❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

Supersonic

Lunch, soya sauce chicken and rice.

Dinner,  I know I just had KFC 2 days ago, but my kid wanted to try the zingerito that was launched today so I also tried.  It's a burrito wrap, filled with a zinger patty, mac and cheese and turkey bacon.  Actually not bad at all.

20210310_125537.jpg

20210310_190531.jpg

20210310_191032.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 19

15 minutes ago, Loki said:

Lunch, soya sauce chicken and rice.

Dinner,  I know I just had KFC 2 days ago, but my kid wanted to try the zingerito that was launched today so I also tried.  It's a burrito wrap, filled with a zinger patty, mac and cheese and turkey bacon.  Actually not bad at all.

20210310_191032.jpg

Doesn't look that nice but I also would love to try it tomorrow.

Dinner at Blk 85 Bedok North HC. 😋😋😋😋20210310_203320_resize_48.jpg.53a21915904e20027fa5a2104171a2fe.jpg

20210310_203257_resize_15.jpg.e4fe55a216c621fddf22c8688eca66e9.jpg

20210310_203303_resize_52.jpg.ac0cfdf48d97efe93491fd4de77d1e2b.jpg

20210310_203309_resize_79.jpg.d432badd6bca9c8c630fb8d2e54cf3c3.jpg

Hazy smell in the air. Stay safe all. Good night's rest too. 

Cheers 

• Praise 19

Turbocharged

Curry rice from Seletar Mall food heritage. Same stall as the Thomson Plaza one I realised. Quite good but I will always prefer the 40 year old stall at Whampoa market for curry rice.

I always thought it is sooo weird that the Whampoa market stall is not famous. It’s been around for so long.

18F95EEF-B3DA-4909-BE7F-A112B1072883.jpeg

• Praise 13

38 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Curry rice from Seletar Mall food heritage. Same stall as the Thomson Plaza one I realised. Quite good but I will always prefer the 40 year old stall at Whampoa market for curry rice.

I always thought it is sooo weird that the Whampoa market stall is not famous. It’s been around for so long.

18F95EEF-B3DA-4909-BE7F-A112B1072883.jpeg

Which stall in Whampoa? I never notice any curry rice in the markets. Is it those at the coffeeshops?

57 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Which stall in Whampoa? I never notice any curry rice in the markets. Is it those at the coffeeshops?

At the morning section market, the row facing the private Condo.

The sign board only "咖喱饭"。

Only simple dishes, look plain but taste quite nice.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

https://foursquare.com/v/whampoa-curry-rice-咖喱饭/4d13d0d7bb64224bad98a765

This is like the only online hit I can find about this place. I remember there was a review about it somewhere on the internet but I can't find it anymore.

To me, it is like one of the OLDEST stall in the market but all the reviews about whampao never talk about this leh...

Its taste is quite different from all the scissors cut style curry rice you find all over singapore. To me, it is like the ONLY childhood hawker stall still around with the SAME cook. Every other stall is closed or change cook...

And it serves morning market only, breakfast. Lor Bak, cabbage with chilli on the side. Something i will miss when the cook retire. 

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 3

2 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

https://foursquare.com/v/whampoa-curry-rice-咖喱饭/4d13d0d7bb64224bad98a765

This is like the only online hit I can find about this place. I remember there was a review about it somewhere on the internet but I can't find it anymore.

To me, it is like one of the OLDEST stall in the market but all the reviews about whampao never talk about this leh...

Its taste is quite different from all the scissors cut style curry rice you find all over singapore. To me, it is like the ONLY childhood hawker stall still around with the SAME cook. Every other stall is closed or change cook...

For me, its the corner soya bean stall. Its been there since I first visited them in early 1980's. The owners still the same but much older now lah and more helpers. Used to be husband and wife team only. The rest of the stalls, never notice.

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

For me, its the corner soya bean stall. Its been there since I first visited them in early 1980's. The owners still the same but much older now lah and more helpers. Used to be husband and wife team only. The rest of the stalls, never notice.

is it the one facing the carpark?? I tried it only recently

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

That soya bean stall you mentioned, thought it is a chain soya bean? Saw it at old airport rd food centre also?! I find this soya bean stall always super long queue, dont know it is due to people dabao too many or their service is slow? Lol.

Turbocharged

Waker chicken for dessert after lunch 🙂 first time trying. Realised used to be in the coffee shop of my favourite childhood malay fried chicken. Now everything is new 

chicken is juicy. Not too bad

image.jpg

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 11
  • Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, 13177 said:

That soya bean stall you mentioned, thought it is a chain soya bean? Saw it at old airport rd food centre also?! I find this soya bean stall always super long queue, dont know it is due to people dabao too many or their service is slow? Lol.

Not sure about it being a chain. But I grew up drinking their soya bean drink and glass jelly. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4