❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

13 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Sorry. Pet peeve. I don't eat at places where they put the curry saucer or bowl on top of the prata. Lol. 

Was served to me as per pix, iirc last i ate here was during my ns days...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

At least two. But the thing if its a heavy meal, all appetite gone for the next meal. 

Eat is suppose to be enjoyable when one is hungry. Less so when one is not. 

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

You mean now you only eat one meal per day ah?

• Praise 5

6 hours ago, Hamburger said:

At least two. But the thing if its a heavy meal, all appetite gone for the next meal. 

Eat is suppose to be enjoyable when one is hungry. Less so when one is not. 

Eat less but with more meals lo. I also cannot eat a heavy meal, my stomach seems like cannot digest them. 😅

• Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Loki said:

First time I’ve seen smth like this

Fresh bamboo dishes is very common  in Taiwan and China during winter.

14 hours ago, zipping said:

tis stall mainly sells 炭烧叉烧 dish, not e veri fatty type. If u like e 'chaota' parts, need to sound out to e stall cos i saw e lady who chops e 叉烧 clear it off n throw away e 'chaota' bits/ends b4.

I also tried this wanton mee stall in AMK central recently. Not too bad, it seems to be a new stall though so not crowded. 

I usually eat the Braised Duck stall near to it though. That day the duck queue was toooo long so try the wanton noodle. 

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Just cook as per normal if it is easier for you... I'll press your doorbell...😁

Just bring your bowl, plate, utensils along. And yah, apron too, as you will need to help me with the dish washing... :D

16 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Only during CNY period.

IMG_5069.jpeg

It is available all year round now, Bangawan Solo, SS, NTUC and most bakery selling them every other day. Don't need to wait till CNY. 

15 hours ago, Tohto said:

Just enlisted? Tekong?

Mono intake, Pasir Ris Camp. Enlisted last Tuesday, and will only be back home next weekend. 

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

@Carbon82 Bedok Central SS. Beside the HC.

20210114_113625_copy_3024x2268.jpg

My side out of stock when I check out during lunch time. The staff ask me to try tomorrow morning. She said sold out quite fast. 

BTW, BCM for lunch. 

dAQwda3.jpg

• Praise 11
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Just bring your bowl, plate, utensils along. And yah, apron too, as you will need to help me with 

Mono intake, Pasir Ris Camp. Enlisted last Tuesday, and will only be back home next weekend. 

Pasir Ris camp is the new Commando camp?

Like father..

9 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Now still have mono intake? Thought no more liao and all will enlisted to Tekong for BMT?

11 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

It is available all year round now, Bangawan Solo, SS, NTUC and most bakery selling them every other day. Don't need to wait till CNY. 

Haha of course I know it's available all year round, just like bak kwas. Just that I will only think of waiting it during the lunar year period. 🤣

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Pasir Ris camp is the new Commando camp?

Like father..

Thought Commando camp is Hendon camp? [:/]

22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Thought Commando camp is Hendon camp? [:/]

If I am not wrong, commando camp moved to Pasir Ris. 

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

If I am not wrong, commando camp moved to Pasir Ris. 

Google i read that Pasir Ris camp is Commando Training Institute (CDO TI) and Special Operations Tactical Support Centre (SOTSC). And Hendon camp is 1st Commando Battalion (1 CDO BN). Maybe training is done at Pasir Ris camp then later post to Hendon camp 1 CDO BN? Or maybe really no more Hendon camp and commando training and 1st Commando BN all in Pasir Ris camp?

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Google i read that Pasir Ris camp is Commando Training Institute (CDO TI) and Special Operations Tactical Support Centre (SOTSC). And Hendon camp is 1st Commando Battalion (1 CDO BN). Maybe training is done at Pasir Ris camp then later post to Hendon camp 1 CDO BN? Or maybe really no more Hendon camp and commando training and 1st Commando BN all in Pasir Ris camp?

Not sure. Wait for @Carbon82 reply.

• Haha! 1

59 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Yes... but only worth the sore throat during CNY [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3