❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

3 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Eat CKT got supply own egg or not 😁😁😛

Wahahahaha! this one is morning economic Bee Hoon and Kuay Tiow, I stay off the yellow noodles - Wheat for health reasons. 

Hard boil eggs is what I take every morning, so add in more filling. The noodles, luncheon meat and ngoh hiang only $2.90 filling,

today got busy day ahead lots of inspection to do, no mood to work, CNY mood lor. :D

• Haha! 4

12 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Was once dumb in the past to queue for it. 

I also dumb queued for it, but only once and i never go back again. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mazdaowner said:

Wahahahaha! this one is morning economic Bee Hoon and Kuay Tiow, I stay off the yellow noodles - Wheat for health reasons. 

Hard boil eggs is what I take every morning, so add in more filling. The noodles, luncheon meat and ngoh hiang only $2.90 filling,

today got busy day ahead lots of inspection to do, no mood to work, CNY mood lor. :D

So fast CNY mood? Today only 2 Feb le. Lol.

Edited by 13177

17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So fast CNY mood? Today only 2 Feb le. Lol.

Not everyday got holiday coming mah. When it happens, it will be fast and furious, gone liow, so now mood lor. Work still do,

my mind is more on preparation for reunion dinner. One of my boy will be working on eve, so dinner have to do one day earlier

took off day to cook on that day, rest of the stuff already cooked prior and vac packed in the freezer. Haver to make Otah-Otah and this has to be done 

fresh on the day itself. Eve and 1st day got lots of things to do, fengshui practice all these years lor, after that, evening MAHJONG MARATHRON SESSION! 

2nd day I think go swimming if I can wake up. This year would be a good year, no need give out angpau. :D:D:D 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Lunch - Vegetarian Beehoon from Blk 58 Bedok followed by pork liver/intestines porridge. 😋😋😋😋

20210202_111959_resize_46.jpg.a540f9ecd7b64393a27e17c81b099557.jpg

20210202_113900_resize_80.jpg.2c00cba4886cb87e6872abaf30536273.jpg

Warm day. Sky abit overcast. Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 17