❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

Bread look nicely toast and egg is big.

I always like the eggs and toast here. Just that they are slow at times and the toast is usually cold when served.

18 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Crave Nasi Lemak (chicken Otar + wing). Don't quite like the Otar, texture is kind of neither here nor there and so are it taste. 

JNOhHjV.jpg

Otah Otah is now like that unless you make your own from scratch. 

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

That’s why got kick ma. Tongue no numb no count. 😁

Yeah pang sai also got fire come out and some will scream. 😂😂😂

• Haha! 3

On 1/23/2021 at 1:53 PM, Carbon82 said:

I sledom eat luncheon meat although I like it, but normally pan fried the thin slices till quite crispy. 

Wife prefer the out of can texture and occasionally will add to fried bee hoon if not eat it by itself. 

With regards to the chocolate cheese cake, my daughter baked them and the white dot on top are cream cheese sauce. Suppose to cover the entire top but daughter miscalculated the amount and so the dot version. 

I used to find brown rice too coarse / hard, but what I did was to soak it in water for 2 hours or more before cooking and the texture will be much softer. 

And honestly, the brown fried rice taste almost like normal fried rice. My wife have successfully created a new dish. :D

Get some for my colleague but both don't eat spicy stiff, so all go into my bowl. Actually it is not a lot. 

Err... Can you stir a little and post some of the bee hoon and liao under the thick gravy? For those not familiar, they might mistook it as some other stuff you know? :D:D

Dry prawn mee is not uncommon and I prefer them over the soup type. Can add chilli, pork lard and some sauce into the dried mee to further elevate the taste. [thumbsup]

Daughter make, I thought someone wrote and didn’t spell proper “dg” minus the o could mean dog. 🤣

• Haha! 2

Beside Claypot rice, their German Pork Knuckle and curry fish head also yummy.

It used to be a restaurant same row as SongFa BKT along New Bridge Road.

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3