❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

Dinner: finally get to eat the fried hokkien mee at blk443 clementi. Taste not bad, not too wet not too dry. But i still prefer chong pang fried hokkien mee overall taste. 😂

00BDA90E-62D7-4331-B9ED-29A94A624A6C.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 21

18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Dinner: finally get to eat the fried hokkien mee at blk443 clementi. Taste not bad, not too wet not too dry. But i still prefer chong pang fried hokkien mee overall taste. 😂

00BDA90E-62D7-4331-B9ED-29A94A624A6C.jpeg

CCK 302 not bad, can try but careful the chilli 🥵

• Praise 7

4 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Aiyoh, the top left section of the picture. The portion is clearly uncooked. 

Ah OK. Yeah it is. 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, CoffeeBreak said:

Lunch - Thai Green Curry Chicken with rice and Thai Black Ice Tea at Krapow, Far East Plaza.

20210429_124140.jpg

20210429_124036.jpg

20210429_130416.jpg

Their food was better before ownership changed hands.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Coincidence. Hokkien mee day for me as well from Yishun Park. The aburi don for my wife and kids. 

2nd time eating this hokkien mee. Yeah it's about a 6-6.5/10 standard.

The chilli is a weak point. doesn't do anything for the dish. It's too limey. It's dry and doesn't have any oil/juice to meld with the hokkien mee. 

20210429_184618_compress43.jpg

20210429_190556_compress29.jpg

• Praise 19

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Ah OK. Yeah it is. 

Just lodged a report with SFA. Chicken cannot be eaten raw or partially cooked.

Raw chicken contains harmful bacteria. Eating raw chicken, even in tiny amounts, can cause symptoms such as diarrhea and vomiting. If a person does not handle or cook chicken properly, it can cause unpleasant illnesses.
Salmonella

fever.

stomach cramps.

diarrhea, which can be bloody.

nausea.

vomiting.

headaches.

🤢

• Praise 11

24 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Raw chicken contains harmful bacteria. Eating raw chicken, even in tiny amounts, can cause symptoms such as diarrhea and vomiting. If a person does not handle or cook chicken properly, it can cause unpleasant illnesses.
Salmonella

fever.

stomach cramps.

nausea.

vomiting.

headaches.

🤢

How come the stall owner/assistant never change for you? Deserve to be screwed. 

2 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

CCK 302 not bad, can try but careful the chilli 🥵

The coffeeshop opposite the old cck interchange?

39 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Coincidence. Hokkien mee day for me as well from Yishun Park. The aburi don for my wife and kids. 

2nd time eating this hokkien mee. Yeah it's about a 6-6.5/10 standard.

The chilli is a weak point. doesn't do anything for the dish. It's too limey. It's dry and doesn't have any oil/juice to meld with the hokkien mee. 

20210429_184618_compress43.jpg

20210429_190556_compress29.jpg

The don looks like not bad? If in yishun, default i will go chong pang to eat fried hokkien mee. Would not try others in yishun. 😂

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Salmonella

fever.

stomach cramps.

nausea.

vomiting.

headaches.

🤢

If i eat confirmed will LS or even vomit. 😓 Sometimes when i eat some chicken inside still can taste blood i also cannot tahan. 

• Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

How come the stall owner/assistant never change for you? Deserve to be screwed. 

They never bothered to replace and we never asked. The meal was half finished and we left in a huff after I summoned the staff to tell him. The only time we were served half cooked chicken was at one chicken rice restaurant at WestMall. Could it be the ah tiong method of cooking? The Chinese chef at WestMall was puzzled when the raw chicken was presented to him. He protested "没问题啊!还可以吃。”

We were dumbfounded that time, stunned like vegetable. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

They never bothered to replace and we never asked. The meal was half finished and we left in a huff after I summoned the staff to tell him. The only time we were served half cooked chicken was at one chicken rice restaurant at WestMall. Could it be the ah tiong method of cooking? The Chinese chef at WestMall was puzzled when the raw chicken was presented to him. He protested "没问题啊!还可以吃。”

We were dumbfounded that time, stunned like vegetable. 😂

Maybe you are right, ah tiong can eat half cooked chicken or even meat? 😅

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Yes, I think so. The corner shop selling fruits.

Long time no go to Lot one area and that coffeshop. The fruit shop has been there for very long and it still there now? Lol.

38 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If i eat confirmed will LS or even vomit. 😓 Sometimes when i eat some chicken inside still can taste blood i also cannot tahan. 

One average sized chicken needs to be cooked at least 35 mins, poke the thickest part of the drum with satay stick. If no bloody water runs out, chicken is cooked. Try not to soak in cold water else flavour will diminish ..... my Hainanese wife say one. My in-laws used to sell chicken rice, my MIL will cook every Sunday when I and my then girlfriend pat-tor. Eat until I pui tut tut.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Shake shack burger. Once in a blue moon. 

IMG_20210429_124405.jpg

The beer look good.........

Sorry, I am not a burger person..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3