❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

Supersonic
3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

You want to check it out

Wait i went to ‘holland’ instead?! 😅 I dont even know there is such place exists?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

they sell zichar leh. Cannot be they open for breakfast mah. hahha

Such zi char environment reminds me of those JB seafood, usually located deep inside some ulu place and always must drive into some dark and dim dirt road before can reach de?! 😂

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

I dunno, I just find it horrible. Maybe im used to eating Sia Kee's.

How horrible ah?

• Sad 1

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

i thought like 1-2 weeks ago, someone just complained of yu kee? @PSP415 ha

Yes, I did. My worst Kway Chap from their outlet at Blk 44X Pasir Ris Dr 6. 

Standard dropped quite badly and the only saving grace was the anchovies chilli. Am sure I will not be posting any more photos of their food anytime soon. 

Good to have someone else remember this feedback too, so will not waste money.  Thanks ah, doc 😅😅😂😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

yesterday Mother day I went to good year seafood village with my family. I forgot to take photo. But just in case anyone wanna try the food there.

Address: Good Year Seafood Village, 15 Tampines Avenue, Singapore 529788

Good-Year-Seafood-Village-Bak-Kut-Teh-st

Parking: Roadside, free parking. There super ulu and is notorious for the haunted road. So can anyhow park one. 🤣

Ambience: I was usher inside the restaurant and to my surprise, there is aircon sitting and is quite decent. I tot I will eat at a kampung setting. hahaha.

Food: ordered chin long veggie, Oat Prawn, Crispy Chicken, Lala bee hoon and a bittergroud soup. I wanna try the potian Bak Kut Teh one, but they sold out when I was there so didn't get to try it. Most of the food that I have tried ystd was salty. especially the veggie, I suspect the cook watched "你的婚礼 My Love" the movie and still sobbing over the story. 🤣

Maybe I will not go back for the food again. hahaha. Abit ulu, So-so zichar only. hahah.

my goodness... this was the go-to place for lunch few years back whenever my colleagues and I went to east side for work, we would typically sit outside, finished lunch then followed by coffee and tea, by the time we reached work site, almost time to balik kampung liao..... I miss those days....😂

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Yes, I did. My worst Kway Chap from their outlet at Blk 44X Pasir Ris Dr 6. 

Standard dropped quite badly and the only saving grace was the anchovies chilli. Am sure I will not be posting any more photos of their food anytime soon. 

Good to have someone else remember this feedback too, so will not waste money.  Thanks ah, doc 😅😅😂😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

well once upon a time i actuallywas quite ok with their set meal. But then that was maybe 10 years back. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

I find Yu Kee duck rice very oily.

Never eat for a very long time as their standard very bad already.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

well once upon a time i actuallywas quite ok with their set meal. But then that was maybe 10 years back. 

Yes, my good impression was about that time too, everything was fresh and tasty. Piping hot duck porridge with lots of thick fragrant lor was one my favourite then. 

These days, heard that the duck meat is hard and has an "overtime type of taste" (whatever that means), braised gravy watery and bland (which I experienced last week or so) and pork meat got "never bathe" smell and taste. 

Oh well. There are better choices out there now. 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 3

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Very lousy plate of duck rice.

81DFCA83-9E41-444B-BCAC-32A3B039034A.jpeg

Again the problem of mass production food nowadays! my late mother used to tabao the duck from a coffee shop in BB whenever she dun feel like cooking, it was tender and juicy....back in 1990s or early 2000.

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1

Hypersonic
23 minutes ago, Ahwhye said:

Again the problem of mass production food nowadays! my late mother used to tabao the duck from a coffee shop in BB whenever she dun feel like cooking, it was tender and juicy....back in 1990s or early 2000.

When they are over franchise the quality will never be good.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
On 5/9/2021 at 9:08 AM, Carbon82 said:

Happy Mother's Day to all. Presenting this special edition Basque Burnt Cheese Cake by my daughter, with Yuzu added. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

9OcVtGd.jpg

i9S3kDW.jpg

G1KWRrr.jpg

omOXLBM.jpg

po9axid.jpg

I also gave brunt cake to my MIL.

:D

image.thumb.png.1aef4e08b914cd2f599888172cc82aea.png

• Haha! 8

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

For past 2 days

EE0BBF3A-DB57-4BFB-9204-DDCEF60FBFA8.jpeg

A9A0DADD-A5C0-4239-A333-43D528A8BD7A.jpeg

Miss this deep fried bean curd siah from BTK. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1