❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

5 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Go try the one at Bedok blk 58 market.

Share by me and @Carbon82 a few time. Very simple vegetarian bee hoon. But very nice. 

Bedok is really far for me. Noted. 

Is it this? 

Meow Xiang Vegetarian (妙香)
58 New Upper Changi Rd, Singapore 461058
9643 4970
https://goo.gl/maps/1FmKzG63zT1GiKdW7

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

13 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Go try the one at Bedok blk 58 market.

Share by me and @Carbon82 a few time. Very simple vegetarian bee hoon. But very nice. 

I saw that the blk 58 veg bee hoon is recommended, wanted to go try but lazy to go. Lol. What is the opening hours for this blk 58 veg bee hoon?

15 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Bedok is really far for me. Noted. 

Is it this? 

Meow Xiang Vegetarian (妙香)
58 New Upper Changi Rd, Singapore 461058
9643 4970
https://goo.gl/maps/1FmKzG63zT1GiKdW7

No.

Should be this one. The photo from Carbon82 previous post.

They only sell one type of food, vegetarian bee hoon. You cannot select the dishes to go along.  Need to ask for more chilli. They always never give enough chilli.

xWiu3Nu.jpg

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 7

Internal Moderator
19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Closes at ten. I reached at 0930. Constant ten pax or so Queue. Its morning biz. Opens at 5+am.

I always cannot make it. My friend stay opp thou. So sometimes, I ask him help me dabao.

• Haha! 2

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I saw that the blk 58 veg bee hoon is recommended, wanted to go try but lazy to go. Lol. What is the opening hours for this blk 58 veg bee hoon?

Normally lunch time still have.

But their yummy big pieces 斋鹅 normally sold out after 11am. This is extra order, not part of tge standard $2.00/$2.50 packing.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 4

39 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

B4 doing car servicing. Finally managed to try this. @steveluv

11th in queue. But queue progresses quickly. Do choose the 4 dollar option cos it ain't a lot. 

古早味! Plain and simple fare. I usually dislike eating vegetarian food products. But this one is light eating. 

This Vegetarian is very nice, I also like it. If u know their history, they actually changed owners several years back but food standard remains same which is not always the case when owners change. Highly recommended! 

• Praise 9

45 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

11th in queue. But queue progresses quickly. Do choose the 4 dollar option cos it ain't a lot. 

古早味! Plain and simple fare. I usually dislike eating vegetarian food products. But this one is light eating. 

20200831_093305_compress47.jpg

20200831_104627_compress0.jpg

I think @steveluv will be missing his favourite vegetarian bee hoon.

No more traveling lounge photo and business class photo from him.

• Haha! 5

Twincharged

Yesterday afternoon tried to make 面煎果..Chinese pancake with peanuts ...but it ended up like roti prata instead. 

I bought the ready mix by Sing Long.

Anyone got try doing it with a nice result? 

12 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Normally lunch time still have.

But their yummy big pieces 斋鹅 normally sold out after 11am. This is extra order, not part of tge standard $2.50/$3 packing.

So this veg bee hoon stall only sell for breakfast and lunch? Then if i want to eat, have to go for early lunch. Which day they off? Lol.

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So this veg bee hoon stall only sell for breakfast and lunch? Then if i want to eat, have to go for early lunch. Which day they off? Lol.

Not sure which day they off. But Sat and Sun sure open. I always buy on weekend.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

20200831_093305_compress47.jpg

20200831_104627_compress0.jpg

You didn't try their gravy? The gravy has a nice smoky flavour. And the vegetarian duck is very good.

• Praise 2

On 8/25/2020 at 9:04 AM, Othello said:

porridge in plastic container @ coffeeshop ...... A first for me ...

Sorry for stating clearly, this is a temporary coffeeshop located within industrial park, and the kueh stall sell pre-cooked food in plastic containers during breakfast hour. 

I hardly went there since I don't drive, but when taking a ride in my colleague's car, he will pop by the stall to buy breakfast and I just tag along.

Today I tried their bee hoon set, which come with cabbage and 2 mid wing.

IMG_20200831_114040.thumb.jpg.0d40359fc792ff1c0e5da726822dff16.jpg

• Praise 12

59 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Not sure which day they off. But Sat and Sun sure open. I always buy on weekend.

Weekend got open can liao since if i go also will go on weekend. Lol.

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

Where you bought this and how much ah? Looks like not bad.

Wife bought the Hokkaido Green Tea and Red Bean Crepes through neighborhood group buy. $16.80 for a box of 4 pieces. The texture was good (very fine), while taste is ~7.5/10 (I find it not as creamy as expected - my personal preference). Wife and kids all love it, but the price is on the high side imo.

Dinner prepared by wife. 

Red Carrot Soup with Pork Loin

eJkeitn.jpg

Steam Broccoli with Salad Sauce

tUJiioa.jpg

Oven-grilled Teriyaki Chicken

vtwV3Hz.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16