bit overboard in ordering the dishes for 5 of us…. Overall, it was a good eat and glad that everyone enjoyed the meal. Crabmeat fuyong hai is done up in a interesting "omu-egg" concept with egg wrapped in egg+liao. Only gripe is the price for the Chinese tea - $2 per teacup which is non-refillable 🙁!

Took a drive around Changi Village thereafter to reminisce the good old days.... holiday bungalows which we stayed in, Hendon camp (no, I am not commando caliber 😂), various rustic sites....

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.50.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.50.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.51.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.51.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.51.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.52.02 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.52.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.52.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.52.54 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 2.50.05 PM.png

What a feast! Glad you and group enjoyed your meal there, bro. 

Yes, tea v ex. Entrance machiam dun let ppl find type too. 😅

Thanks for sharing. 

Cheers 

• Praise 4

Last night dinner, honey baked chicken and pork sausage from Cold Storage. 

20201122_180539.thumb.jpg.b88ee6925efd60964cbc519929d1a184.jpg

Dinner now, Hainan pork cutlet from Mega food court at Balestier road.

20201123_175632.thumb.jpg.c437fe4baa6ec9ba186232a18067947a.jpg

• Praise 15

37 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Dinner. 

d5wx7fQ.jpg

I saw this and got reminded i wanted to buy frozen cod from qoo10. Bought with some frozen salmon

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I saw this and got reminded i wanted to buy frozen cod from qoo10. Bought with some frozen salmon

I buy from Qoo10 too!  Sometimes the salmon very good deal, less than $20 per kg.

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Loki said:

I buy from Qoo10 too!  Sometimes the salmon very good deal, less than $20 per kg.

Yeah qoo10 is strong in the foodstuffs Dept. 

I buy my dried goods stuff from qoo10 also. Mushrooms red dates etc. Laobaniang. I think the online store is called. 

• Praise 3

37 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah qoo10 is strong in the foodstuffs Dept. 

I buy my dried goods stuff from qoo10 also. Mushrooms red dates etc. Laobaniang. I think the online store is called. 

haha, i just bought some from them too. big big pack of normal mushrooms cheap cheap

Just now, Othello said:

haha, i just bought some from them too. big big pack of normal mushrooms cheap cheap

Yeah. I mainly buy for mushrooms. The stuff I bought from them not finished yet. My dried oyster finished Liao. Lol took me more than 2+ years to finish. Will get some more on the next buy before cny I guess. 

Anything else u got from them? 

6 minutes ago, Othello said:

Yeah. I mainly buy for mushrooms. The stuff I bought from them not finished yet. My dried oyster finished Liao. Lol took me more than 2+ years to finish. Will get some more on the next buy before cny I guess. 

Anything else u got from them? 

Also I bought their camelia mushrooms to try. Really seems quite OK to me. 

16 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I just jogged past SAF ferry terminal this morning with my kids/wife skating. Haha nostalgic siah...

You purposely go so far there to jog? :huh: [:p]

19 hours ago, Lala81 said:

The changi board walk in from the restaurant at late afternoon is nice.  Can have nice sunset.