❤️ What Did You Makan Today? ❤️

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, SiLangKia said:

Wa where's this? Food looks good too! Looks like good place for paktor hahahahaha

Bring your confusing signal there...

• Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Bring your confusing signal there...

After that can park at secluded area and have heart to heart talk at the back seat of the car.:grin:

• Haha! 5

28 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

After that can park at secluded area and have heart to heart talk at the back seat of the car.:grin:

hahaha cannot my backseat very crammed, hatchback leh hahaha

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Someone call Jo said space is not a concern..

• Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

VW Golf izzit? Backseat is big enuf to play "golf with the stick" lah... hole in one birdie😁

• Haha! 6

7 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Someone call Jo said space is not a concern..

Ppl like jo drive big big car, and maybe have many car, of cos talk easy la hahaha

5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

VW Golf izzit? Backseat is big enuf to play "golf with the stick" lah... hole in one birdie😁

hahahaha wa so clever ah, MLMLWML cannot anyhow play

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

House of 山本 

The signature oyster paste truffle ramen was quite good though a bit too oily. The spicy ramen was rather spicy by Japanese standard and had that layer of solidified oil over the soup base when it's cooled... Char siew slices were normal, nothing special. 

Gyoza was very nice, soft skin but the vineger was too light to my taste. 

Tofu was very soft but the outer layer was over fried. The Soya sauce with it was too salty too, kinda overwhelmed the Tofu taste. 

Hojicha tea was very very nice. Smooth, a bit sweet yet with hint of charred taste and smell. 

No MSG the sign says...i was thirsty after that meal...salt and oil too generous I guess. 

IMG_20200922_143008.jpg

IMG_20200922_145121.jpg

• Praise 14

50 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

House of 山本 

The signature oyster paste truffle ramen was quite good though a bit too oily. The spicy ramen was rather spicy by Japanese standard and had that layer of solidified oil over the soup base when it's cooled... Char siew slices were normal, nothing special. 

Tofu was very soft but the outer layer was over fried. The Soya sauce with it was too salty too, kinda overwhelmed the Tofu taste. 

Hojicha tea was very very nice. Smooth, a bit sweet yet with hint of charred taste and smell. 

No MSG the sign says...i was thirsty after that meal...salt and oil too generous I guess. 

IMG_20200922_143008.jpg

IMG_20200922_145121.jpg

Oyster paste truffle ramens sounds damn umami.. did you enjoy your meal over all?

7 hours ago, Eataway said:

Oyster paste truffle ramens sounds damn umami.. did you enjoy your meal over all?

Not bad but I can find cheaper and nicer ramen to my taste elsewhere...

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, mersaylee said:

House of 山本 

IMG_20200922_143008.jpg

IMG_20200922_145121.jpg

Where is this. 山本 is a very common jap name. 

16 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Where is this. 山本 is a very common jap name. 

House of Yamamoto

There are quite a few outlets becos of that one star...i had that at Raffles City. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1