❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

9 hours ago, Tohto said:

How much is this 2 dishes?

I dunno. But it's a tad cheaper than other beef places. 

I don't really like bone marrow but my two friends do so we ate that. 

The tomahawk and the wagyu shown are the ones to get. Think those above are 120 each. 

We got the 400gm usda prime ribeye (boneless) also. But that is not too awesome (not in picture).

We got a private room which is probably the most important part of the dinner. They have two in the restaurant for larger groups. In mortons u would need to spend above 1k to get a pte room. Lol

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

58 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Was here at 5.50 am today - BLk 18 Bedok south $2.00 bee Hoon beats the other one Bao Bao @Tohto this fella at least got green Chili’s  and much bigger portion but must admit that Bao Bao fella got some secret preparations in noodles 

9A75628A-8843-4215-9082-AAFAE1FA0BD1.jpeg

5C3E1A29-A8F5-45B4-86DE-726FCAFA4ABB.jpeg

398F0373-E1E6-4ABB-B217-1A56C2F44FA5.jpeg

Verdict still baobao bee hoon nicer ah? 🤔

41 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Verdict still baobao bee hoon nicer ah? 🤔

Ok lah for a change .... larger quantity ..... bang for your buck and no queues too 

• Praise 3

10 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Ok lah for a change .... larger quantity ..... bang for your buck and no queues too 

Indeed not easy to find $2 bee hoon with so many ‘liao’ lo. Usually at least need $2.50 and above.

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

Kid's bd at The Ranch. Cake from classic  cakes.

I always have a good time there. 

They seemed to have changed their bread. 

2 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Was here at 5.50 am today - BLk 18 Bedok south $2.00 bee Hoon beats the other one Bao Bao @Tohto this fella at least got green Chili’s  and much bigger portion but must admit that Bao Bao fella got some secret preparations in noodles 

9A75628A-8843-4215-9082-AAFAE1FA0BD1.jpeg

Blk 18 is coffeeshop beside the 16 market right?

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

First time there....based on your recommendation. 👍

All like the beef fat roasted potatoes.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Arrowhead? Should be empty way before CNY.😂

Yes. Bought yesterday.  Definitely empty before CNY.

• Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I like their aussie ribeye 49 dollars the most. The more expensive cuts maybe there are better places to eat them. 

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I dunno. But it's a tad cheaper than other beef places. 

I don't really like bone marrow but my two friends do so we ate that. 

The tomahawk and the wagyu shown are the ones to get. Think those above are 120 each. 

We got the 400gm usda prime ribeye (boneless) also. But that is not too awesome (not in picture).

We got a private room which is probably the most important part of the dinner. They have two in the restaurant for larger groups. In mortons u would need to spend above 1k to get a pte room. Lol

Check through their website and manual. Their meat look like are all cook to medium rare, not sure can ask for medium as medium rare is too red  for my family like.  

It look good place for my daughter 21st birthday next month if the meat can get medium cook. Will give them a call to check out when get closer.

Edited by Tohto

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Crystal jade la mien xiao long bao 

1F033327-1484-4937-9751-F7A8551491ED.thumb.jpeg.2f23b625166023605e96a59f467a89c0.jpegB9EA85E0-65BE-4E47-82F1-D73D1E62FEA9.thumb.jpeg.a150c93d0467f51a7c14c36c8127f551.jpeg0856E7CB-5D25-48B2-B809-5CDB51125B51.thumb.jpeg.fef160ef65fcb332324625db8c6a63b9.jpeg

Wah! See liow lau nuah! 🤤 I only had beehoon Mee this morning. Go attend Safe Driving course. 😭 canteen only got this to eat. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Wah! See liow lau nuah! 🤤 I only had beehoon Mee this morning. Go attend Safe Driving course. 😭 canteen only got this to eat. 

Ko liao leh you. Go! Faster go eat something good.

Luckily I am a very safe driver. No need to attend such courses.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

Check through their website and manual. Their meat look like are all cook to medium rare, not sure can ask for medium as medium rare is too red  for my family like.  

It look good place for my daughter 21st birthday next month if the meat can get medium cook. Will give them a call to check out when get closer.

I don't wine and dine out often. But I almost always go to steak restaurants as seen here. 

My ranking would be 
1. Bistecca 
- most pricey but their porterhouse is definitely the best I've had in Singapore.  Beef flavour is somehow the best here. 
- Probably most "atas" place here. The 2nd and 3rd are more casual
- I've been there 3 times
2. Atout
- their cote de beouf with their onion confit is their signature (but it does take a long while to come)
- And i feel that their other dishes most that I've tasted are quite well executed. More variety also. 
- I've been there 3 times.
3. The Ranch
- excellent tiptop service by the 2-3 singaporean older waitstaff. Maybe been there 4-5 times
- their 49 dollar ribeye aussie steak is my most VFM steak. But their other dishes are also not bad.

I think consider Keef if you want the private room. But u must get the expensive cut cos their USDA prime ribeye is disappointing (which in other places will be a staple). Overall quality i feel not up there with the above 3.
I would have a more enjoyable meal at the above 3. Certainly I've went with my parents and wife to all 3 before.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3

5 hours ago, Tohto said:

Blk 18 is coffeeshop beside the 16 market right?

Yes , it’s at the entrance of car park , corner kopitiam , just a stones throw from TJC 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1